She was in my dreams again bros

She was in my dreams again bros.

Do you guys ever dream about famous celebrities?

I don't think so, not that i ever remember my dreams

After Sup Forums started hyping her, I did indeed have a dream about her. Which was new to me since I mostly just have situational dreams, never really interact with people real or otherwise.

The dream was uneventful, I was escaping a prison by dressing up as a guard. Then I found her in a bare cell, no bed, just the floor and a toilet. She was in the fetal position crying and I comforted her. Then Sophia and I went to another cell, where we found a naked woman with large breasts and long brown hair. I proceeded to fuck her right there on the cot. Sophia just waited for me patiently till I finished, then we left together.

that's nice, user

she was the only good thing about the movie.

the rest almost entirely sucks.

SO MUCH FUCKING WRONG WITH THIS MOVIE OMFG

i just came back from seeing it... honestly it all felt so fucking rushed. black token dude is suddenly in the group too for no reason whatsoever. same for fatso ben.

WTF who came up with that idea of having ben have his intro in the fucking library? that was way too rushed as well.

also TOPKEK@"DONT SPLIT UP THIS TIME GUYS, MKAY?"
>runs alone after georgie right after

fuck this shit. could have been great but was terrible.

Cringe

>Cringe
stfu i could write a critisism in detail but am too sick atm.

30 mins longer and they would have had enough time to make this a very good movie. sigh

>tfw i had a legit dream where Sophia and I where bestfriends and we did everything together.
>she confesses her love for me right before i woke up to my alarm.
>i spent a good 10 minutes lying in bed staring at a ceiling thinking about how this will never happen to me irl

What was the dream about?

who took the picture?

>it's illegal to tap that
FUCK THIS BULLSHIT

her step-father

Like she'd ever fuck you anyway.
Besides, wanting to fuck a 15 year old is fucking pathetic.

Every night

I had a dream Abigail Hobbs from Hannibal saw my penis and laughed

Go away lewdposter.

Which one would you rather to dream about anons?

Top and I do.

Top.

Even stevens.

Both

W-Why is it legal to be so cute desu? She should be in jail

Stop wanting to fuck her.