CLAIM YOUR TV/FILM WAIFU THREAD

I got dibs on Ahmanet from the mummy, the ultimate mature mummyfu. We will spend eternity together cuddling in her sarcophagus wrapped in her mummy sheets, syphoning the souls of the living after breakfast

fuk you man she mine

fuck off bitch you can take the blonde bimbo like that retard tom cruise did, ahmanet is mine

more mummyfu

I have her in 3D, I win!

would you save her anons?

Of course. There was never a choice in not choosing her other than the need for shitty forced Hollywood endings and trying to force some bullshit cinematic universe.

man face

giv mummy gf

they could still start universe, but much much darker, for example.
>After Nick stabs himself, joins Ahmanet and they leave. Dr Jekyll arrives too late, sees remains of dagger and blonde corpse. He knows he has to gather solid team to stop these 2.
It wouldn't be over-the-top, as I already read few "ideas" but would start Universe and give it 'Dark' meaning.

please dont be rude to my mummyfu, thanks

> tfw I look like him and felt awkward after watching that movie with friends

would have been better if he turned mummy and they rulked the world as anti climax and she got his BWC to the end of time desu

why aint she black. If it was historically accurate she would have melanin instead of being white washed

egypt was very diverse. there were black, there were white and egyptians find themself neither of these. Actress is from north african country, not that far away from Egypt. Whe was close enough

So fine.

I want her to dominate my balls.

>my waifu on the left
>me on the right

imagine what they smell like. imagine how soft and cold her legs are

>yfw watching this shitty movie with gf, and she wants to try this
Ain't even mad.

>But wait I thought Algeria and Argentina were the same country.

A young Faye Dunaway

sheeeeit, if we can time travel then im claiming Audrey Hepburn

timetraveling is fine? k then