Lacey Chabert used to be my favorite actress as a kid since she was so hot...

Lacey Chabert used to be my favorite actress as a kid since she was so hot, now she can't land any on-screen roles and only voice roles.

good, she chose the quiet life instead of the one being famous but getting defiled by rich old men in every role

she doesn't get the big paychecks though

One of God's perfect women.

Probably because she's sick of

S U C K I N G
P
R
O
D
U
C
E
R
D I C K

And she doesn‘t have to fuck sheiks in Dubai or Cannes.

her husband is probably successful

I guess tits aren't a talent after all.

She'd be a perfect Lara Croft.

id eat her ass

Look at that fucking midsection. Eat another burger pigcey. Even my gfs hotter.

she took time off to get bred like a good Christian woman

welcome to the life of an after 30 actress.

I, like, literally just can't even right now...

Is she Jewish?

she's Cajun

I think she did a hallmark movie last year.

She's gone full christian. Good for her.

I wish the best of luck to her and her children.

She doesn't get big roles because she doesn't want them anymore. She's actually successful still but in a quieter way. First, unlike her counterparts she has NO SCANDALS of any kind. She always dated OUTSIDE Hollywood. Her husband is a literal nobody which is good. She does nothing but Hallmark Channel movies now. She always does a Christmas movie for Hallmark. One of her bosses on Hallmark Channel is Mariah Carey. She was raised in the south. Never touched a nigger. She's a conservative Christian which makes her unpopular. She's also a mom now to a beautiful white baby girl with blue eyes which is a blasphemy in Hollywood nowadays. She talked the director of Black Christmas into cutting out the seen where she holds a dildo in. There ARE NO BLIND ITEMS ON HER AT ALL!! Sup Forums loves her, Sup Forums loves her. She's perfect.

>italian
>white
pick one

Her hallmark movies make my dick hurt. She looks so thicc in them

She's a Greasy Gumba, my son. She's at least 1/20 cockroach or nigger, or maybe both.

She's very dark...I bet one of her grandmothers spent a night on the wrong side of the tracks

Even Hitler considered Italians white. Congratulations, you're more racist than Hitler.

You can always tell when Sup Forums comes over uninvited.

doesn't make them white

Dear fucking lord.