Hey Sup Forums, can we have an Evil Dead thread?

Hey Sup Forums, can we have an Evil Dead thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXMZZ20-iX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>see dis. wat do?

Run.

Would you, Sup Forums?

Is there going to be a S3? I heard there was some turmoil with the producer.

S3 is put off until February but it's still greenlit.

>Is there going to be a S3?
There are quite a few complications, but it's still happening, yes.

Never get into melee with a Deadite. Ever.

That's from Hatchet tho

Ash & The Army of Darkness (and Ash Gets Hitched) were the best Dynamite comics. Prove me wrong.

I can't really prove you wrong, but I'd say that Dark Ones Rising is pretty up there, if only for pic related.

I said Dynamite comics, not Space Goat or Dark Horse (DOR was pretty good tho).

Wow right as I finish Ash Vs season 2, thanks op.

I swear tonally, plotwise and in so many departments this show should be such a mess, yet I still love the shit out of it because we get to see more of the sweet Campbell action I've been waiting for all these years.

>I said Dynamite comics
Whoops, sorry there. In that case, I nominate Ash In Space. If only because it had one of the best interpretations of Evil Ash yet.

>the best interpretations of Evil Ash yet.
Not a fan of 6-armed 2 headed Evil Ash from the From The Ashes story?

>I nominate Ash In Space.
Didn't really care for it. It was pretty much "Alien" with Ash and Deadites thrown in.

>Evil Ash, he just keeps getting stronger!

This show still going? I didn't finish season 2 yet. Was worried it got yanked.

It's getting a third season sometime next year, and I -think- that the comics are still ongoing, so there's that too.

Aw why so long?

Problems behind the scenes from what I hear. It was supposed to release sooner, but stuff happened and it got put off.

Through her into the mental asylum, wait for her to become crazy Kelly, then waifu that shit up.

>none this October

well, fuck

What card game?

Apparently it's the official board game for Evil Dead 2. Seems pretty interesting too.

One of my favourite shows ever and I'm a big Evil Dead fan eagerly awaiting Season 3 no doubt.

HOWEVER

The ending of Season 2 left a bad taste in my mouth. You can tell it was a last minute change due to the producers falling out. Otherwise Season 2 would have been one of the top 5 seasons of any TV show ever IMO.

Evil Dead = Evil Dead Remake > Season 2 AvED > Season 1 AvED > Army of Darkness > power gap > Evil Dead 2
You don't have to admit it here, but you know i'm right.

>Not including the Musical.
Pleb detected.
youtube.com/watch?v=oXMZZ20-iX8

I once had this weird crossover idea with Evil Dead and The Blair Witch project. I immediately realized how stupid it was and forgot about it. Basically it was just gonna turn out that the Blair Witch was a deadite.

Klaatu, Veraata, Nikt@#$%^&*

There, I said your damn words, Basically

Just started watching Ash vs Evil Dead. I like the makeup and design for Deadites, much better than the shitty remake. Does the CGI gore get any better in later episodes though?