I dont get it, what the fuck HBO

i dont get it, what the fuck HBO

what's to get

It's a smart people thing. You wouldn't understand.

this show is very nuanced, and VERY artistic

Doesn't look like anything to me.

you mean pretentious and hackneyed if you read sci-fi

>gives you no time to enjoy the theme park aspects of West World before dropping the moral dilemma on you

What did they mean by this

KEK seriously bro, i was literally left like what now?

Fucking rise of the machines?

I enjoyed it. no need to think to hard, as it honestly gives you everything

it's a cowboy show with tits, ass, and flaccid dicks.

it's basicly about robots that live in a very tiny world. People can pay big money to visit that world. They get made very small by a beam of some sort and then they can walk around there and do alot of stuff without consequences. The robots don't know they are robots and think they are actual people. It's a bit like the movie Surrogates.

>They get made very small by a beam of some sort

tell me more about this beam

Armistice is my robot wife.

it's part of the extended "honey, I blew up the kid" universe, for more details look into the other works

The doctor used it on your penis when you were born.

it actually does robots pretty adequately for a show/movie.

so like ford's a synth right?

made by the other guy who died

no

Probably the worst example of stupid people trying to write a smart script.
The execution of said script is alright, but the show is only 'ok' at its best but most of the time it really fucking stinks.

whoa now, sherlock still exists

i liked it for thandies big mommy nipples

Ok, you're right.

I don't really get the hate for this show. It has a talented cast and interesting story. What more are you expecting? Is it just a Sup Forums thing?

the fact that the robots were just lame flesh puppets instead of crazy contraptions was fucking bullshit

The interesting subplots are barely explored, meanwhile we got
>who's the Cylon
>what's the timeline
>android Jesus
shitty twists all hour every week. If you want to see good fucking movies on the topic watch original Westworld, Jurassic Park or Ex Machina.

brainlets just wont get it

Additionally making the hosts relatable characters with POV lames this shit up. If you took the black prostitute trying to escape the park subplot and just removed 90% of it just leaving in the parts in which she interacts with guests and park staff it would be more impactful and less stupid. Except the overclocking scene, that was pure cancer.

A good show is one you can watch multiple times. One where each episode stands out on it's own. This show's hook is one retarded secret and once you know it, multiple viewings is pointless.

tl;dr LEAVE THE MORAL CONCLUSION TO THE VIEWER YOU ASSHOLES, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR WHAT THE WORST NOLAN'S THOUGHTS ARE ON THIS MATTER

To be quite honest you need a high intelligence quotient to understand Westword. The themes are extremely subtle and without a solid grasp on philosophy the ideas will go over a typical viewers head.

>A good show is one you can watch multiple times
That's according to you. Outside of procedural tv shows I have never seen a series more than once.

It's official pleb champion of Sup Forums. First 3 looks like this:

1. Westworld 1,215
2. Hannibal 1,003
3. Sherlock 955

Meanwhile patrician Sup Forums series:

1. The Young Pope 33,512
2. Twin Peaks: The Return 29,942
3. True Detective 25,422

Are you retarded?

Was a reason given to why they went from mechanical to full fleshbots?

dude naked people lmao

IIRC they said they're easier to build and maintain. Millions of tiny pieces is more difficult to keep right than dumping a body in white goo.

well you see, everyone has been shrunk down with a giant shrink ray