ITT: popular heroes you just can't give a shit about

ITT: popular heroes you just can't give a shit about

He's more overrated than popular.

Batman

I'm not a big Wolverine fan but I still enjoy some stories that he's in.

Hulk on the other hand hasn't had a book that I enjoyed. I like his cousin though

Deadpool

why does everyone wank over this fucking guy

he sucks ass

I only like him when he's interacting with Superman.

Superman. I just can't be assed to care.

She sucks, I hate her.

I used to like her but I hate her current iterations, so I can relate.

>hero

this

margot robbie is hot but the whole funny thing ruins the tone of whatever story she's in

Sweet, a Flash wp I don't have. Thanks OP.

That version of her is the only one I like. Her popularity killed her and made her into something else entirely

Absolutely this. At her best (DCAU) she was slightly interesting. Now she's just annoying.

Pitching in the X-Men in general. The only thing they have going for them are their villains.

Mostly hate her boob window. Also don't like that she takes all the attention away from Supergirl.

I never understood Power Girl. She's literally Supergirl 2.

Batman
Superman
Wolverine
Hulk
Wondy
Flash

I think Spidey is the only A-lister I give two shits about.

Just like Supergirl is Superman 2

you're waifu

>mfw my co-worker pulled the "I liked him before it was cool to" card

Did he slide that bad boy into slot A though?

Silly bastard, Cyborg was never popular. And no Teen Titans doesnt count

batman
wolverine
deadpool

I think I'm missing something, but I havent really seen this guy do anything really noteworthy. He was used well in Deadpool, but he always seems to just be around in comics.

And I never really found Storm to be an interesting character for that matter.

This was Storm's most interesting moment. She chopped off her hair and gave up her godliness. There's something empowering about that. I really wanted her to lead the X-Men.

>Mostly hate her boob window
Why?

>empowering
How so?

What's to understand?

She was created as a legacy character on Earth-Two to complement Huntress, but she got her own costume and name because DC bosses didn't want two Supergirls.

She proved so popular that they crossed her over onto Earth-One.

That's it, that's the entirety of how she came to be.

Up until then Storm was seen as this idolized goddess who didn't really do much. When she got in a knife fight and got her face and arm cut, that was ba. Too often women are prevented from actually being hurt in comics because they're not allowed to be portrayed as unfuckable. When she said "fuck all this" and got a Mohawk, I stood up and paid attention.

This nigga is so boring to me.

>ba
?

For the most part he hasn't really had a genuine really good book. He has some mediocre solos.

Bad ass

>X-men
I agree- but for a different reason.
The thing about them is that every character has baggage and relationships to the other characters. It feels like getting into X-men is getting into an entire other universe of comic books. Ask for the best Batman comic and someone hands you Frank Miller's TDKR. Ask for the best X-men comic and they tell you to pick up the several years worth of Chris Claremont's run.

But, what good Claremont stories are there? The Phoenix and Dark Phoenix Saga feel like hyped event comics/but not really. Days of Future Past is a bad time-travel story. Brood Saga?

she's the superior Supergirl

Spider Man
Wolverine
Iron Man
Black Panther
Cyclops

I like Spider-Man's villains ALOT but I rarely care about Peter especially in high school and especially his home life crap.
Him in college or working as more of a scientist I am more down for like in TAS.

Well he's popular now so I guess,

Iron Man.

Never gave a shit about him before and even after enjoying the first movie at least, I still dont.

Is he really ANYONE's favorite superhero?

I just can't give a shit about Captain America or Thor desu

similar to the movies the comic version of iron man is an eternal fuckup but his futurist attitude keeps him going

couple that with the cool and versatile powered armors, intellect, and jetsetting lifestyle both in and out of the suit, and I'm sure ol' shellhead has his fair share of diehard fans he was my favorite as a kid but that was only cause of the cartoon and MvC2

also side note but I typically find that the marvel readers who have never cared for the avengers are typically longtime x-men fans, any truth to that?