/BSE/ - BadSelfEater General Ron Paul edition

Peace and Prosperity my brothers. Heil iamjj/FX

Mystery fake bank notes have showed up across the country. What do they mean? Why do they link to FBcom/ThankMrTeeth and BadSelfEater.com ? Nobody knows. Help us find out!

THE BILLS
>dropbox.com/s/h80yqx65n9hca1e/Bill Back.psd?dl=0
>dropbox.com/s/916w7mn58j3rwcv/Bill Face.psd?dl=0

THE SITES
>FBcom/thankmrteeth
>badselfeater.com/ (with countdown to September 14th at 7pm EST)

THEORIES
>Wikileaks/Assange fucking with people (not their style)
>WW3 with the end result of a one world government
>Metal dump
>Fed leak
>Historical info for McKinley or JFK assassination
>NEW POLITICO SITE (had info prior to today's article about Clinton Library) hughhewitt.com/politico-co-founder-jim-vandehei-msm-anti-trump-bias-2016/

MUSIC
>Requiem in D Minor by Mozart III. Sequentia: Lacrimosa dies illa (choir)
>Sacrificial Procession by James Horner

Please don't correct this record, it could very well end up being a leak.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LCPL
reddit.com/r/badselfeater/comments/50pdsj/photo_and_state_posting_section/
twitter.com/iamjj12)
josephgrossgallery.com/)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for major happening that will change everyone's lives

Something will 99.9999% show up tomorrow at the Dulles Airport Marriott. One of you DC faggots needs to go

I'm tired here have these
Boat belonged to Andrew Jackson Higgens

night y'all see you in the morning

>Andrew Jackson Higgens
Some shadowy benefactor that gave us the initial photo mentioned his assassination but I think it could possibly have just pointed to the president

Oh and this was important to me anyway

>assassination attempt

Why won't Hillary Clinton release her medical records? This is standard procedure for anyone running for office.

This is why. A doctor and medical professor proves that Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with vascular dementia, and is literally dying as we speak, and only one year to live.

This is the most comprehensive, fact filled, well documented video ever made on the subject of Clinton's health.

This is the most explosive, eye opening, earth shattering thing you will ever see.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ - Hillary Clinton diagnosed with vascular dementia. One year to live.

Trump General's over here dude

Bumping with a shadowy number that called me after I got involved with this subject. If you were in the last thread, here's the proof you wanted. Thank you, my army of NEETs, I've learned a lot through your efforts.

>"It's just marketing"
>"Saged this thread"
>"Stop these roleplaying threads"
>"It's for American Horror Story"
>"It's probably fake guys"
>"It's not real money guys, just normal paper"
>"It's just for a movie"
>"Go back to /x/ faggots"

IF YOU SEE ANY OF THESE IT MEANS THE PERSON MAKING THE POST IS A SHILL DEDICATED ON SILENCING BadSelfEater GENERAL.

The Eurika boat---launch boats wwii en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LCPL

>"It's probably fake guys"
Well from my perspective it probably is nothing.
But it's fun anyway, and what the hell else were you doing with the weekend? So lets pursue it. It's only for 4 days. Maybe something tomorrow too, who knows. Do it for kicks.

/gayforcedmemegeneral/

That's in really nice shape, keep her oiled!

So (((they))) are going to Assassinate ron paul Tomorrow.

Anyone go to the pizza/game shop in Galveston yet?

I suspect yes

Why? What would they have to gain? Stealing the Republican nomination in 2012 from him by blocking a floor vote was enough.

He's a nobody at this point.

yeah i second this. He's already redpilled everyone for 30 years on the fed. it's like 'too late, bros' heh

Ouroboros is the key to understanding this

Controlled Nuclear Explosions around the Globe on 14th of September. Western media will blame "Russian" hackers, even though it is NSA virus that has long ago infiltrated systems of different Nuclear facilities and nuclear power plants.

Screencap this post.

You mean you guys aren't retarded LARP fags?

Also, >sage

What did you learn?

well holy shit. Even that would just be meltdowns though. Couldn't NSA hack its own worm? Seems like bullshit unless they let it happen--as in the entire government were working against us. But that just seems crazy right? How would they keep that shit secret. Impossible.

>"You mean you guys aren't retarded LARP fags?"
What did the shill mean by this?

MY BET: MAJOR POWER OUTAGES . They're going to overload the chokepoints on the US Electrical grid. You'd only have to destroy 5-6 major energy bottlenecks to paralyze the whole country for months. Millions dead.

Just got it. Pretty pleased. Need ammo though, for whatever spooky thing is happening on the 14th.

Yeah that's like too many layers of bullshit to decipher anymore...heh

Stuxnet.

If you want to go there, some might say it's already been done. See Fukushima.

Nothing from the call itself. I missed the original call, and any attempt to call back results in a high pitch tone and nothing more. The caller ID states the number is in NY,NY. Same location as the server for badselfeater.com. I got it after I started making threads here on 4/pol/, 4/x/ and endchan. If you're asking what I know as a result of our combined work, personal toils, and connections made; I know it's all far more simple than you think. This is likely to do with an incoming leak, it's been confirmed in a past thread.

Having a conversation....if you can call it that, with Mr. Teeth right now.

what do you mean by that. that's cryptic and makes me think you're bones, the leaker. What's the leak about do you think. Care to fill us in brother?

so what's going on guys. If you're in possession of knowledge give it up. It's pointless teasing on pol are you kidding me?

Pics danm it

Give any details if you can

Do update me. Here's a burner email if you gain anything: [email protected]

In all seriousness, how much of this has to do with the possibility of the Fed raising rates on the 21st and subsequently bottoming out the economy?

Domino effect here we come.

Tone sounds like a modem/fax pickup tone. Try faxing to it or connecting a modem to it. (Remember what those are anyone? :) )
HOWEVER
pretty certain theres a human monitoring the line nonetheless.

Ok, if your threads are dying not maxing out - you aren't viral sorry.

This is promo shit for some movie.

HOLY SHIT WONT YOU JUST FUCK OFF WITH YOUR FORGED /X/ BULLSHIT.

didn't get much.....just a "You're Welcome"

WHICH LEAK?

Wake up, open your eyes, all the information is there and you've already seen it. No one can tell you but you knew it before you ever saw the bill

We've heard it before, (1), please desist.

The leak will be the beginning of the end of the U.S. money system. I can't say there's one party involved, because it's a joint operation, but one is the Shadow Brokers. I'm willing to trade Intel for Intel.

Your proof lies here

Is the redpill basically the antidote to the jew-bluepill?

>The leak will be the beginning of the end of the U.S. money system
lmao and when no leak happens you faggots are going to be like "oh wow the feds must have gotten to mr. teeth" jesus christ these threads are retarded

>Ron Paul's assassination
>On the 14th
No, on the 10th, thank mr teeth = mark the tenth
He has a speech tomorrow in DC about "Peace and Prosperity"

As previously demonstrated, didn't get much, but will take any info I can get.
Hopefully I'm not on any kill list yet. I assume Having my sock it wouldn't be too hard to find out who I actually am, if you knew what you were doing.

Peace and Prosperity is written on the bill

sheeeiiit

>Thanks Mr. Teeth.

Keep posting

Interesting. Hey so what are you guys going to do to live long and prosper in The Road type world we're entering into? I've got a family so I'm sort of concerned as you can imagine hah

Feds won't get to anyone if they will it to happen. It looks like it's already on motion with the new rate hike and the drop in today's market.

We're all on the kill list, user. Don't sweat it.

I'm not Mr. Teeth. I just got the message

Thnx m8

Let's just think about this...

The a mod of the subreddit:

>was the the first to find a bill

>created the sub

>has a twitter account with an identical username saying how much he loves Richard Dawkins who is quoted on the bill, "Dance to your DNA"

>Also has strong anti government leanings on said twitter account

>Was once an active poster and mod of another sub dealing with ARG answers and other ARG's.

>Had an avatar that was the logo of another prominent ARG

>Claims to not understand what ARG means.

>Responds to accusations of being involved with faggy Latin phrases and pointing out "logical fallacies" proving he has the level of autism to waste the time to make this.

>Shortly after he is outed "Mr. Teeth" posts on Facebook again claming he is specifically not said autist.

Do I need to go on? If you read his posts when he gets upset you can tell he's being defensive. If you read back through his older posts he seems to have a lot ideas about what badselfeater is and isn't.

That guy is clearly heavily involved. He might not have designed the bills but he knows its bullshit. Someone printed them and mailed them to other reddit faggots around the country and they dispersed them. Its a reddit user created ARG.

Way to go you got duped by reddit.

> FEDERAL RESERVE VOTE

My IP may have changed.
What I'm saying is absolutely true, however cryptic it may sound. That's the truth you guys are looking for. A leak will occur,a seriously damaging one. The most recent player revealed are these Shadow Brokers, but there are most certainly Americans involved as well. This, however, are not independent groups of NEETs in conjunct, but rather a large scale, well planned, well funded operation

That's what I was thinking. No matter who, or what medium was used to produce or distribute the bills/the site, etc. It took some money and some co-operation.

>1
At least try user. I haven't even been here long and you guys come in waves.

If that is the case, it is. Otherwise it seems like there's an awful lot of effort going into this to distract and say it is otherwise. Gee, I wonder why?

Fuck...remember when we used to be good, pol...too good to be fucked by fucking reddit good? We used to fuck reddit, pol? What's happening to us?

Become of value to them, and make your value known. That's my advice.

I'm the user who originally screencapped the twitter and said that in the /pol thread. After researching everyone in that reddit thread, I honestly don't believe it's them. That user is a kid fresh out of highschool. His friend, Caleb, CableGuy23 lives on a shit town in California. I already checked everyone.

there's no way they'd crash the economy. Kikes make their living off of it. It makes no sense. Give me a break.

Putting on the foil hat for a minute here, do you think any of us might feel repercussions from even talking about this?

Is that a Yugo? I sold my '71.

Why would tons of other people all over the country be finding the bills too then?

in what way does one make one's value known--or I guess how are you planning on doing that, in other words...?

that would be bullshit..they asked us not to be afraid of the messenger--that would be like blaming the receiver of the message for having received it...ridiculous.

could he have been the one who handled the initial distribution of the bills? Also, noteworthy, there are some strange post on Mr. Teeth's fb page. Including one seemingly conservative Christian's rant that "his evil lies will not work, good will always triumph", which one of his bill 'finders' replied, 'name one time in history good has ever triumphed over evil!?'

Dude I wonder too, I literally got recognised by a shill in another thread because I keep frogposting

I don't guess hiding the post will help at this point.....

I think he's not involved, I think something like this is bound to draw crazies and weirdos. On a side note, I want a bill. I asked if they were in Los Angeles, teeth said of course. Zero bills found in the first and second largest cities in the US. I can't find one person on social media who's found one. This is art cuck central and nothing.

the way they're talking the destruction is going to be so widespread and all encompassing that you're going to just float away with all the other bodies. Of little consequence. While they hop on their submarine and steal everyone's gold fillings or whatever hhahah. Long live the new flesh!

I gotta go to bed. I would say that an /x/ thread should be made from the general prunings, buy after going there for the first time today......they're...well a little special. Maybe there will be a new BSE bread on Sup Forums tomorrow.

I've heard they're disease vectors for a designer virus. Anyone who touched them is already infected and will start showing symptoms on the 14th. I'm glad I haven't found one.

unlikely, unless you've done some serious pot stirring.
the "real" jews have an agenda that goes beyond money. the economy crashes, we burn. they're fireproof
get extremely rich, learn the secrets of the world and join others who do, develop your other senses, or believe in christ (lol you guys will shit on me for that one of all things) but any one of those, or a good combination will ensure your safety here or in the next world

Woah. Okay. So what time is his speech tomorrow? I'm gonna have to tune in. You guys are starting to spook me a little.

Also, thats just scary. You trying to give me a nightmare, user?

If reddit could produce something with this many redpills embedded secretly inside, they would still be faggots but they'd be cool faggots like freddy mercury.

see

>tons of other people

At 4-5 Americans to the ton thats not a lot of people

youre welcome is anagram for melee your cow

so this is a message to all of us..

>This note it is not back
what did they mean by this?

at least 24 here
reddit.com/r/badselfeater/comments/50pdsj/photo_and_state_posting_section/

My wife messaged him saying it either has to be a Ron Paul or Satanic government thing. Mr. Teeth replied stating he's not affiliated with Ron Paul. I'll take screens in the morning when she wakes up. I dare not go in the sleeping bears den.

what do you mean develop my other senses? And is that in opposition to believing in Christ?

and how do I learn the secrets of the world, as you say?

your intuition for one, learn to interpret stimuli both conscious and unconscious. it is actually conjunct with believing in christ. know that you are a receiver of sorts, but you've been denatured by conditioning and consumption. regain your true human abilities, like christ

thank you

If shit goes down, I have my potato garden in the north, with forest to get wood, I sleep in sleepingbag that can handle -30 degrees. So no need for so much warming at night at winter. I fish my protein year around, even if the lake is frozen. I have bags of rice, but I will improve my potato and vegetable farm.

Cya people, in the new world after the shit is gone.

'Iamjj12' is the original bill finder and mod of the red dit sub. If his twitter is the same username (twitter.com/iamjj12) his name is Joseph (Joey) Gross. u/MAGAVOTETRUMP2016 posted that the art involved is very similar to works of Jesse Draxler. Jesse's most recent tumblr post is jessedraxler tumblr com/post/149586228966

(showing all new work at Joseph Gross Gallery in Chelsea, NYC - exhibition opening 09.08.16)

u/Iamjj12
is a art dealer (josephgrossgallery.com/) and this is nothing more than promotion for some type of art project. Very stupid of these people to bait politics and conspiracies just to promote some shitty Banksy type shit they are trying to pull off.

PIC RELATED - ITS HIM.