#BasketOfDeplorables trending & it's not good for Clinton

twitter.com/DanScavino/status/774486041545809920

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OZHp4JLWjNw
youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/20/exclusive-secret-service-agent-book-raging-hillary-clinton-threw-bible-at-agents-colleague/
pagesix.com/2016/06/05/tell-all-book-reveals-hillarys-erratic-uncontrollable-ways-in-the-white-house/
youtube.com/watch?v=BqUW4ZeJssA
youtube.com/watch?v=seVdI6FGjk0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUrRaasNHwI
youtu.be/Grqwh9jgdOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WOKE

meme magic taking hold!

kek

Witnessed. Praise Kek.

no wonder trump was so vague at the forum. Not a time you want to be caught in a gaffe.

what did they mean by this?

To be fair, Hillary's voterbase is a basket of deportables.

Aside with kek, this comment will be the noose for her as the Mitt Romney's 47% statement.

Just like Ted Cruz was noose'd by Trump.

>"Trump can't be President when he saying defamatory things about millions of people and name-calling everyone he dislikes"
>does the exact same thing

The Mole is fucking real.

Yes, but it's generally a bad idea to slander 20-25% of the voter base if you're running for President. Trump specializes in insults and slander, but not even he went after the voters themselves, just his opponents.

How infiltrated is her campaign?

How many Trump cards does Trump have?

This. Independents are very sensitive.

Shills will get pissy and defensive about this.

They already started. It's the same exact line everywhere:

>Why are you mad? She called you bigots out on being bigots!

Yep. The annoying level's been jacked way up again.

how are they gonna turn this back around on trump?

More sneaky bullshit. More suppression of our voices. More horrible displays of corruption all around.

>basket of deplorable
I don't get it.

What did I miss?

I am so fucking angry about that comment. Fuck you, you old cunt. This "deplorable" is going to ruin your presidential dreams at the ballot box.

One can only hope, user.

>n-no namecalling!
>you racist sexist xenophobic hateful manchildren!

Trump seems to go after individuals usually, with his Twitter shenanigans. But all Clinton has done for her campaign is attack the actual voter base with fearmongering and shaming.

>740 views

stay fukt

Of course you wouldn't, Americuck.

youtu.be/OZHp4JLWjNw

Why won't Hillary Clinton release her medical records? This is standard procedure for anyone running for office.

This is why. A doctor and medical professor proves that Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with vascular dementia, and is literally dying as we speak, and only one year to live.

This is the most comprehensive, fact filled, well documented video ever made on the subject of Clinton's health.

This is the most explosive, eye opening, earth shattering thing you will ever see.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ - Hillary Clinton diagnosed with vascular dementia. One year to live.

Proxy, Europoor on vacation, or
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Taking all bets! Taking all bets!

You're just stupid.

fuck this snidy old cunt TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

>basket of deplorables

She got one of her dumblr interns to write that for her, didn't she?

>insulting nearly half the electorate
didn't work for romney

It just happened pinhead

that video was brilliant and needs to be shared a lot more.

I don't thumb up or down every video I view.

It does have a nice ring to it

At least we'll have the Alpha Tim "fuck all the bitches" Kaine to take over, right?

Let's hope so, I don't trust that wicked old witch not to fuck with the election

But... Hillary literally had temper tantrums that put Secret Service members in tears. Is she just conveniently forgetting that part?

She probably made that comment to like 12 people too

will she threaten to bomb cnn?

Where did this shitty meme come from that Trump has temper tantrums? Can someone link a video or something?

I swear to God I just want to bash this daft cunt's face in so hard

>They already started. It's the same exact line everywhere:

they don't even vary the wording when they get their orders.

I'm honestly starting to suffer a bit of election fatigue. This shit is giving me a headache. She's that Trump supports are all racists - people who endlessly stereotype. As she insults them she's stereotyping tens of millions of people herself. The idiocy and lack of logic makes me brain numb.

Do you guys realise that Reddit beyond The Donald actually thinks that the media is rigged AGAINST Clinton? That the media is conspiring against her and in favour of Trump? Logic has entirely left this Earth.

Ironically, Hillary is the one known for that.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/20/exclusive-secret-service-agent-book-raging-hillary-clinton-threw-bible-at-agents-colleague/

pagesix.com/2016/06/05/tell-all-book-reveals-hillarys-erratic-uncontrollable-ways-in-the-white-house/

Jesus. Either she's a literal monster or our Secret Service are some crybaby's. I refuse to believe they are put down by yelling.

Donald Trump = Attacks Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton = Attacks Trumps voter base

>Do you guys realise that Reddit beyond The Donald actually thinks that the media is rigged AGAINST Clinton? That the media is conspiring against her and in favour of Trump? Logic has entirely left this Earth.
What, were you not expecting Redditors to be completely retarded?

>basket of deplorables
>someone was paid to come up with this term

Was this goofy looking bitch in charge of the marketing for the Ghostbusters movie?

>some of those folks, they are irredeemable

So what exactly does she think should be done with these people?

Underrated holy shit

>call half of Trump's supporters "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, islamaphobic, you name it"
>wonder why "that other basket of people are people who feel ... nobody cares about them"

HILLARY CALLED AMERICANS DEPLORABLE RACISTS AGAIN
youtube.com/watch?v=BqUW4ZeJssA
INTERVIEW WITH ISRAELI MEDIA
>From 2:00

It's a deliberate campaign strategy

kek

>who feel nobody cares about them
>then goes on to call a big group buzzwords
The irony. You'd think someone doing a speech on the alt-right would be able to understand this.

This must be the work of GODZILLA, let's see what he's got.

Why won't Hillary Clinton release her medical records? This is standard procedure for anyone running for office.

This is why. A doctor and medical professor proves that Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with vascular dementia, and is literally dying as we speak, and only one year to live.

This is the most comprehensive, fact filled, well documented video ever made on the subject of Clinton's health.

This is the most explosive, eye opening, earth shattering thing you will ever see.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ - Hillary Clinton diagnosed with vascular dementia. One year to live.

God I hope she dies of a coughing fit

>This is the most explosive, eye opening, earth shattering thing you will ever see.
That is a very bold promise, which I believe no fucking youshit video will ever hold up to.

linguistic killshot man says its no big thing but really makes you think anyway

It means that there's approximately 100 people working for CTR

Fucking deplorables.
Why aren't you deploring the deplorables, deplorables?

Yup, it's beautiful

Bitch can't stop LYING for one goddamn interview.
youtube.com/watch?v=seVdI6FGjk0

This is it lads!

This!

The Donald is compromised by CTR shills spouting the similar false flag shit we get here keep in mind. Forever and always the best tactic is to disturb and disrupt communities, narrative comes second. Does wear you down though.

Someone post the clip of Hillary vomiting gobs of mucus into her glass of water like some weird alien depositing eggs into the breeding pool.

i suspect he has a few more aces up his sleeve

>Nothing Perssonel.

My sides.

nani?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUrRaasNHwI

youtu.be/Grqwh9jgdOM

What the actual fuck

I've seen some disgusting shit in my days of the internet and this is up there

Half his deck is made of aces

Do you even right wing media ? This shit been all over the place for days

what in the fucking hell went into that glass?
what is this, i dont even...

I don't go to Sup Forums and I don't look at any outside news, sorry. I just came here because I was watching a documentary

dubs speak truth

It's a cough drop

check drudge report once a day and you have everything you need

>it's a cough drop
It's a fucking leaf!

Np she didn't. She insinuated that those who have lost their jobs and had their local economy wrecked by NAFTA and outsourcing have no legitimate protests or opinions.

That doesn't mean much though. Trump would easily win if voting took place among the shitposters of the internet.

Damn, not just this one but all 3 top trending tags are about this.

noice

She will find out how large the basket is on the 8th of November

I just heard about this

What the fuck is she doing? Why is she chasing after le ebin boogeymen?

She's trying to set up another purge. She doesn't even realize how weak her Marxism and marxist followers, are.

>Pulling an Rmoney
No

Hello fellow deplorables.

How do we save this planet?

Honest hard work... or as others call it ... being deplorable.

Oosh

Jesus the comments on that video are pure cancer.What the fuck is this "jesuit" conspiracy?

>Do you guys realise that Reddit beyond The Donald actually thinks that the media is rigged AGAINST Clinton?
Yeah go on huffingtonpost, and you see the same shit.