Placing all bets

Will

A) luke turns to the dark side and rey and fin must kill him with their multicultural diverse love

B) gets killed doing absolutely nothing while rey does leaps and bounds more jedi shit then luke cause like doing cool shit would be sexist and racist as fuck.

Or C) he ends up having no significance outside of teaching rey the force and dies from choking on blue milk.

C

>he ends up having no significance outside of teaching rey the force
this

they need him to keep people wanting to come back, so theyll save his shit or death for 9

But no one has ever liked Luke.

no one cares except reddits

>prequel apologists are STILL MAD

I'm hoping it's
D) Hamill gets fed up with Disney's adaptation of Star Wars and just self finances his own fan films showing the adventures and life of Luke.

>everyone with enough sense to realize TFA was shit MUST love the prequels
both trilogies will be trash when this is complete, dumbass.

at least the mcu isnt guided by some kind of idiot pushing her own shit on people.

He'll probably get sidelined with an injury or fake death. They'll write him as somekind of white-guilt stand-in. He'll preach that the old Jedi ways are outdated and the future of the Force is diverse and female or some bullshit along those lines.

I'm going with all of the above

D) He tells her that Sheev was right. The Sith may be murderous assholes, but at least they only kill Jedi who are murderous assholes plus unfit to govern.

Speaking of unfit, why did Luke do literally nothing after Darth Schoolshooter killed all his padawans? It seems so unlike him to just do nothing and fuck off.

>TFA and R1 are literally good enough to be on par with ROTJ
>"they're shit because women!!!"

>>TFA and R1 are literally good enough to be on par with ROTJ
>movie thats a forgettable and terrible retread of better movies and another with a forgettable cast albiet with a good villain
>>"they're shit because women!!!"
the prequels were shit without female leads so nope your point doesnt check out

But TFA and R1 are good and memorable

TFA is a more consistent movie than RotJ, but for various reasons it doesn't live up to it. I like the cast, though.

Rogue One is alright, if contrived and a bit stupid. But like TFA I liked the cast of actors, for the most part.

D) Carefully explains how the Jedi tax policy could never work ending the trilogy a movie early

Hopefully he ends up just being neutral, like he was in the OT. Should've never been in ESB or RotJ, his plotline with Vader was forced as fuck.

What do the leaks say luke does?

I thought finn was homo for that one pilot

>Luke
>Neutral
What.

D) asks forgiveness for his white privilege

>In other news, "Star Wars" star Mark Hamill found dead in his $18,000/mo Orange County condominium, just days before shooting was to begin on what was rumored to be nothing more than a spoof project; "Space Samurais", a parody, or in some fan's opinions, a successor to the famous science-fictiob franchise from the late 1970s. Investigators do not believe foul play is involved.

E. He will regret that he and his father abused the power of the force. He will reluctantly train Rey. Rey will hurriedly go after Kylo and Snoke, who both have Finn and Poe hostage.

Rey has not yet completed her training but goes anyways. Then Luke saves her but dies in the process. It'll somewhat parallel ESB.

How did Luke abuse the power of the Force?

>Refuses to eliminate Palpatine and Vader because of personal feelings
I mean he was mainly neutral because the gay political nature of the Jedi/Sith wasn't established, but if he ends up being a hardcore Jedi cocksucker I'll not care that much because Star Wars has been a poorly written mess since ESB

>C but does one cool force power thing that's saves someone like a reverse Palpatine and Vader moment then dies

He refused to be ruled by his baser emotions and rejects unnecessary violence; it's not like he stops opposing Palpatine.

He wasn't neutral at all. He just had faith in his friends and faith in his father. He even associates his rejection of violence with being a Jedi.

Underage. Only reason I went to see awakens in theaters was for Luke and the robots. Audibly angry.

>force chokes some pigman doing his job

considering JJ will remix elements from the original 3.

>luke dies fighting Kylo so the others can escape. becomes ghost luke. leaves behind pile of robes.
>luke just straight up dies from old age while in bed and talking to rey.

>Demon looking motherfucker who has already killed billions of people and is now about to kill all yer friends and billions of more people
>Unnecessary violence
How much "baser" can you get than blind faith in an imaginary bond between a dude you've never met?

Luke destroys the Death Star in Star Wars because the Empire was fucking with the world. He wanted to join it out of a sense of duty, and for his friends. It became personal when they killed his parents, you know, the people who raised him.
Why doesn't Luke kill Palpatine? Because some swamp frog taught him to handstand? What a fucking joke.

>His death has been ruled a suicide
>How tragic

"Base" as in low and negative/immoral.
>now about to kill all yer friends
But Luke didn't think that he was, because he knew his friends would succeed. Have you watched the movie?
>Why doesn't Luke kill Palpatine?
The same reason he goes along with Obi-Wan and his teachings to begin with in the first movie: to take the Jedi path. When he slips into anger against Vader he recognized he was about to make the same mistakes, so he catches himself and rejects acting that way.

I'm sorry the Jedi way isn't edgy enough for you.

Didn't they pretty much say Luke won't be fighting?

>rey thinks the force is a fairy tale
>is told its real, no real evidence
>shortly after can reverse a pro force user's mind reading.
What exactly can Luke teach her? Most likely more people can use the force and the power of friendship will stop the bill and.