She was going to be the first Disney princess with a nude scene

>she was going to be the first Disney princess with a nude scene

fuck Katzenberg, seriously

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=moH836kyAqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think the rumors are exaggerated

Her name's weird as fuck. What's the deal with that, Sup Forums?

It's Welsh

Okay, can somebody enlighten me on this? A friend of mine the other day insisted this movie was at one time going to be pushed as rated R. I always thought the only plan behind it was to release it PG13, and it later got pushed back and scaled down to PG. Was it really gonna be R?

One of the animators confirmed that the Horned King had very Gory scenes(more than 7 minutes)deleted,Disney still has the original workprint in black and white.
Remember that the movie was originally R-rated.

Disney tried to make a R rated movie and they chicken.
So now the movie is censored crap and they don't want to release the full film.

One of the animators said on his blog that the kids of the test audience cried after watching one of the gory scenes, so they had to delete more than 20 minutes of finished film and rework the script.

youtube.com/watch?v=moH836kyAqw

It's a real shame this movie is so mediocre.

The Prydain Chronicles deserve a good adaptation.

Is he a demon or what? The horns rule out the human lich possibility, unless they're purely decorative accessories.

>Wanting a nude scene from a 4/10 like her.

Come on people you have the Internet.

Some people prefer obscure waifus and due to that they over-inflate the quality of any obscure waifu. Eilonwy was shit, 4/10 is generous.

Have you seen the original concept art,They really tried to make this R rated.

You a shit, user.

>4/10
Shit taste.

I thought it was just her dress getting torn or something by a villain, probably showing some skin/mild nudity, but not, like, full nude.

But this is based on my memory from, like, 2008 and I can't remember where I read that in the first place.

Disney just picked up the rights again for a live action adaptation.

Not a huge fan of the books but the Mabinogion and Welsh mythology is fucking based and there's tons of potential.

He'd be a crummy lich if he needs a mystical artifact to be able to cast Animate Dead

Fuck this shit!
Just release the uncensored workprint already!!!

Ellonwey is her name in the novels too.

No full nudity,It was supossed to show just her naked back and part of the butt.

Drawfriends?

In the film, no idea.
In the novel he was just a regular guy wearing a skull mask with horns on it.

Huh, that's one thing the movie did better, then.

I can't find the blog but one of the animators wrote about what happened to the film and his desire that Disney release the full film.

This is just the most popular deleted scene,But there's more than 20 minutes of deleted material.

The Horned King in the novel was a lieutenant and not even the guy in charge. He seems much more based off of the Death-Lord Annwen, Lord of Annuvin and the overall villain of the novels.

He actually already HAS the Black Cauldron when the novels begin.

She's young and flat chested just the way I like them, Fuck disney.

do test audiences ever serve a purpose beyond just ruining things?

Yes, Disney only cares about money!!
that's why they censored this film....and look what happened.
Now look at the ads of Cars 3 trying to make a shitty movie look edgy just for money, Disney is such a crap.

Aaaaaaaaand most likely, its been destroyed by this point now, this is disney we are talking about.

the special edition on DVD only had "deleted scenes"........

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand by deleted scenes, disney means, "scenes that never past the storyboards" or in that movie's case, fake deleted scenes they made just for that release.

They have a shitty quality workprint in black and white acording to some of the animators, But Disney have no interest whatsoever in releasing it.

Man you anons are either completely full of shit or believing people that are competently full of shit.

Yea the film had ten minutes of action scenes cut but if you think this was some kind of Berzerk by way of Disney Renaissance animators you're delusional. They just cut PG-13 content to make a PG film and no amount of animated violence could fix the completely fucked plot or one dimensional cardboard characters.

>The animators felt that people would like the Horned King better because he had horns (similar to Maleficent and Chernabog).

No, It wasn't Bersek but it had very gory scenes that where removed, not just 10 minutes but more than 20 some of the removed scenes are not Gory but the Horned King was "too creepy" so the poor guy ended with just 9 minutes of screen time on the final film.

what a little cuckling

>no amount of animated violence could fix the completely fucked plot or one dimensional cardboard characters.
Yeah, That's true even the animators say that no matter if we ever get to see the uncensored workprint....The story is still a mess.

The movie wasn't great but I really like the Horned King. Hard to believe he's played by the guy best known for having an alien burst out of his chest. Versatile actor. Good in every part I've seen him play.

>4/10
I don't believe in numerical ratings and she's not perfect but she's cute and charming.

why are they showing rated R movies to children?

Yeah, that fucking Kid did more damage than he can imagine.

It was the child of one of corporative porks.

>One of the animators said on his blog that the kids of the test audience cried after watching one of the gory scenes

What were they thinking?
>children
>gory scenes
Gee, what did they think would happen?

Man, to think that after this film, The Great Mouse Detective and Oliver and Company had to bail out Disney from the dumps.

And Oliver and Company was pretty metal towards the end too.

I guess they wanted the kids to say "Oh, cool"

They should have waited for the 90s for the Black Cauldron, then they could have been as edgy and gory as they wanted.

One of the animators said that he laugh when the child cried.

I bet that kid is posting on /r9k/ right now.

>that feeling an animator at Disney laughed at you when you cried from a scary scene
>that feeling you now can't get a girlfriend because that animator laughed at you

seriously though, that kid was a little bitch. probably the kind of kid that cries all the time over nothing for attention

Does anyone have Tim Burton's concept art for the film? Now that's some of the worst shit I've ever seen, I'm amazed he kept getting work and found his footing after proposing that shit.

>They should have waited for the 90s for the Black Cauldron
Yeah, Just look at how popular Frollo is.

Plus that annoying furry shit could have a cool dude with the 'tude. Complete with sunglasses.

That's why he keep working at Disney.

>live action adaptation.
... i want to scream fuck no, but this is one of the few franchises that would actually work well with that "Trying so hard to be peter jackson" thing everyone's doing now

nothing wrong with caring about money, but
yeah seriously.. as I understand it, they're EXTREMELY unreliable. test audiences hated seinfeld. nearly all the great moneymaking ventures tested poorly. if you really care about money you need to figure out what quality is, and put someone who gets it in charge.

Is everyone really trying to be Peter Jackson in 2016?

did pg-13 exist back then?
kinda reminds me of Legend. I still love that kinda fantasy shit and I don't care how much depth it has or hasn't, as long as I get to spend 90 minutes or so in that universe.

>nothing wrong with caring about money
Nothing wrong but Disney is going too far, IMO.
sometimes we need true quality.

How old is she?

hell even in the 80s. kids loved robocop, terminator, fuck even Alien which is honorary 80s

Legend is amazing as a spectacle. Always a joy to watch.

Same I don't care if the film is still a mess I want to see the uncensored version.

I dunno how better to put it, but you know what I mean. everybody trying to be LotR and hugely epic whether it's merited or not
I hold that all of these bad decisions are unprofitable, at least in the long term. if you really cared about money you'd be trying to CREATE the next thing that people will be nostalgic for in 30 years

I want my R rated Black Cauldron cut dammit.
They probably put them in the same room where Walt's frozen body is preserved.

I grew up in the 90's but I was enamored with all the Alien action figures there were from Kenner and the like that were still around. Saw the movie when I was 5. The only parts that troubled me were Ash's slime-soaked death scene (seriously, try comprehending that at 5) and the bloody-mouthed decapitation. The chestburster was too cool to distress me.

>John Hurt
I'm sure it did, pal.

disney wiki says 12. i forget what the book said

>Ash's slime-soaked death scene (seriously, try comprehending that at 5)
I couldn't comprehend that at any age. why the fuck was an android filled with gallons and gallons of spooge? His death was like a one-man bukkake from hell.

>if you really cared about money you'd be trying to CREATE the next thing that people will be nostalgic for
THIS!! the recent Disney movies are not great but that's just my opinion.

that movie was way ahead of its time. for a long time to come, people would think of robots as metal and wires, but they predicted that any humanlooking android would be full of hoses and goo

>They probably put them in the same room where Walt's frozen body is preserved.
No, The deleted scenes are on the same room as the Bambi deleted scenes that show "the man" burning alive and then his corpse.

Tangled was good but it was held over from the good era of disney, so that doesn't really help with what can only be described as a creativity famine

You make it sound as if this was a hypothetical scenario that came to be true. Have you seen humanoid androids filled with hoses and goo somewhere I've never been?

I'm still torn up over the watercolor concept art they didn't go with.

Also what happened to Disney? they used to make memorable and iconic villains...even in bad movies!!, Now it's all shit.

>I want my R rated Black Cauldron cut dammit.
NEVER!!

well it's more an issue of logic: humans are squishy, and a realistic believable android would have to have a lot of squishy stuff.. something to move heat around so your flesh felt warm. probably some kind of coolant since lungs wouldnt be nearly adequate enough to cool off your computer systems let alone motorized movement for the limbs. all metal plating would do is make your android way too heavy. it's not like this one was built for combat or anything

eh, that seems to be the one thing they're still good at. Facilier is the only thing anyone cares about in that movie. though that's the only one since.. but disney has only made like one other movie since then, so

Moana and Frozen have shitty villains, user.

>Aaaaaaaaand most likely, its been destroyed by this point now
As someone who used to work for Disney, I can say that this isn't often the case. They have huge ass warehouses in California for the purpose of archiving just about everything. Even stuff from the theme parks gets either archived or sold off. There's a behind the scenes thing from Zootopia that shows the creators looking at the original Robin Hood sketches kept in some kind of library where they had to use gloves to look at the drawings. It's pretty much guaranteed that the Black Cauldron deleted scenes are in that same building.

yeah that one other movie was frozen
i havent seen moana so i dunno. but he's a coconut crab, right? that's a step in the right direction.

in fact, wasn't Epic Mickey made almost entirely out of that old cut stuff that they looked up?
MAN i wish that game had been good

The main villain is a shitty Goddes crap, But yeah the Crab is a step on the right direction.

What about Taran?

They chicken with Epic Mickey, too.

Nice try.

>They have huge ass warehouses
>warehouses
Yup, Acording to the animators the film is archived there.

It was sad to learn that they never intended the game to be that creepy, but instead was just the team testing to see how much they could "get away with."

Im glad Epic Mickey 2 got what it deserved...the trash can.

I hope we get to see the uncensored film someday, I don't care if the video quality is shit and it's only black and white.
At least some screenshots.

he's a cool guy too. i miss 80s male heroes. decent hair, a solid dose of attitude without being full Kid Vid..

The pig was a better hero than Taran

Henwen was a bro. Just wanted to chill and roll in the mud.

The hero we need.

That says nothing about any nudity

remember: in the minds of americans, nudity is worse than violence

Fake and gay.

>being this pleb of taste

It wasn't full nudity acording to the animators and it was at the climax of the movie, the "gory scene was at the half of it so I guess the crying boy didn't saw it.

that originated in the late 80s though with the fabricated molestation scare. before that you could have all kinds of natural stuff especially in fantasy settings. Dragonslayer comes to mind.

>You will never get the uncensored cut to see Eilonwy Buttcrack.
THIS LIFE SUCKS!