When did Putin get so tiny?

when did Putin get so tiny?

Look at darkies face.

Putin is not tiny.

wtf i love obama now

putn is based, fuck yourself

I cannot even begin to imagine how Justin Trudeau would have reacted in that situation. He'd probably cry. Fuck.

Please stop Jamal

and he'd still fuck obama up in a fight.

Putin is the most corrupt leader in the world.

When Obama became so tall.

Putin would still beat the shit out of him. Though most people could beat obama. How about trump vs Putin?

He's always been a manlet, yet he is a real man, unlike your helmet wearing pussy cyclist.

slavic beta manlet genes

>canacuck talking about country leaders

Where do you english posting Ivans come from? Do you just travel to Russia for work or something? very few of the Russians I know even bother to learn english.

BLACKED

>Where do you english posting Ivans come from?
You need a name of a city or something?

>flag

There are no more white Germans

Go back to slaving for your jew oligarchs/kgb/mafia and their midget puppet. Then drink some vodka and be proud in russia stronk, putin stronk. Not surprising slavs = slaves - don't care about their own well being just how to serve master's cock.

Wew lad you're not a grand duchy anymore

Hello russian proxies

>tfw we'll get an even taller president

No, just curious how common english is in Russia.

That doesn't change the fact that russia is strange mix of kgb/mafia controlled state that start wars just to find external enemies and maybe further enrich their elite after taking what's not theirs by force (in the same time sheeple are brainwashed into russia stronk meme)

Lets be real here.

Obama looks based in this jpg. Hes staring down the manlet literally and it looks as though putin is cowarding away as obama asserts his dominance.

Does obama dominate putin in real life? Likely not. But this jpg makes obama look alpha and anyone who wont admit it is either in denial or completely biased

Reminder that Trudeau was nicknamed Little Potato by the Chinese.

Move over Ireland, you're no longer potatoes. Fucking leafs are.

"The Lithuanon is correct this is not propaganda" -Talmud, 666:666

What would happen if a Russian posted this on a Russian language forum?

subverted polandball images everywhere
oh wait, that's russian Sup Forums I'm thinking of

Let's be real here.

You look like a faggot in this post. You're literally shilling for man-love and it just looks obvious as fuck that you like big cock.

Do you suck penis in real life? Likely. But this post made you look gay as fuck, and anyone who wont admit it is in complete denial.

putin is short but he will fuck you up, former kgb in the soviet era, like that story where him and obama were going to use the same gym, so putin said fuck it jumped in the lake and swam laps like a boss.

Except that, in the KGB, he was a paper pusher, cushy desk job, beer gut, and little to no field work. Not saying he couldn't take Obama, just saying he's not a badass spetsnaz mofo

OK you caught me, Russia is the greatest country in the world, all americans, canadians and europeans want to live there because of such high standard of living. Business is thriving is easy to start and totally no one takes it away from you and throws you in jail if you start taking customers from someone with connections. It has best universities and is most technologically advanced nation in the world. It never started a single war and never occupied any foreign territories and is totally peaceful and does not spend 50% of it's GDP on army. All of this is because leadership is so good and only thinks about well being of Russia citizens and totally are not psychopaths. They never killed journalists or defected officers or oppositions who tried to tell how it really is. And the best place most russian russia is of course is Chechnya and Kadirov. Oh and Semion Mogilevich is a saint. Sorry I tried to deceive you with propaganda.

Putin's very personable, no other leader would have reacted the way he did in this webm.

Obama should be wielding a curve sword, otherwise I like this imitation russia ball for once.

How can anyone hate this man?

cucks that hate being reminded of their beta status.

>Thumbs up

How? it's impossible to hate this man.

That is a beautiful, honest reaction right there.

He's the bogeyman of the liberal shits.

His mother drank too much vodka when she was pregnant with him

Faggot russians

Meanwhile, here is Merkel, Hillary Clinton's idol.
Germans are the eternal cucks.

As a bonus, here is leafman, the eternal faggot.

Holy shite

People who look beyond the superficial macho bullshit

He should have jabbed her in the eye with it. Why is she so creepy

How did you guys make this mistake?

Does anyone have that pasta from a dude in the US military, I'm not sure which branch, but he has a guard dog, and he talks about his experiences with Obama, Bush, and then Hillary?

this

>putin memes

Also, does anyone else think my ID is kinda cool looking?

kek

In Canada, you do not elect the Prime Minister directly. You elect party MPs, or factional members of parliament, to represent you. To put it simply, he who has the controlling share of MPs, controls the country.
There are also no actual term limits for a Prime Minister in that you can keep indirectly voting him into power. One of our longest serving Prime Ministers was William Lyon Mackenzie King, who served off and on between 1921 to 1948.
Be grateful you will never have nightmares of Obama serving more than 8 years. I can see this fucking country voting Trudeau for three terms.

Let's make this a Natalia thread!

image is photoshopped putin is taller than obama

You must include Putin somewhere, like pic related.

>looking up to a literal manlet
justrightwingthings

What's with this LotR forced perspective shit? They're the same height irl.

That's part of his charm.

Like Hitler. Wouldn't it be weird if Hitler was 6'5?

Depends on whether or not he was built

My Canadian friend, the answer is RARE. No one speaks (and wants to) English in Russia. You should keep in mind that any English speaking person from Russia on Sup Forums is a bot of the state and Putin's shill.
We're just a bunch of savages and alcoholics dissipated over vast territory of Russia. C'est ça.

Putin is the worlds most based manlet, he makes up the 15 cm height difference with his dick

Trump wouldn't be able to grapple Putin due to former's baby fingers and latter's ridiculous size.
Putin is proficient in some kind of martial arts, can't be assed check which.
Trump is a fatso though, that could make him harder to tackle.
Both got plenty roid rage to vent.
In general, I'd go with Putin.

>hans
>calling someone beta

That's what they want you to think

Ja mommi is fine