THANK YOU JESUS FOR THIS MAN

THANK YOU JESUS FOR THIS MAN

Fuck off retard

But, he has no plan to actually assist them at their home countries so they don't leave and come here.

>he has no plan
Good to know you were able to sit in on his private meetings
fucking idiot

He's talking about 10 bullets.

looks like we found a refugee

It's about time we have a president who wants to be hard on illegal aliens. Why should we accommodate people who don't respect our laws, respect our culture, or shout shit like "Make America Mexico Agqin"?

You'll be meeting him soon. Jesus, not trump, though trump will be the reason you'll be meeting Jesus.

He's got a point.

A big guy on every plane
When the find a refugee on board they crash it with no survivors

come again..

You all know that North Korea is the protagonist, right?

Yes, that's what the lord will do.

are there kinos in heaven

saint trump

Did Trump pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby refugees, in their little refugee cradles?

>cuts ops healthcare & education & infrastructure so rich guys can buy more homes they'll never live in

wat

Can't wait for this nigger to be impeached

Well its a good thing its not our responsibility to fix all the problems of every country on the planet.

Yes, I agree that Trump is based. After all, he wants to keep DACA and the Dreamers in America

>all his other many sucessful plans

kek. u mad u got trolled nigga..

>this is what liberals actually believe

This. These people fucked up their own country, let them fix. It's not our problem, we have our own stuff to deal with.

Wrong board, idiot

Trump vs. Trump

>Hey, Trump's got a plan in the works, I swear!!!

>advocates stealing people's money and believes he isn't more immoral than the people he hates

America must bear some responsibility for the chaos in Iraq and the
surrounding areas surely?

i clicked on Sup Forums and this thread was the first to show up and i got freaked out cuz i thought i was on Sup Forums and kept clicking on Sup Forums i was like wtf lmfao

>Television and Film

looks like (((they))) have arrived

>it's our responsibility to come up with a plan for some Shaneequah in Africa with 6 kids with dysentery

we still give them shitloads of money and support

Sup Forums cancers think they're "recruiting" and "redpilling" when they plaster Sup Forums shit all over other boards.

>I'm poor because other people and not because I'm a lazy fucking retard.

T. Liberal

because understanding and predicting mr piss is just sooooo difficult, right?

He's not wrong.

>Hey, Trump doesn't have a plan at all, he's dumb!!!

Why? The British are the ones who fucked that region up. Us and the Russians came later.

you have to go back, Muhammad

Television & Film?

He also has no basis for 90% of the diarrhea he spews. Also all of his cheerleaders here are 13.

Mods please delete this Sup Forums trash

If you don't like it take your ass back to plebbit.

This board was better when it was nothing but foot and disney girl threads

>(((they)))
Yes, clearly Trump, who has repeatedly stated that he is the most pro-Israel president around, is fighting against the Jewish conspiracy.

Sounds like Trump supporters

>muh immigrants
>muh China
>muh niggers

based

Considering the fact that the best possible resource people have in a U.S territory (puerto rico) is to migrate to mainland U.S then how does he plan on affecting change in countries that have exponentially increasing amount of WAR TIME refugees. What a bunch of hogwash. I don't know very much about the influence of asylum seeking refugees on a country but I can pretty well say that this is just a way of him justifying being one of the g-20 countries that doesn't do it's part in facilitating asylum for war torn countries citizens, even though the united states has affected political resistance in both isles of despots and freedom fighters.

Fuck the administration and fuck the retards that focus on refugees instead of the results of arab spring and the direct influence the united states had in installing and overthrowing caliphates and systems of government in the middle east.

>literally begging for moderation

It's just words. He doesn't have data or a plan to back up that statement. What does "settling" involve? What does "assisting" involve? It's vaguery for the sake of saying something.

Nobody but rabid mongoloids too far gone to operate at human levels uses "based" anymore.

Unironically this

Apparently not.

How can they recruit a board that already believes their ideals?

>why does America think it's the world police?
>DUDE AMERICA HELP US LMAO