Aryan = Caucasian?

Are Aryans = Caucasians?
I've heard here that Slavic people are not Aryan even tho they have pale skin and clear eyes.

What Differentiate the Aryans from the whites?

Aryans are a "sub race" of Caucasians. Even many semi shit skins are considered Caucasian today.

Slavs are just pure disgusting scum, white niggers.

can you please elaborate a little more on your position of:
>Slavs are just pure disgusting scum, white niggers.
please?

Slavs are the essence of disgusting white niggers

>Slavs are just pure disgusting scum, white niggers.
And Germans today are just niggers

Modern Germans are all half slavic since the Russians raped you to death dude

Slavs are white trash that have inbred for so long to create a new subset of caucasians.

>aryan = meme
>caucasian = meme
>BLACK = POWER

stay woke

nah, east Germans are the only rapebabies and Bavarians are literally Czechs and Austrians who believe they are German

we slavs will be always white unlike you, mehmet

now go fuck your goat and kys

slaves dont define themselves as aryans

we fight together slavs jews, arabs and blacks with white west aryan pussies

we want destroy whhite race....and it seems that we winning

So that leaves only West Germany which is chock full of arabs, turks and niggers. NRW is a hellhole

>flag

Hitler is not proud of you.

I'm kind of a mixture of north Germany/polish/Finnish and would much rather have a Slavic wife, they just seem less morally corrupt and still stronger and more independent.

>tfw more Slavs in Germany then in the Hague

I wish I was German

Germans are just germanized slavs

no they're not

Slavic women are banging tbqhwuf

*banging niggers

aryans is a meme, white is just a color, grouping us all is retarded, we are all different, germans are natural enemy of poles, Sup Forums just wants all white people to dance in circle and speak german

Yeah they are, most important slavic pagan place is now in Germany

A group originating from the caucus area whichmigrated to scythia, Iran, northern India, as well as upwards through southern and northern europe

But your slavic ip...

FAKE

so what xD

>so what XD

The retarded way you speak made you lose all credibility.

that dot at the end of your sentence made you look like a redditor lmao kille yourselfie

At least they're white.
The whitest German I've met is a Turk.

Okay newfag whatever the fuck you say.
bravo kralju.

Aryan = Caucasoid
Caucasian =/= Aryan
European =/= Aryan
Germanic =/= Aryan
Nordic =/= Aryan

The only Aryans in Europe are the Gypsies, and immigrants from Persian and Vedic nations.

haha very funny mene!!!!!

Nothing. They're all made up terms to loosely describe groups of people. There is no such thing as categorically determining that a person is caucasian or white.

Bait.

>tfw reading this
Are you actually fucking autistic?

no IDIOT

Aryans went extinct.They were the proto-indo-europeans from Pontic Steppe.

India and the native dravidians were collonised when the aryans migrated there.

wowser
go massacre civilians or sth haha

Massacring innocent clock wielding civilians eh?

eh eh eh eh eh eh
are you canadyan?

nah, slavs use eh too but they pronounce it "EHH"

which slavs?

>slavs want to have anything to do with the failure of 'muh aryan mustard trace'

go back to school, skipping school is bad
you have to finish at least the middle school if you want to do plumber in germanistan

Serb, Russian and some Polish gopniks, etc.

wow are you cereal?

really makes you thinks....

The old tongue is gone (or rather, has evolved and blended with local languages where the Aryans settled) and they aren't really nomads anymore, but their descendants - particularly the Iranic peoples - still very much identify as Aryan.

The (partial) blood descendants of the Indo-Aryan speaking nomads - and the diaspora of such - then may be considered the only true Aryans.

Saturday so shitposting ali day until your customers call you to fix their toilets?

Aryan is just a race that Hitler invented
There is no such thing as an Aryan

lmao heh im not a plumbie????????

ЦPКHИ ЛAЖOBУ

Aryans and Slavs are quibbling cousins. They will be kind when it comes time to cut down the sand nigger population.

When more than 2 Slavs come to you house, you have to sweep through it to make sure they didn't steal anything.

Aryans are high on their horse. Nationalism is their drug of choice. The hangover cause them to let Sand niggers into their house.

sorry nobody understands Greek letters

I knew you would be the one to destroy the thread, but thats ok, we have this same thread every day.
Nema smisla mu uopce replyat, retardirani poljak samo shitposta.

>The old tongue is gone (or rather, has evolved and blended with local languages where the Aryans settled) and they aren't really nomads anymore, but their descendants - particularly the Iranic peoples - still very much identify as Aryan.

their descendents dont exist.Iran has nothing to do with aryans.Today we know for sure were aryans came from,North-West of black Sea.

it means noble, it was never racial term, there is also indo-aryan language group

kekked

wow then that is really a u t i s m o of you

ja wszystko rozumiem co tam piszesz chorwacka kurwo

>North-West of the black sea

Weren't those peoples just the subset of the Indo-European speakers that modern Europeans descend from?

I suppose they could be considered the "Aryans" in the 19th/20th Century sense of the term.

read mein kampf

Nema nade za njega.

No.Only 1 proto-indo-european group existed.How can there exist 2?

Leave my mates alone cunt

I ja razumim sta ti pises, ali tebi poruka nije bila upucena.

thats what the kids at srebrenica said

NOŽ ŽICA SREBRENICA

To my understanding they covered a significant part of Central Eurasia, and migrated in several directions.

and?Anyway no one is aryan today.

Aryans existed thousands of years ago.