STORY TIME WITH NZ user

I was looking through my old harddrive of memes and found an unfinished story I wrote about 3 years ago, so I figured I'd dump it for you goys to enjoy. I was going to finish it, but I want to keep it as a beacon of it's time. So here goes, not sure how many posts this'll take, but enjoy.

I swear, the people I know are so ANTI-MUSLIM, MISOGYNISTIC and RACIST that it's breaking my heart because fucking hell, the past week has been insane. I went to hijack some chick's car cause she was putting on makeup and she was an easy target, but it turned out she was a feminist. So I held my gun to her fucking head and told her to get the fuck out of the car and she just sat there and started crying, so I went to pull her out and throw her onto the pavement. But this disgusting fucking whale cunt was wedged in behind her wheel by about 16 rolls of fat, so she wasn't fucking going anywhere.

I decided at this time that the least I could do is give her PTSD, since apparently having a serious mental disorder is all the fucking rage these days (Just look at the trannies, those self mutilating fuckwits) and started beating the shit out of her. Now, her body was too well padded for me to deal any actual pain to this bitch, so I decided to play Russian Roulette with her. Of course I didn't want her dead, we can't be having a martyr, so I just aimed it at her hand. Well needless to say I learned something that day: Russian Roulette only works with a revolver, not an M1911.

So this fat fucking whore is screaming and crying at such a fucking frequency that I was convinced she must've been calling more whales to help her out or some shit. At this point, I decided "Fuck it" and I shot the bitch 16 times in the face for Allah.

After this, an incredibly violent and degrading man who CLAIMED he was a police officer approached me. He pulled out a service issued pistol, far inferior to my beautiful M1911, and told me to "Get on the fucking ground, now!" Like, seriously? Who the fuck is he, a privileged white male to tell me, an oppressed middle eastern muslim female to "Get on the fucking ground"? So of course, I started telling him exactly that.

I said "Listen, shitlord, I don't know who the fuck you think you are but if you're saying that I should 'Get the fuck on the ground' just because my SKIN COLOUR looks like DIRT; then you're not only a highly privileged, presumably cis-gendered, white male, but you're a fucking racist too. And furthermore, it's my CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT as a PROUD, PRACTICING MUSLIM to slaughter those who don't follow Islam and the glory of Allah (Allahu Ackbar) and if you try to stop me, then you're infringing upon my Right to Freedom of Religion because it is clearly written in the Quran (8:12) "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" and I will not allow you to continue your OPPRESSIVE actions.

Immediately, the whole street erupted in cheers and applause and people started throwing their drinks at the PIG who was now incredibly ashamed after having his privilege forcibly checked in front of hundreds of witnesses. But this turned out to be the event that would make my week take a turn for the worse.

After this, I went about my day, slaughtering infidels in the name of Allah, spreading general dissent within society by being a good feminist and picking up my groceries. But when I went home, that MAN was waiting for me there and with him was a group of his friends who also CLAIMED they were police officers. They said they'd searched my house (Illegally, by the way, I'm a sovereign citizen and did not consent to the search so I WILL be bringing it before a judge and charging them the full $17 million it costs to search my house) and found a number of illegal drugs, firearms, explosives, prohibited items of all kinds and my 22" long, 10" thick Niggerdick™ dildo turned shotgun and would therefore be arresting me. And do you know what they did then? They raped me.

The first "officer" who I PUBLICLY SHAMED in the streets came up to me and, without my consent, grabbed my arms and wrestled them behind my back. He whispered in my ear "Mmm, baby, you smell real good" and then started licking and kissing my neck after REMOVING my burka hood. I said "Aiiiiie, no! You cannot do this, it is sinful to see me like this!" but he just laughed and said "Oh honey, we're about to get reeeeeal sinful up in here. Now shut your fuckin' mouth and get ready for the dick."

He then tore of the rest of my clothing, completely exposing my naked body to the world, and mounted me. "No time for foreplay, slut, the rest of the squad wants a go with you once I'm done. 'Sides, you're already plenty wet." (I couldn't believe that even while he was raping me, he was still pretending to be an officer. Everyone knows that if the law of the land is not Muslim, then they can burn in hell and are therefore not qualified to be an officer of the law because the law they claim to uphold is not the law of the Great Allah). He had noticed my dripping pussy because being a proud Muslim woman and having grown up in Pakistan, I'm used to being raped by literally anything with a penis and I acquired the habit as a self-defence mechanism from all the dry, circumcised dicks I'd have to take on a daily basis living in the Middle East.

Rather uneventful, he fucked my pussy for a solid hour, before switching to my ass and going for another TWO WHOLE HOURS. Back in Pakistan they usually cum when they see me undress and, if they're lucky, they'll last until penetration. But this "officer" RAPED me for THREE WHOLE HOURS before pulling his now shitty dick out of my asshole and saying "Now open the fuck up, bitch, and hope this shit's halal.". Luckily, shit and penis are perfectly permissible under Allah, and so I happily sucked away on his shitty dick (Which, although covered in shit, surprisingly tasted less like shit than the dicks of the Muslims who'd managed to last out until I had my lips around their cocks) for another 20 minutes before he blasted his hot, sticky load down my throat, pulled out and shot even more all over my face.

After I was done with him, the other "officers" surrounded me. One nigger started going "OOOH. OOH-OOH-OOH. A HOOH AA AA A AAA!" while walking with his fists on the ground supporting him and swinging his arms to beat off the others. He was next in line to rape me, it seemed. However, the one who would be given the rank of "Chief" brandished a shotgun and blasted that nigger's head clean off. "Now son" he said to the headless negro "Before joining the force, I worked at a dry cleaners. D'you know that?". The headless nigger was too intimidated to reply. "And the FIRST FUCKING RULE" (He was yelling now) "was to NEVER. NEEEVUUUR. MIX WHITES WITH COLOURS. DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME, BOY?" Immediately, I jumped to the poor oppressed minority's defence. "Look here, you head-having privilege FUCK, he din do nuffin! Look at him! Without SELFLESS and PURELY ALTRUISTIC interference, this HATE CRIME would go completely unopposed and NOBODY WOULD CARE." a funny thing to say while stark naked and covered in cum, but I'm a feminist, dammit! My STRONG MORALS don't cease for anything, much to the dismay of LITERALLY EVERY MALE I ASSOCIATE WITH EVER.

"Listen here, honey. Even if you weren't a fucking feminist CUNT, you're still a goddamed shitskin. I hope Mohammed and Allah take a break from sucking each other’s dicks to get a good look of my white little ass while I fuck you silly, girl, but before we get to that I think some of my underlings would like a turn with you.". They then dragged me inside my house where the first of his underlings whipped his cock out and started going to town on me. Luckily, they dragged in the nigger I had so selflessly protected was also carried inside and I could tell the passage of time by watching his rate of decomposition. When his big, fat, gas bloated niggerbelly burst open, I could tell that two days were up.

In those two days, I can't even begin to tell you the pleasure I experienced. (Is that bad? That I experienced pleasure in my systematic gang raping?) I orgasmed over and over and over, my muscles were aching, my body felt like every single one of them had a taser for a cock. But that's not to say there weren't any women, oh boy was that some hot fucking action, they just didn't rape me because NOTHING A WOMAN CAN DO LEGALLY CONSTITUTES RAPE. At one point, a gay man came up to me and he said "Listen, I'm an ally. I'm a feminist, too, I don't appreciated what these MEN are doing to you, I'm so very sorry for my whole gender. Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you, I'm going to help get you out of here.".

Do you know what I said to him? I said "Shut your fucking mouth, you fucking ABOMINATION. No FAGGOT would ever be MY ally. Just because you don't fuck women doesn't mean you're allowed to be a feminist, in fact, it makes you worse than the WHITE CIS MALES because you REFUSE to fuck women. That's discrimination and you should be ASHAMED of yourself, you fucking faggot. I hope Allah smites you and sends you to as fuel to the Eternal Hellfire.". He immediately became uppity and said something about 'not knowing his story' and 'walking a mile in his shoes', but I quickly reminded him that not everyone is privileged enough to let alone OWN SHOES, but to BE LITERATE and having been effectively excommunicated from feminism, he quickly lost all of the powers that being a feminist offers. Suddenly, all of the other RAPISTS in the room snatched him up, took him to another room and had their way with his little faggot ass.

But I haven't even begun on what the "Chief" did to me. Shortly after the FAGGOT was taken away to be RAPED, the "Chief" said to me "Well, girly, looks like all o' muh boys have had a go with ya. I cin fuck you good now knowin’ full well that I can lick their sticky cum off your body and my dick is feeling all their jizz while I fuck you.". I wasn't prepared for what happened next.

He dropped his pants and revealed the tiniest little asian-sized dick I've even seen in my life. I started laughing at him, but he just smiled with his oppressive white handlebar moustache striking terror into my heart. "Why would he smile? He knows his dick is tiny, he should be ashamed right now." I thought, "Maybe if I call him a fat, beta, virgin who lives in his parent's basement he won't be able to get hard.". I was now completely terrified of what could come next, he was far too confident for the tiny little dick he had, but I knew before even trying that none of those things where true. He was, in fact, very fit and had a sick 6 pack and clearly knew how to deal with me, so he definitely wasn't fat or beta. I opened my mouth to call him a virgin, but my voice wouldn't come. Be that a result of taking dick down my throat for 2 days straight, or because of his overwhelming ALPHANESS, I just couldn't get the words out and he was clearly at the age where his parents were no longer alive, meaning he had control of his life. I was well and truly fucked, every single argument that feminism had taught me was completely destroyed before I could even utter a syllable.

Sensing my moment of weakness, he was on me in a snap. "Yeh, girly, you taste so good" he said, while sucking the cum of his men off my big, juicy tits, "But it's time to show you the Garden of Eden". I started screaming and crying, I didn't know what he could do to me with that tiny little dick, but I knew he was going to do something bad. He stuck his Asian sized cock in me and I felt instant relief. There was nothing he could do with it after all. But as soon as the relief came, it was gone, as terror washed over me. His dick was somehow moving further and further into my pussy! He noticed me seeming confused, so he stopped licking the cum off me to lean back and said "Well I guess you wanna see what's going on, huh?". I looked down and saw a noticeable bulge, what must have been his penis, slowly moving upwards. I started screaming and crying, flailing around to try get this insane man off of me. "You like it, honey? I call it the Garden of Eden, cause boy does it grow!" and with that, it shot up, slamming full force into my cervix, causing me to scream in pain and cum in ecstasy at the same time. But it didn't relent, his massive, quickly growing cock burst through into my womb and coiled up like a thick, veiny length of rope. I could feel every slight movement of his dick as it nestled deep inside me. "Now give me a kiss and this'll all be over" he said. I didn't know what I wanted, I knew it was wrong, but it felt so good! But because I'm a strong feminist, I know that rape is wrong and so decided I'd have to kiss him. As soon as I went in for the kiss, he grabbed my head and locked lips with me, his tongue now going through exactly the same "Garden of Eden" as his dick. I was crying now, but crying in pleasure, I didn't want it to stop! How could I have been so stupid? More, please more! But with his tongue well and truly down my throat, moving into my intestines, I couldn't utter a single word.

He reached down into my bowels with his giant tongue and pulled up a piece of my shit. The feeling of it sliding backwards through my intestinal system was enough to make me orgasm the whole time. He was in quick reverse, dragging it all the way back up, but the moment the shit hit the back of my throat, I immediately threw up all over him. Stomach acid and two days worth of swallowed jizz drenched the "Chief" and in that same instant, he started pumping cum directly into my womb. I was screaming, but because he was a male, he was inherently stronger than me and so there was nothing I could do to resist. He took his tongue out of my mouth and forced it shut, squeezing my cheeks to stimulate a chewing motion and he still wasn't finished cumming. He was starting to pull out, but he looked like he was on high alert, as much as I tried, I couldn't cry anymore because of the lack of fluids in my system, but I did manage to wail slightly louder. His thick, rope length cock was coiling up on the ground like when you hold the button to wind up the cord on your vacuum cleaner, but cum was still filling me up. I looked down and had anything been in my stomach and had my mouth not be clamped shut while being forced to eat shit, I would've thrown up as I saw my horribly distended stomach. The "Chief" had filled me up with so much cum, my womb had expanded and stretched my stomach out. Fat privilege is not knowing what it's like to watch a crazed old man fuck you with his 10 foot long dick and filling you with so much cum that it distends your stomach to the point you can't see your feet anymore because you obese cunts don't have to worry about any part of that. With the speed of a cheetah, he reached down to his own asshole with one hand and pulled out a solid metal buttplug, while he tugged free the last length of cock from my pussy with the other hand.

He stuck the shit covered plug in my pussy before even a drop of his seed could fall out and then covered my entire genital area with superglue, cause that shit's impossible to get off.

He stood up and said "Ok, you seem like a nice girl, we're gonna let you off with a warnin' today, but we're gonna have to confiscate all the illegal goods you've got here.". With that, all of the "Officers" STOLE my belongings and left. By this point, three days had passed and my life was already in ruins. My belongings had been stolen from me in an act of pure sexism and anti-muslim hatred, my genitals had been taken completely out of commission meaning I'd never be able to have sex ever again and the absolute WORST of all, now I was FAT!

I had to get back at them, my ego wouldn't let me accept that this was the natural escalation of what happens when you identify as a third-wave feminist. My journey would take me far, but FEMINISM allowed me to do it all in less than four days because I can do anything a man can do, but better. I got dressed without showering, packed for too much for the situation and got ready to go.

-------------------------------- [ END OF PART 1 ] ------------------------------------

---------------------------- [ START OF PART 2 ] -------------------------------

Using feminism I offered up the full custody of 3 marriages, half of 10 men’s assets and over 9000 screenshots of me TOTALLY OWNING stupid MRAs online and immediately appeared back in the Middle East. Although it pains me to say it, I then had to turn my feminism off because it's not welcome in Muslim countries because they have the right idea that women are less than men. I'd hardly taken two steps before I was stopped. "OYYYY VEEEEYYYY" came a nasally voice "Where's the schnozz on this Shiksa?".

Fuck. Feminism failed, this must be the only documented occasion of that in existence. I wasn't around fellow Muslims who practice the True Religion of Peace, Feminism landed me in Israel next to all these DIRTY FUCKING JEWS. He walked in front of me, blocking my path. Without feminism, I couldn't point out his privileges; this was going to be difficult. "I thought as much. You're not even a jew! Hand over your shekels, you tubby goy". I suddenly remembered my training at Muslim School. "If a Jew ever mugs you and tries to take your money, fucking kill him".

"Praise Allah", I thought, "He comes through once again" and I stuck two fingers up the covetous little bugger's nose, flipped him over my head and brought him crashing down onto the concrete. "I'll be taking everything" I said, because I’d seen a movie with an unrealistically strong female do something similar and say the same thing, and he started crying. After stripping and searching the jew, I took everything of worth and burnt the rest. To my already copious amounts of luggage, I added one rectum's worth of gold ingots, a mystical foreskin ring and a big ol' gold plated, jewel encrusted jew nose. This worried me, the size of the nose alone could get me into the some of the highest security places in all of Israel. The jew I was about to kill must have been incredibly important, maybe feminism had actually done something right for once. But I paid it no mind as I cut his head off and propped it up on a pole, which I then fastened to my backpack. It looked like it'd still be a while until I could get out of Israel.

Thinking I was safe as long as it was Israel, I turned my feminism back on and immediately fell to the ground as waves of ecstasy rippled through my now glistening superglued-shut cunt. "Fuck" I thought to myself "I wonder how strong it would've been if I'd castrated the covetous piece of shit". As I picked myself up off the dirty jewish ground, I felt a tugging coming from the pouch at my hip. Opening the pouch revealed the golden, jewel encrusted nose I had liberated from my backpack adornment. The jew's nose was trying to take me somewhere and although it's completely out of character for me to ever do anything a jew wants me to do, I followed.

Get out.

The nose was trying to lead me down an alleyway, but it was blocked by an intimidating looking man wearing a stetson. I curtly tapped him on the shoulder and said "Excuse me, you PRIVILEGED WHITE MALE, please move aside, a WOMYN is trying to get past". He turned around and licked his lips as he surveyed me from feet up, then saw my backpack and said "Who the fuck do you think you are, you dumb little bitch?" he shot back "Do you know who I am?" As I looked into his glasses, there was a faint hint of a memory at the back of my mind, but I couldn't quite get hold of it. "I'm Ben 'Kike on a Pike' Garrison, what the fuck are you doing stealing my bit? Although it is good to see someone not afraid to stick it to these subhuman bastards".

My eyes grew wide with shock, this was THE Zyklon Ben, a famous nazi, anti-semite and Hitler worshipper! What was he doing outside of God's Country? (That's Montana, of course). I spoke with him hoping to lead him into a trap and net myself a management position on the Internet Board of Feminists, but his cool, swarmy charm led me to his side as he suavely discussed our mutual hatred of jews. Within minutes I had finished sucking his dick, swallowing his cum and agreeing to join up with him to destroy Israel once and for all, but he demanded I give him my jew head, saying it just didn't look right on me.

"Now that nose you're holding onto, what's that all about?" he asked. I responded with my best idea of what it was: "I think it's like a tracking device, it seems like it'll take us to the head jew. And if what I was taught in Pakistan was true then if you kill the head jew, the curse will be broken and all jews will burn to ash". "So that explains why they only take the tip", Zyklon Ben mused, half to himself. "Well let's hurry along then, the sooner we're done here, the better". He was right, so we quit the idle chatter and hurried along, following the nose's guidance. All of a sudden, the nose stopped reacting and it looked like we'd been led right into a trap. We were standing right outside the Supreme Court of Israel. But it was completely empty, everything was eerily quiet.

I didn't know what was happening, so the best option was to hide. Grabbing Ben by his rippling, muscular forearm I led us to a small garden where we could safely stand without being spotted. "So what the fuck is this place?" he asked. "Givat Ram" I responded. Ben immediately reacted by dropping his pants, jerking his dick to a chub and sticking it inside a hole made by loose brick. As he thrusted away against the wall, a golden halo of light began to form around him. "Ahh, fuck, I'm gonna cum" he complained. "No, Ben! Just a little bit longer, it's almost there, hold out for just a little bit longer!". "Fuck, cunt, your shrill fucking voice made me soft again, I think I can manage now. Good job!". The golden glow became even stronger as Ben's delicately sculpted thighs propelled him forwards and backwards again and again, when suddenly the bricks started spinning in place. "That's it, ahh fuck, that's it! I'm gonna cum!". Ben started spewing semen out of his cock, filling the hole in the wall with it and flooding every little nook and cranny with his jizz. He looked up and noticed the doorway that the spinning bricks had formed and looked confused.

"How the fuck do you know how to do that, Ben?" I exclaimed. "Do what?" he asked. "You fucked the wall and that doorway appeared, how'd you know to do that?". He explained that prior to meeting me in Israel, he'd been invited to Australia after their government found out about his title Ben 'Pigeonhole the Aboriginal' Garrison, where he subsequently earned the name Ben 'Stabbo the Abbo' Garrison for his upstanding community service work. "So when you said 'Givat Ram', I thought you were one of those ex-Brit Aussies who instructed me on how to fuck an unconscious kangaroo". Regardless of how or why it worked, it worked, so I decided to drop it. Inspecting the doorway closer, Ben's semen has dried and locked the bricks into place, ensuring the doorway would remain open. Beyond, a large set of stone stairs descended into the darkness.

We ran down the stairs for about 20 minutes until the tunnel came out in a white marble hallway, the nose now desperately tugging at it's pouch, struggling to get free. We reached the end of the hallway and were met with an imposing black metal door. It looks like I couldn't shame it about it's privilege to gain entry, this was going to be tough. Just when I'd given up all hope, the nose broke free of my pouch and embedded itself in the sensor on the wall. We were rewarded with the sweet sounds of the tumblers being set into position and the lock opening. With that, the door swung open and revealed the least surprising revelation throughout my entire journey: A golem personifying the entirety of Judaism made out of magical jewish clay, in the shape of a big Shlomo was being sucked off by Barack Obama while Reuven Rivlin watched.

We looked on in unsurprised horror as Obama serviced the golem's big, circumcised clay penis until Ben said "See, shit like this is why I got the name Ben 'Pull the Trigger on Every Nigger' Garrison" and the golem laughed so hard he finished all over Obama's face. "Ayy yo, da fuck u crackas think u doin here?" Obama said, before collecting himself and saying "Uh, I'm very sorry about that, I apologise. I slipped into my, uh, 'street' accent for a moment there. Now, uh, what is that you two, uhhh, want here? Uhhh, how did you get in?" But his face was still plastered with golem cum, so we pretended like we didn't hear him.

Rivlin obviously hadn't noticed us come in, or didn't mind our presence, as he commanded "Yes, yes, very good. Now begin the cucking with Michelle". The golem bowed and left the room, re-entering minutes later leading a big, scary gorilla with a chain. Obama squinted his eyes and after studying the gorilla very closely for a few moments, he breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank god" he whispered under his breath, "The plan was a success". The golem led the gorilla to the ceremonial cuck altar and then instructed Obama to sit on the ceremonial dirty cuck chair soaked in misery, regret and semen. "Can, can we get this over with already?" Said Obama, already eagerly stroking his cock. But Rivlin was too shrewd, he noticed something was up.

"Hold everything" Rivlin commanded. He took a step off his lustrous throne made of solid gold and went down to inspect the gorilla. "Everything seems normal here, but our Mr. Barack over there seems too excited." Looking back, I figured out what Rivlin had noticed: Everyone knows Obama is unable to get aroused by his wife in any situation, that's why he fucks his daughters instead, in his hubris from thinking his plan had succeeded, he had made a fatal mistake. Rivlin inspected the gorilla's hands, feet and scary face, but found himself confused. "It looks like Michelle, it feels like Michelle, but Obama's aroused by it, so it can't be Michelle..."

In the middle of Rivlin's musings, a jewish guard burst in. "Mr. Rivlin, please, kill me for my discretions but don't take my money", he begged. "Speak" commanded Rivlin "But make it quick". The jewish guard eyed the solid gold throne covetously and, without taking his eyes off it reported: "It appears that Michelle Obama was switched with a gorilla prior to Shlomo's retrieval of her. The real Michelle Obama is waiting outside". Rivlin kissed the jewish guard on the mouth with a generous amount of tongue and fondled his scrotum before giving him a solid gold buttplug from his own personally well-used collection (the smallest one, of course) and saying "You've done your completely-legitimately-created country a great service today, boy. You deserve all the rewards you get, now bring Michelle in so we can finally cuck Obama."

The jewish guard returned, dragging Michelle by a chain. "AHH, FUCK! A big scary gorilla!" cried Rivlin and Obama in unison, before recognising their completely excusable mistake. "Please don't hurt me, honey" whimpered Obama. "You dumb little faggot, why'd you go and replace me? I want this big jewish dick in me, maybe a magical golem is the real man I need to get off". The golem had a pained look on his face. It didn't want to fuck Michelle. Bring back the gorilla; bring back Obama, anything but this! But alas, he was bound to servitude by jewish majicks and forced to obey Rivlin's every command. "Begin the cuck!" hedonistically exclaimed Rivlin, who was once again lounging on his uncomfortable, but solid gold, throne.
The golem punched her tits a few times to cheer himself up and giggled because it worked, he always enjoyed it, but after a particularly harsh glare from Rivlin, he got down to business. Stripping Michelle Obama, the golem revealed her now bruised tits and a 2 inch penis. Confused, the golem did what it does best, and began hitting it. Having been strapped onto the cuck altar in between paragraphs, Michelle could do nothing to resist the torment. At least, the golem thought it was torment. Slowly, Michelle’s cock started to grow, bigger and bigger as it was being punched. 3 inches, 5, 7, 8.2 and even more! The golem realised Michelle’s screams weren’t of pain, but of ecstasy, she was enjoying having her big fat cock bashed by a giant, magical, jewish, clay golem. He stopped, wondering what to do now; he’d never fucked anything with a dick before. “Oh yes, big boy, fuck me with your big, jewish cock!” exclaimed Michelle, already pumping out a literal bucket worth of cum from her finally-topped-off-at-10-inches cock. “Don’t worry” she reassured the golem, “I’m a woman so I don’t have a refractory period, I can cum like that all night long”. The golem was once again dejected. But now he had a challenge to uphold.

The golem, being privy to common knowledge, was aware that Michelle Obama is actually a tranny. He was born Michael, only to later on pretend he was a woman and get tits surgically implanted before marrying the man who would eventually become the President. Michelle Obama was lying, either that or he legitimately believed he was a woman and could keep that up all night, regardless of the truth the golem formed a plan. He knew that although his own cum was magically produced, allowing him to continue various sexual acts for the pleasure and recreation of Rivlin ad infinitum, if he fucked Michael long and hard enough, then Michael would hit the point where he couldn’t handle it anymore. Rivlin would have to intervene and he would be free.
And that's as far as I got. Probably should've checked to make sure the formatting wouldn't be cancer on Sup Forums, but oh well. Maybe I'll do that and post it another time.

Thanks for the bump :^)

you have way too much time in your hands

I did three years ago, wish I still did today. What do you think of the story?

you're making us look even worse m8.

This is a sheepshagger i can agree with

Three years ago, Sup Forums would've lapped this shit up

Three years ago you would have been called a fucking faggot nonetheless, just like today

That's how I know how you weren't even here 3 years ago

what the fuck man

Dude what

BUMP LOL GET A LOAD OF THIS FAGGOT

y-you too

I see