Are Jews like the Coen bros. redpilled, or are they playing at something else?

Are Jews like the Coen bros. redpilled, or are they playing at something else?

They somehow trace the most reasonable line of thought for anyone, Jew or gentile, in their films.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kHmYIo7bcUw
youtube.com/watch?v=0VkrUG3OrPc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtSWAARzm3A
youtu.be/WDKziWBZl70
youtube.com/watch?v=mYajHZ4QUVM
youtube.com/watch?v=co5aKOGcHaw
youtube.com/watch?v=uE2hsaHAEX0
youtube.com/watch?v=iIYswWXhkcA
youtube.com/watch?v=j-1ts3VTeeI
youtube.com/watch?v=Os0eldMv-wE
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Todd Solondz is a really redpilled Jewish filmmaker. Watch Storytelling.

Choice. Happiness is a great film.

I've just read essays about how this was the most antisemetic film Hollywood has ever produced. And if you've seen their earlier films like Barton Fink, it makes sense in a way.

I love the Coens though, regardless of whatever their politics may be. They're very hard to parse as filmmakers, and that's refreshing. There is definitely a reactionary spirit to their films.

Their shtick is dark sometimes depressive or dystopian comedy or satire often with a moral message of some kind. But their goy characters often come across as goofy and weird. Even the protagonists often have a tangible otherworldly goofiness to them. But maybe they just can't help it.. maybe that's just what goyim looks like to jews?

A lot of their Jewish characters are just as goofy; Barton Fink and Larry Gopnik come to mind.

Mel Brooks is pretty redpilled, I would say.

youtube.com/watch?v=kHmYIo7bcUw

RIP gene wilder

youtube.com/watch?v=0VkrUG3OrPc

Have you seen Barton Fink or A Serious Man?

All their characters are absurd like that. That's the point, I think.

they are pretty conservative as far as i know

they openly make fun of forced diversity

>The plebs in this thread.

Read Ray Carney. Watch Cassavetes. De-pleb that ass.

They hate the eagles. I would throw them out of my taxi.

cassavetes is first semester at film school tier

Jews like this interest me. It's my theory that the Jewish race cultivates personalities like the Coens as a evolutionary method of infiltration. Like everyone else, I enjoy the hell out of their films and see the artistic merit. But I also think that's the point. The Jewish race produces these figures that you can't help but admire, and the next logical conclusion most people make is, "I guess they aren't all bad." And boom, they're in. Through the door.

Still, No Country for Old Men is just so good.

I know who Carney and Cassavetes are.

Did Cassavetes make a No Country For Old Men?

Maybe they're own individuals? Nobody forces them to make their art a certain way.

Yes. I mentioned the protagonists from both in my post.

Why?

And then pelt Santa Claus with snowballs?

they're playing 7/11d forced badminton

I was only referrencing your post, but I was responding to the Finn.

>not posting the Kike Kikeslayer himself

Hail, Caeser! was a really good movie. Probably their deepest and most contemplative.

I like the Coen Brothers a lot.

Kubrick and the Coens are the biggest question marks as far as Jewish-American directors go. That's part of what makes their art great.

Even something like The Big Lebowski is very deep. It's about the practices of Zen Buddhism.

> that conversation about the holocaust over dinner

toppest keks

A Serious Man left me wondering what the fuck I had just watched. Then I read an analysis of the film from a traditional Jewish angle and was forever redpilled on religion, tradition, and identity.

You're a fucking knuckle dragger if you don't think No Country For Old Men is extremely redpilled.

Look, when we say we hate Jews it's the same as when we say we hate blacks. It doesn't mean we literally hate every single black person or Jew on the planet. We just hate their average characteristics. Jews are typically lying, backstabbing, hypocritical, and as a people control institutions which are used against common decency in general and the white race specifically. Blacks are on average unintelligent, uneducated, violent, and genuinely subhuman. Are there morally righteous Jews? Of course. Are there intelligent, well spoken, hardworking blacks? You bet. But it's not what you get 98% of the time and it's not what their culture promotes.

>jew
>redpilled

That makes no sense. Redpilled on what?

Checked.

>You got a one-way ticket to ARGENTINA!"
Mel knew

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtSWAARzm3A

Yeah their movies aren't that deep on the surface but when you really dig into it they're all brilliant.

Hail, Caeser! is about a 50's Hollywood studio that's infiltrated by communists, and they kidnap the main star. They're all writers and shit, putting communism into movies, and they wanna convert George Clooney into one of them.

It's a very philosophical movie in ways I can't even articulate but I think it might be my favorite one from them.

Donald Fagen, on the right. Jewish half of Steely Dan. Get through the cryptic layers of the lyrics, and it's the most subversive shit out there.

Watch some of their films for a start. They released O Brother, Where Art Thou? after 9/11 for a reason, for instance.

They continuously produce genuine Americana.

Am I cool, Sup Forums?

Saw them in concert.

youtu.be/WDKziWBZl70
What did they mean by this?

Saw him open for The Dead too. I hope I'll see him again before he goes.

(Dylan took his songs off YouTube again)

>(Dylan took his songs off YouTube again)

I had most everything he's done already anyway. I think most of his stuff is generally redpilled. Especially:
youtube.com/watch?v=mYajHZ4QUVM

Of course. No Country for old men is pretty based and redpilled.

At least they spoke out against "diversity".

Perhaps the red-pilled jews are the ones who make it on their own, and turn their back on the tribe?

Maybe in a NYC Ivy League tier film school. Ask anyone on a film school here or in the rest of the world, theyd have no idea who you are talking about

When I first saw NCFOM, I was 20 and thought is was a pretty cool chase movie with a silenced shotgun. Now it's perhaps one of the most moving films I've seen.

This scene is one of my favorite scenes in any movie now.
youtube.com/watch?v=co5aKOGcHaw

>jews
>redpilled
Look Shlomo, I know you really really want us to validate you being here, so you try to force the "based jew" meme. It's impossible for a Jew to be truly redpilled. The closest you'll ever get is someone like David Cole or Bobby Fischer, and they're going to be given death threats and live in exile if they ever show their power level. Jews are a racial supremacist, homicidal, genocidal bunch. It's hard to be redpilled about them while you're one of them.

>The Haavara agreement - Germany created Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=uE2hsaHAEX0
youtube.com/watch?v=iIYswWXhkcA
youtube.com/watch?v=j-1ts3VTeeI
>David Cole
youtube.com/watch?v=Os0eldMv-wE
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ

I'm not Jewish myself. There just must be a Jew or two who isn't subversive and destructive against the larger society. I want to believe this because I've known many Jews in my time.

Oooooooooooooooo fucking kek

my favorite movie is Miller's crossing

Congratulations. You're a retarded neo-nazi conspiracy theorist number 94.945

Have fun being poor and underachieving your whole life...

Half of Israel supports Trump. Do you think they really want to destroy the West?

Any sauce on these essays?

NO JEWS CAN EVER BE REDPILLED YOU FOOLS
>NO JEWS CAN EVER BE REDPILLED YOU FOOLS