Tfw abbott is death process

>tfw abbott is death process

It sure was for Australia

do you think the octopussy society have their equivalent for jews, black people etc

very lovecraftian

Yes but because of the way they experience time none of it matters. Nobody falls for jew tricks and blacks built something more impressive than mud huts

>that deakins cinematography

Jesus christ this trash was practically capeshit. The film was made so middlebrow viewers like you can tip your film buff hats and be tricked into feeling like you're a somehow more discerning viewer, appreciating the medium on a level beyond the plebes, but it's normiecore schlock all the same. This film was Nolan level spoonfeeding trash, Villeneuve just hasn't gotten to the point where his name has become unfashionable yet.

>tfw too smart for linear communication

Deakins didn't work on Arrival user, Bradford Young was the DP

this movie was good, brainlet

>unironically speaking in buzzwords

cringe

It's just a (You) whoring pasta, ignore it

>this movie was good, brainlet
Here we have a prime example of the kind of mental spastic r/flicks goon that worships the trash Nolan, Villeneuve and Fincher make.
I cannot be more clear about this: you are an enemy of the medium. You are actively destroying Cinema. True Cinema isn't some good-times & sunshine hugbox, it is a punch in the gut, a gob of spit aimed at your face, a black man fucking your wife.
True Cinema is pain. It tears apart your soul and leaves you to pick up the pieces and patch it back together with bleeding fingers.

If you like anything by this Quebecois trashman then you are an enemy of the medium, Sup Forums and in fact life itself.

>le cuck reference

open a window and get some air, you sweaty fat fuck.

Look at him going all out with the stale pastas

If you are not equipped to see through my suit of garbage then you are not qualified to talk to me in the first place. And I am Sup Forums, both as the central metaphor of this post and in a much broader sense. The very fact that there are literal video game players on this board now praising this hack and you are complicit in that makes you unfit to post on this board.

Become a meat grinder. Grind the meat with every post. No imdb and /r/movie drones left alive.

don't (You) me anymore with your autistic pasta anymore thanks

it was literally the epitome of dullness; that combined with the color grading made my eyes bored.

sounds like you're better off in the capeshit /got/ general, pleb

nah mate, for real. it was incredibly dull. sure it differed from what you normally see in hollywood but that doesn't mean it was good.

Next time you try stepping up to your cine-superiors make sure learn about cinema before trying to play with us.

DUDE VIGNETTING LMAO
uncreative hack

>tfw this movie was low quality

oh? i couldn't tell the difference