/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Old Wounds Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
Rebels 3.10: "Visions and Voices" (mid-season finale)
Doctor Aphra #1

>Rebels 3.09: "An Inside Man"
mega.nz/#!EAUyiZTT!JiuwDu0q2xSBkbypMQkVun7I88x4xb4PQuhb69GM0JA

>Rebels Recon #3.09: "An Inside Man"
youtube.com/watch?v=dRcc48GmXd0&t

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Official Trailer #2:
youtube.com/watch?v=sC9abcLLQpI

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/ed

Other urls found in this thread:

starwarsunderworld.com/2016/12/rumor-more-prequel-character-cameos.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=ointabLYR5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>to make it look like an actual battle
It does look like an actual battle though, what the hell?

Ships turbolasering each other, broadside shooting, missile pursuits, etc...

We've already seen plain old dogfights. Lucas was mixing it up.

>X-Wing sound effects
Oh, you just want the member berries. Ok.

Cuckoo for Dooku

What is she, /swco/?

Is he Mandalorian?

>Mandalorian

No, he's Biggunlorian

A miserable little pile of secrets.

A bitch, whore, cunt, twat, puta. Pick your poison.

He's not Aryan enough for Mandalore.

>Mandalorians not canon
u wot m8

Fucking beautiful. Love that kick/spin thing he does near the end.

Didn't Lucas basically admit they were nothing but a cartoony joke? Hell in a bts documentary he refers to battle droids as "useless". Oh, I'm really on the edge of my seat now.....

All that and he's only slightly winded at the end. Can you imagine what a beast he must've been in his prime?

Fuck off, don't bring your shitty "arguments" to the new thread.

see

>The Jedi taught the clones how to be individual people.
>Dooku turned to the dark side because he found out about his family and decided to abandon the Jedi to become an individual
POTTERY

>Hell in a bts documentary he refers to battle droids as "useless".
And yet two threads ago prequel were claiming that these super effective droids ruined the setting.

You losers can't keep your shitposting straight!

*prequel haters

I absolutely love Dooku's style, how he fights like an aristocratic fencer.

>Fetts
>Aryan

Oo, oo, I know this one!

>Fetts
>Mandalorian

>Fetts
>Mandalorian

>Fetts
>Mandalorian

>Fetts
>Mandalorian

Why exactly does revealing they are based on cartoons prove they are not cartoons?

>Fetts
>Mandalorian

Don't be silly

>Fetts
>Mandalorian

>Fetts
>Mandlorian

last one babby

Bounty_Hunter_hiding_his_stolen_Mandalorian_armor.webm

It really is a fantastic style. Regal, yet precise.

>Shit why'd I help his argument?

Didn't i see that face on milk cartons back in school?

Hey man, they were dead when he took that armor. Can't steal from the dead! Ask Aphra!

Also they were only dead drunk and he only took the armor after he woke up in bed next to them. Swipe a few pieces of glorious beskar and run.

starwarsunderworld.com/2016/12/rumor-more-prequel-character-cameos.html?m=1

Makes sense. Just disappointed it's not everyone's favorite Chagrian.

>source: our asses

Makes sense. It's about the only way the two of them could fit into the movie.

>source
>Bibble posters wettest of dreams

Naw, man. those were his own muscles. You're ignorant.

>your face when the Ghost blows up in Rogue One

... Well this just works weird now, which is a shame since it was building to a lovely joke about fake plastic chests.

>Don't worry. I saw their escape pods deploy

>adrift, but salvageable

Do you think she's legal?

why would it matter? she's the second ugliest thing I've ever seen come out of rebels

This scene makes me want to shoot myself every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=ointabLYR5U

>yfw Chopper is on that pod

What are they, /swco/?

why's that?

Kiwis from Kiwi Prime

Humans, instead of disgusting aliens.

Dammit, Pablo, stop trying to make Transformers canon in Star Wars!

but enough talk

It's insanely stupid contrivance that is used to kickstart the plot of the movie.

Also because if the scene was in the prequels, everyone would constantly meme on it.

>what are we paying per laser now?
>you dont do the budget I do
the empire doesnt want you wasting money on malfunctioning escape pods

I stumbled upon a website with fan edits. One had Attack of the Clones Extended Edition and revenge of the sith extended. Both contained all deleted scenes but no additional changes. ADigitalMan is the author but I cannot find it.

user, we're constantly memeing on it now, what do you want from us?

>It's insanely stupid contrivance that is used to kickstart the plot of the movie.

the arrogant empire doesnt think of droids at all as important, so they don't consider the escape pods important

it's world building

You tried this on /tg/.

Look at the context.
They have just cought up with a rebel ship that they know is carrying the plans.

They let an escape pod go because "there are no lifeforms".
That's not arrogance, that being an amatuer.

Also, don't try to say that the empire waited to track them on the surface on purpose, because assuming they did, it means they've tried that before- but the droids were so far away that it makes no sense that they would wait knowing how much ground a droid can cover.

I mean, they could of had them fire on the pod but miss every shot instead.

Why does it put your panties in such a bunch, user?

Becuase of the double standard between the two trilogies.

People bend of backwards to defend this bad scene from the OT, even going so far as to say that it's "world building", yet any scene in the PT that could be interperated negatively is skewered.

It's fucking ridiculous, humanity is a joke.
W

*bend over backwards

>We programmed them incorrectly as a joke
Sheev has an unusual sense of humor

That would explain the TIE Fighter

people are more likely to defend a bad scene from a good movie, but not vice versa
i am not saying that the prequels are bad, or that the original is good, but the common perception of them is that they are
when people bring up little nitpicks from the OT its mostly gentle ribbing, mild annoyance, or trying to fit in in-universe, because they dont see them as detracting from the overall experience. for the PT, those tiny nitpicks are the tip of the iceberg for a slew of yet more problems, so people are more likely to bring them up as support for an argument, rather than for laughs
this is not about the quality of the movies, I would watch the prequels in a heartbeat, but how the general public perceives them

>but the common perception of them is that they are
And that's what so ridiculous.
That perception is created BY the double standard.

>Implying anyone could ever not be legal

We need Lando to confirm.

>You tried this on /tg/.
/tg/s pretty chill. I like hanging in each threads, but there's definitely a different...not exactly a culture but definitely a different atmosphere. A few days ago there was an interesting discussion in diversifying the Empire in new canon. Cienna Ree, Moff Delian Mors, Rae Sloane. Not just race but skin color but Rey is supposed to have an anti-tanning mutation. If it's widespread enough and enough generations back it might explain why the Empire ends up so whitebread.

Thing is if we tried to have that conversation here it'd turn into "SJWs ruining our Tard Wars!" and other shit.

A bad scene is a bad scene.
I think your head's a little too far up your own ass user, go take a nap or something until you can come back and see the world in terms other than "me and them"

>A bad scene is a bad scene.
correct, and was indeed my entire point

>I think your head's a little too far up your own ass user, go take a nap or something until you can come back and see the world in terms other than "me and them"
passive aggressive nonsense
you tried

And there it is again, go take a nap and a juice box, then come back when you want to be an adult for once.

last (You) from me
talking down to people will get you nowhere

Sabine is also good.

>People bend of backwards to defend this bad scene from the OT

It's barely a scene, it cleanly shows the arrogance of the imperial officers, and establishes that Artoo and Threepio are considered unimportant in the universe.

That Leia entrusts them is a sign of good faith and intelligence on her part, and that the droids are sort of helpless.

It's a great scene.

If you could be captain of a vessel, which would you choose?

pic related, i can zoom around the galaxy at will, make tons of cash being a blockade runner, and basically live like an adventurer
die fighting an ISDII for the rebellion

>It's a great scene.
Hell no, see

Shouldn't prequel babbies defend ANH too since it was Lucas' creation according to them?

I kinda like it, it shows that the empire was defeated for want of a nail
as a kid, i always just thought that they didnt want to waste money

>prequel babbies
>according to them

Why do you expect to get serious replies?

A Venator-class Star Destroyer, because it means that I'd have room for multiple other vessels too in the hangar bay

Don't worry user, we'll still be here after you're done crying in your mommy's lap.

"prequel babbies" defend all 6 Star Wars movies, because we actually like Star Wars.

And yes, ANH was Lucas' creation, don't try an imply otherwise.

Come on, man, you know it feeds on (you)s.

Oh look, it's a Star Destroyer with a red stripe painted on it. Wow, such a creative that Lucas huh

Venators are so sexy.

Explain to me how Star Wars fans are any better than the MLP fuckers. You both obsess over cartoons and franchised targeted and made for children, so why are you retards better than them?

Ok, I won't reply to him again.
It's just that if I don't, then someone else does.

>I am wondering... why are you here?

You're going to have to do better than that, user, we've known Lucas was a hack since Return of the Jedi.