HEY MORTY!

HEY MORTY!
PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dfTFEtfKi_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These cunts are ruining Rick and Morty

It's ruining itself regardless of the fanbase

It's far from the worst fanbase, Bronies take that crown.

MORTY

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A LOLI

I'M LOLI RIIIIIIIICK

WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO ON THE BED MORTY?

What goes on inside someone's brain to even consider doing something like this?
And why the fuck is Morty blue?

Is that a girl?

this is completely and undoubtedly 100% true

N * gger

Dear Sir or Madam or whatever gender you fucking are,

I am writing to you about your recreational time, specifically about you watching the Adult Swim Programme (yes, programme is spelt that way you neandertal) ‘Rick and Morty’. It comes to my attention that you have an average IQ. To the real Ricks like me, it insults us that you laugh at the most mundane humour (yes, humour has a ‘U’ in it) without grasping the core concepts of the joke.

To truly appreciate ‘Rick and Morty’ you must have an IQ of at least 140. I have a theory that someone’s enjoy from ‘Rick and Morty’ is on a exponent curve, with IQ being on the X axis. Throughout this letter, the word ‘normie’ is defined by someone with a sub 100 IQ. The normies do not understand the comedic undertones of the jokes that the genius of Dan Harmon writes. To enjoy ‘Rick and Morty’ you must not be a normie. THIS SHOW IS NOT FOR NORMIES. It requires a complex understanding of all the sciences to be fully immersed in this programme. It’s called SCIENCE FICTION FOR A REASON YOU FUCKING RETARDS (retard isn’t offensive, people are genuinely retarded).

Normies are most likely to be liberals. From my studies, liberals on median have a lower IQ than a white nationalist like myself. Notice that Rick is a white man. And all scientist previously have been white men. A man who believes that all races are equal is a man who will doom the human race. DONALD TRUMP WILL KILL THE MEXICANS AND THE WHITE RACE WILL RULE SUPREME AND OUR LEADER WILL BE RICK SANCHEZ OF DIMENSION C-137

Yours Sincerely,

A Real Rick
Heat Serging

irony regarding rick and marty isnt funny anymore because all the brainlets have caught on

sanchez

Fuck I wanna know too. Just the image is cringy but its a video or song or something?

I believe they just dubbed this scene over it
youtube.com/watch?v=dfTFEtfKi_4

I didn't mind that at the time because it felt like the little show that could and I felt happy they made a full season as they wanted.

Went to utube and saw pewdie did a video about them the other day. Fucking cringe. I still don't get it. It's not funny. It was funny for the cartoon at the time

Why do people want to be like a depressed drunk so bad?

Does Rick even drink anymore? I got tired of the burping but I guess I haven't noticed him drinking in S03 like I did in earlier seasons.

He's stopped burping.

Steven Universe fanbase is way worse desu

>implying the show wasn't already terrible.

cringe
at least try not to shoehorn your butthurt about Sup Forums to your next attempt at a copypasta

Undeniably this.
At least MLP is a flawless children's cartoon, Steven Universe is a pile of trash in every regard and no kid would ever enjoy it, yet it's treated like a masterpiece.

Liberals are the ones who try to suck reddit and memeys dick retard.

Incorrect. Rick and Morty and Steven Universe are far and away worse.