India solves food crisis!

My face was smiling as I thought about pleasant things.
It's now a caricature of a man who can't contain his disgust.

Thanks Sup Forums.

This can't be true
They are poo's..but damn...
This can't be true

just noticed the author

Good job op
Lost really hard

not very subtle at all, but I'm not going to waste an opportunity to say

POO IN LOO

yes people are actually eating frozen shit
fuck

Kek'd at author name

YOU FUCKING RETARD? YOU BELIEVED THIS, EVEN FOR A SECOND? JESUS user YOU NEED TO SPEND TIME OFF THE INTERNET FOR A FEW MONTHS TO GET BACK TO NORMALCY

FOR YOUR HEALTH

POO

> April
> literally bullshit

Now I'm curious what you cunts are trying to bump at this hour

POO IN YOU

nice meme

its 11am and I haven't sleep yet, also I subconciously skip the author and that shit around

shit son u dumb

>Spelling mistake
>Those shares and comments
>Everything else in that fucking OP
>You believed it
Regardless of being tired, you are God damn dumb as shit familio

The worst part is you're not sure if it's real till you really look.

Oh boy, I dont' even know what to say.
>SHITCICLES
I want this to come to the western world and see libtards and hipsters eat it because is the new hip thing. I can't wait to see their faces of disgust with themselves while saying everyone who doesn't eat it is a shitlord.

Then watch him collapse and die because he just ate shit.

SSSSSSSSSSHUT UP YOU COCK MONGREL SELF TEABAGGING FAGGOT WITHOUT TOBACCO PIECE OF ANGLOFAGSLO SHIT

>SSSSSSSSSSHUT
i don't think so

A dark brown man covered in body hair. The first thing you notice is his smell. Curry and poo. He has a skinny frame, oily skin and hair. Slimy. Oozing curry and poo from his pours. A thin pathetic moustache. Pitiful.

He pulls down his pants to reveal a small penis surrounded by a mane of smelly greasy pubic hair. He turns around and I see his buttocks smiling at me. His butt is covered in more coarse hair, black. Small cheeks. He bends over and parts his cheeks. A waft of pure poo fills the air. The black hair is thickest here, with a brown hue. Dangle berries can be found. Yesterday's shit clinging on to life. The poo is a light brown, like pumpkin soup. He uses his hands to part the mattered poo hair to reveal a little brown butthole. Caked in poo. Disgusting. The epicentre of filth. An ugly crater. A dirty yet prolific anus.

The Indian.