Michelle Williams Joins Tom Hardy in 'Venom'

>Michelle Williams (Oz the Great and Powerful) is in talks to join Tom Hardy (Mad Max: Fury Road) in the Marvel movie. She also joins Riz Ahmed (Rogue One: A Star Wars Story).

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/michelle-williams-talks-join-tom-hardy-venom-1043659

still gonna be ass

Looks like kino is back on the menu boys.

man i love her but i don't really want to watch this

Can anyone once again redpill me on this Venom movie and how do they plan to pull it off?

As I understood its supposed to be "Sony"'s Venom with no Marvel involvement and no Spiderman. How will this even work?

Venom goes on a road trip to get away from the heat he's brought down on himself in New York, show somewhat vague flashback to him fighting someone with a red and blue motif but it's twisted and nightmarish to the point it's unrecognizable but it's clearly a reference to Spider-Man (not necessarily Tom Holland's or any others), while on the road he find himself doing what he does best, being a lethal protector and EATING BRAAAAAAAIIIIIIIINNNNNSSSSSSS

hah wouldn't it be crazy if venom burrows his massive symbiote tendrils into her pussy & asshole and writhe them around then he just like bites off her entire head leaving her spasming headless body impaled on his dick that'd be really weird right haha

ha

Martha

Why would they cast Michelle Williams? Who exactly will she bring to a theater?
Hardy is too much of a manlet to play Eddie Brock. Dude is supposed to be tall and jockish.

>Hardy is too much of a manlet to play Eddie Brock. Dude is supposed to be tall and jockish.
after Eric Foreman, you can only improve

I'm not sure if it's confirmed but I think the villain will be carnage and venom is the anti hero
Sounds stupid, even for a capeshit movie

>Spider-Man Universe movie not set in the current Spider-Man MCU

Fuck I forgot that

>Tom Hardy (Mad Max: Fury Road)
clearly this was written by a hothead

Two talented actors.. wasted.

Fuck you Sup Forums.

Michelle Williams and who, grunty mcgrunt and the Mad Bomber?

>there's a small chance of a Michelle Williams Black Cat
Don't fuck this up Sony...oh wait

she isn't going to be Black Cat

>As for Williams, Variety notes that the plan is for her to star as a district attorney and possibly Hardy's love interest. Chances are that's Anne Weying, Eddie Brock's wife in the comics (where she was portrayed as a successful lawyer).

>Michelle Williams (Oz the Great and Powerful)
is that really the movie she is known for or did they intentionally think that advertising that role would get people more hype?

Hollywood please stop hiring good actors an actresses for your capeshit, just find som literally who Australian nobody will care. Let them be free to make kino.

it fits the theme of a sci-fantasy that a Venom movie would fall under more than Manchester by the Sea, same for why they chose Mad Max for Hardy instead of Dunkirk

i think it is box office wise.

Tell me about Venom! Why does he wear the symbiote?!

Lucky you

so again Hardy in some kind of mask?

>MCU

Is mostly shit anyway. Maybe one day normies will get wise to the fact that it's nothing more than the longest, most uninspired, by the book cashgrab ever devised by an entertainment company.

He is a big guy.

Damn I hope they show She Venom and Williams in skin tight black latex.

that'd be cool