Red pill me on WTC 7

Just learnt that this building collapsed on 9/11. Without a plane hitting it and it fell at free fall speed. How is such a thing possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j4PI6HfqtVg
youtube.com/watch?v=yx4p9pUREZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI
youtu.be/2ZmM-2gj5Gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because of fire in office

Lucky Larry decided to help his fellow Jew claim some insurance shekels as well.

Dumb cunt.

because of fire

set any building on fire and it will collapse as if in a controlled demolition, every time

conspiracy fags cant physics

Any valid sources for that thesis?
Want to argue a conspiracy fag who happens to be a close friend

Office chairs can melt Steel beams

nope, it's the first and only time it happened

doesn't mean it's impossible (there has to be a first for everything) but saying it happens "every time" is bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=j4PI6HfqtVg
light color = high temperatures, the madrid tower didn't even fall,
At WTC fire had red color = lower temperature, it felt free like a demolition

not taking the bait but actually it's the first time it ever happened in history on 9/11. although it didn't did it, cause it was a demolition

it never existed

How old are you OP? This topic is stale as fuck.

Do you also want to argue theism vs atheism?

Just like the twin towers, it was built as cheap as humanly possible and cut every conceivable corner. It could support its own weight and that's it. Add hundred of tons of debris that fell on it and damage to the structure and it collapsed.

It's the Saudis. It was always the Saudis.

>only 3 tall buildings have collapsed ever due to fire
>all 3 were the 3 buildings on 9/11

Says it all, 9/11 was a false flag operation.

JET FUEL MAXIMUM BURNING TEMPERATURE TOPS OUT AT 1500 DEGREES F

MELTING TEMPERATURE FOR STEEL IS AT 2750 DEGREES F

Official report found in the website popularmechanics goes on to explain that the jet fuel only needed to weaken the steel frame structure to cause the collapse

>SUPRISE THE STEEL ACTUALLY MELTED, IT NEVER WARPED OR GAVE WAY. M E L T E D
>THERMITE BURNING TEMPERATURE EXCEEDS 4000 DEGREES F

The laws of physics should always get in the way of a work of fiction

ALSO EXPLAIN HOW WTC 7, A BUILDING THAT WAS NEVER HIT BY A PLANE SOMEHOW COLLAPSED?

EXPLAIN HOW THE BBC REPORTED THE EVENT OF WTC7 26 MINUTES BEFORE IT HAPPENED

Funny how all other skyscrapers that went on fire didnt collapse at all.

>BBC REPORTED THE EVENT OF WTC7 26 MINUTES BEFORE IT HAPPENED
What?
Sauce

Did you know this was the building used buy the FBI into their investigation of Wall Street corruption? All evidence for that investigation was lost when that building collapsed

It really makes you think

fuck you're stupid

Funny how all other skyscrapers aren't constructed the same way, were not hit by aircraft, and did not have other massive buildings collapse on them.

can confirm. youtube it

workplace violence

Building 7 was an on-site command center for the complex false flag operation on 9/11.
It was destroyed at the end of the day, along with the evidence inside.

nope. thats not it either. if that was the case where was the rubble? there should have been 10 million tonnes of mangled steel lying there when the dust settle but there was hardly any.. all 3 building turned to microscopic dust.. planes and thermite can't do this nor can an collapse especially not at the speed of free fall

you're right that the melting temperature for steel is 2750F/1510C, however, steel that has been heated up to 1500F/815C might not be liquid BUT it is more malleable and does not have the same load bearing capability as steel at room temperature

it's not far fetched to think the world trade centers were constructed with not enough margin to support the steel being heated up to jet fuel burning temperatures. you don't need to completely melt steel to force a building to collapse.

The FDNY realized WTC 7 was probably going to collapse as well (To due extensive damage, them not even trying to fight the fires inside, and because the sprinklers were not working) and reported it at such. BBC mistook the report as "WTC 7 has collapsed" in the chaos.

Because Jet Fuel melt steel beams duh

but it turned to dust. literally 90% dust.
you'd think that if the steel bent that the tower would sort of sag and twist and then collapse to a point past the fires and then stop.
or collapse completely BUT it would turn to dust and blow away in the wind. that shit is ridiculous.

The worldtrade centres were designedt to withstand a hit from a 727

that's the ashes from thousands of tons of classified papers

Lol

unlikely.
there was a lot of unburned paper lying join the streets after the the towers fell.
my question was, where was the steel debris?
why can you see steel girders turn to dust mid air as they fall? spoopy.
I dont care who did it but I would like to know how it was done

707 actually if memory serves

youtube.com/watch?v=yx4p9pUREZ8

fuck i hate that jewish cunt

>Tower 7 was hit by a plane and/or had a building fall on it

neither would have produced the results we saw

This coupled with nobody stopping the fire, because people were busy dying in the towers desu

Melting point by definition means when the metal begins to lose strength. It doesn't mean liquid form.

At cruising speed, not going 500+ mph. The 767 is also bigger than a 727 and has more fuel, which does make a difference in the first few minutes when the fires are starting/spreading.

Nice gif.

Thanks for the correction, but don't EVER reply to me again

I know man. I was mocking the person I was replying to as 7 didn't have a plane hit it, nor did a building fall on it.

FDNY, FEMA, and NIST say otherwise

oh i though it did have partial damage due to debris falling on it? wither way that fucker fell at free fall in it own foot print lel. impossible

t.retarded kraut

dosent matter what hit it with how much fuel on board. the towers turned to dust.
explain to me how you go from a fire to 90% of the buildings blowing away in the wind

It was a bigger plane than they originally built it for, but it seemed to make no difference as even a demolition squad couldnt have brought those buildings down with more efficiency.

REMINDER

Thermite was found in 9/11's ground zero after the happening.

I saw a pic once of building 7 from an angle that showed massive damage to the bottom corner. Enough it looked very plausible that it either fell on its own or they dropped it on purpose to speed the inevitable. Never again have I seen that pic either pro or anti conspiracy sources. I just want to see it one more time before I die.

Here's you redpill, OP.
Flight 93, the plane that crashed in Shenksville, Pa, was intended to strike WTC bldg 7.

Building 7 was already wired for demolition, but the plane to strike it went missing, so "they" "pulled it" anyways.

>Hard Mode:
Show 1 credible piece of video footage of a jet hitting the Pentagon

You'd think this would be simple, since the Pentagon has so many cameras around it... Weird how they never realease any footage ;^)

Dont know why you are getting mad. Thats the official story. Office fire caused the entire building to fall down.

DONT FUCKING LIKE IT? STOP WATCHING THE NEWS STATIONS SELLING IT TO YOU.

You conspiracy theorist, you idiot, agitator, paranoid,lunatic, loser!

Kinda had to. Otherwise the safty inspection afterwards was going to be very awkward.

stupid shills will hang

THIS IS A CIA SHILL, they make these threads in order to check the internets knowledge on these issues, after so many years have passed.

This is also a shill.
Anyways, many in Europe watched BBC news and not any american news channel during this event.

BBC reported live that WTC 7 aka "Salomon Brothers Building" or commonly just "Salomon Building" collapsed before it actually did.

They fucked up the time zones with Europe and showed the news that WTC 7 have collapsed when its seen in the background, I saw this live when it happened and laughed then.

Suddenly during the broadcast the channel was cut and stopped broadcasting.

90% of the buildings didn't go to dust. Most of them were broken down into chucks of metal and marble that filled the pit/surrounding streets. The dust was from stuff like glass, asbestos, and concrete getting pulverized under the pressure of the collapse or from the stuffthat continued to burn long after.
As for the fuel, that burned off in the first few minutes. The real fires were from the building's contents: paper, wood, electronics, etc. The fireproofing on the impacted floors was blown away and the damaged levels had to support 20-30 levels above them.

In WTC 1, the trusses on a few floors failed and then fell onto the next floor- the weight was too much and a partial collapse very quickly lead to a total one.
In WTC 2 the quicker collapse was due more to the plane going in and unevenly damaging the core of the building. Plus the lower impact point meant more weight for the damaged sections to hold. The point above impact pretty much fell off the building before the same kind of vertical collapse happened.

That demolition squad sucked then.

murifats tends to build cardbox houses/buildings. there is literally nothing sinister here

Researching the construction of buildings makes me a shill?

thats a bullshit picture

nice try tho

Another building's flaming debris fell on it. You could have googled this but you wanted to start a conspiracy thread.

>tho
I'm gunna tho yo ho, fatnigger.

youtu.be/2ZmM-2gj5Gc

bombs going off early

MOSSAD BTFO!!!!

wtc7 had a heart attack when it saw the twin die.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI

This is the big flaw in every single conspiracy around. The believe that government is so highly skilled to pull off and keep these massive things under wraps despite large sections of the population being sceptical about it, yet so incompetent that it makes mistakes like this.

what do you expect from a bunch of stupid jews

Did they accidently say wtc 7 fell before it actually did, on the news?

>90% of the buildings didn't go to dust
yes it did lad.

I dont believe you but thanks for your efforts

Just became malleable guys, nothing to see here

>Dont know why you are getting mad. Thats the official story

could it be the official story itself and morons like you that 'gets people mad' ?

So,

>Jew owned buildings are a mess and need expensive renovation
>Jews have it insured
>Jews hire some Jihadis to kill infidels in plane attacks; the Jihadis are happy; the Jews are happy
>Jews rig up buildings to demolish after the plain hits
>history
>Jew lobby use it to invade Iraq, and destabilize Syria and Iran

So, that's about it?

most new skyscrapers are built out of reinforced concrete now, your pic included.

Yes.

wheres the rest of it?
wouldn't you expect that pile of crap to at least be a little bit higher and contain a wee bit more steel FFS

the angled cuts on those beams are the smoking gun of it being a demo

Yes, over in Europe they did, those retards.
Because of different time zones in Europe they started reporting LIVE that WTC 7 had collapsed way too early.
You can see the building standing during all the broadcast in the background, TOP KEK.

And it isnt like BBC news is a small channel, its one of the biggest news agencies in the world.

Dont you guys know this?
Those videos gets deleted on youtube often.

there's plenty more of them

try harder bro. this is laughable

it was a controlled demolition

any1 that says otherwise is a fucking idiot with not even the slightest understanding of material/structural mechanics

Forgot about that pic ,that is crazy

a very good point

Just some jet fuel melting out a window, totally not thermite

hundreds of tonnes of debris from the other towers fell on it so it had to be deton.. uh-I mean...so it fell down, no one died in that building it's not really relevant
why are your posting about it.. it's a small insignificant tower

It's thick steel

So, it supposedly snapped from the weight fulling on it?

I figure steel like such should bend (see how it's rusty; that's a sign of high carbon, which bends rather than shatters).

/implying those angled cuts aren't made from them clearing/cutting away debris

you can clearly see the 'slag'
that has not snapped or bent it has been cut using heat.
the only defence is if it happened after the fact

Ok, how was it demolished then? What method was used?

possible but so is our theory

Yeah, I can't see it bending in the pictures.

That's a "snap", which that metal shouldn't do.

And yes, you can see what looks like cutting through the thickness of the steel.

It looks just like when we take plasma cutters to steel.

Most other skyscrapers that caught on fire didn't have giant jets crashing into them.

NY doesn't have earthquakes and a lot of the buildings are shit. That's what the government doesn't tell you.

>7 got less debris than 3, 4, 5 + 6

>only 7 fell

made my synapses fire

HE cutting (shaped) charges on the steel supports?

>PULL IT

That look he gives the camera.

Kek