Does anyone else get fucking frustrated with Sup Forums sometimes...

Does anyone else get fucking frustrated with Sup Forums sometimes? You guys have all the fucking puzzle pieces and yet you refuse to put them together, because despite your illusions of having discovered the real truth you utterly refuse anything that doesn't fit your notion of what that truth is. Let me give you an extremely relevant example.

This man is going to be president for the next four years.

Hillary is going to be elected as the next President. I know that your first reaction to seeing that sentence is to shriek "Shill!" and other buzzwords, but try to fucking think. This is not going to be a fair election. Everyone here seems to think that Trump is a fucking shoo-in for the presidency, and that there is no way he could lose to Hillary. I personally don't think this, because you underestimate how powerful the propaganda machine is, but in the end IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO WOULD WIN. This election will be rigged. The Clintons have made a lot of powerful friends over the years, people who you would no doubt refer to as (((friends))), but they are not rigging it out of some kind of obligation, but rather because Clinton (or Kaine, I'll get to that) is much more in line with their agenda.

Now here is where things get interesting. You guys are actually completely correct about Clinton's health problems. She is completely unfit (and unable) to serve as the president, even as a puppet. That is why they, or should I say (((they))), are going to kill her.

Shortly after being elected, President Hillary Rodham Clinton will be assassinated by the elites. The gunman found guilty of the crime will of course be a white, conservative, possibly "alt-right" man. He, of course, will be killed in some manner before any trial can take place. This assassination will be the impetus for strict national gun control. Tim Kaine will the become the president, but he is essentially an empty vessel that (((they))) can control and use to further their agenda.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=spot_the_pedo
youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=otx49Ko3fxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah, Kaine got the VP position because he stepped aside for Wasserman-Schultz to run the DNC a few years back. Here is one little known fact however: Tim Kaine is a pedophile. Not joking, screencap this post quickly.

>You guys have all the fucking puzzle pieces

None of this surprises me. I have voiced similar theories for quite some time now. It is a very plausible scenario indeed, but it's path is not yet certain. Much can happen between now and October. Wikileaks has already proven to be a game changer. If my suspicions are correct, they have something, something bad, and are waiting until the opportune moment to strike. If Hillary is to be defeated, it will be Wikileaks that deals the deathblow.

>drumpsters believe this

You're probably right tbqh.

DELETE
THIS

That's gonna be four of America's shittiest years.

>That's gonna be four of America's shittiest years so far
FTFYFAM

last time I tried making a thread about this it got slid hard

this

Huma HAS to know what crazy, obviously illegal shit wikileaks has on the old cunt

idk how the shillary team is not sweating bullets waiting for Putler to drop the hammer in mid-late October

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Autosaged threads on fire off the shoulder of of the first page. I watched IP range bans glitter in the dark during gamergate. All that shilling will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to bye.

Bretty clever correction of the record faggot.

Here is how this goys post works:

>pol u r rite, conspiracy theories r da real
>but WAIT its not like u said
>its d OTHER way

In other words, this post appeals to Sup Forums's sensibilities while at the same time ruling out the possibility of a Trump victory.

Like I said, bretty good post goy, you can have 1 dollar in your account instead of the normal 50 cents.

I love when the asspies come out.
Cracks me up every time.

Thanks for correcting the record

u r the corrector faggot, nice try tho

Thank you for correcting the record, shill

Do they let you guys know where the budget stands or not? How much of that six million dollars is left?

>Everyone who disagrees with me in any way is a shill
You've never seen the real shills have you? It gets pretty spoopy when they show up in a thread to be honest.

>clever
It wasn't clever because showing pictures of Kaine's face is the same thing as coming out and admitting he is a pedophile. Posts with pictures of Kaine are destined to be failures for the Democrats. Yes, Kaine is a pedophile.

Hillary will probably win but we already know the ride never ends.

why is his smile so creepy?

thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=spot_the_pedo

>hillary
>needing to be assassinated
this is where you're wrong

hillary herself knows she's completely unfit physically to be president, and is fully aware that someone else entirely is going to (and possibly already is) calling the shots.

there's no need for her to die, she's compliant with her puppet master and/or co-conspirator. I'm not sure if it's really kaine or not though

Trump is going to win and anybody that says otherwise is a kike shill trying to push kike polls in order to demoralize Trump's support and diminish his turnout.

Facts.

definitely a scary scenario

the thing is you have no proof, but I definitely await the shitstorm that will be a Hillary ""Presidency""

Interesting angle, only thing is that I am getting less sure that it is EASY to rig elections. Sure when politicians go against each other they know its rigged but because they do it all the time they don't complain about it, NOT SO, Trump.

He has already called out rigging and Roger Stone is regularly beating a drum about it..and the more noise, the less they will be able to get away with it without SERIOUS consequences.

This is also why Trump's going all out and campaigning super aggressively, a landslide would be very hard to rig away and rigging has its limits.

Brexit wasn't supposed to happen but it did, so maybe it is not as easy for the elites to rig elections as widely as would be needed for the US GE?

I don't advocate complacency but I trust that the John Miller knows that this will happen and will have plans in place.

>everyone biting this bait

Why won't Hillary Clinton release her medical records? This is standard procedure for anyone running for office.

This is why. A doctor and medical professor proves that Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with vascular dementia, and is literally dying as we speak, and only one year to live.

This is the most comprehensive, fact filled, well documented video ever made on the subject of Clinton's health.

This is the most explosive, eye opening, earth shattering thing you will ever see.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ - Hillary Clinton diagnosed with vascular dementia. One year to live.

>(OP) Plausible...

but only one of numerous outcomes

>however a few inevitable problems will rise up soon.
I wonder who will be there, for possible dollar collapse

You fail to understand Trump is playing 11th dimensional Go with the USA.

Hillary Clinton is, in fact, a Donald Trump PLANT.

Hillary makes EVERYONE feel UNEASY. For good reason; she's a sickly, corrupt, horrible human being.

There's NO WAY the Clinton camp DOESN'T know that they're activating the Streisand Effect; therefore, Occam's Razor dictates that they're doing it ON PURPOSE. But why?

They want to DRIVE people to TRUMP.

Why?

Because he's going to Make America Great Again, baby. And we're all coming along for the ride.

KAINE LIKES LITTLE BOYYYSSSS KAINE LIKEY LITTLE BOYYYSIEEE KAAINE LOVE LITTLE BOOYS
LDDLE BOYS FOR KAINEY BOYYE

:D :( :) :D
youtube.com/watch?v=otx49Ko3fxw

Don't be so quick to throw away his cia and jesuit connections either. Yes he did step down for her, but he also was probably hand-picked for this very reason

It's not bait. Just a speculation.

>Does anyone else get fucking frustrated with Sup Forums sometimes? You guys have all the fucking puzzle pieces and yet you refuse to put them together, because despite your illusions of having discovered the real truth you utterly refuse anything that doesn't fit your notion of what that truth is. Let me give you an extremely relevant example.
>
>This man is going to be president for the next four years.

You're not a special snowflake, Sup Forums has been talking about that possibility since even BEFORE Kaine was officially picked as running mate.

the election won't be "rigged". what does that mean?

>kek

i like you kid

OP listen to me.

As a leader, I can tell you our mission is accomplish. You may say the system is rigged and no matter what we are fucked, and maybe it is. But we didn't got into Trump and Hillary like some did with Romney and Onama.

You see we don't care about the outcome, the damage has already been done. This campaign was the most effective way to red-pill normies. We even did pic related, to wake up and brake their conditioning.

Sure Hillary don't deserve to win or that her fate is decided by someone more powerful. But who cares, ideas are bulletproof and we are excelling at introducing them in the US society.

At some point the system will collapse like always.