Tampons and pads in public bathrooms should be free

Tampons and pads in public bathrooms should be free.

Women can't control that they menstruate. It's like if we told men to either bring your own toilet paper or just stop shitting.

How can we as a society in 2016 justify free loo roll and soap in bathrooms but not Tampons?

Answer me this without mansplaining if you can.

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/story/156312/imagine_never_having_to_have_your_period_again_the_truth_about_menstruation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

facebook.com
/attn/videos/1127839700584821/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

I don't care. I don't have a pussy, nor do I own any bathrooms or make/lose money from tampons and this doesn't effect me.

FREE TAMPINS

>Women can't control that they menstruate
it happens to every woman
you should know and be prepared at all times, no excuses
to do so otherwise is irresponsibility
/thread

We're pretty lucky to be able to shit in almost any random establishment on their dime. Here come the women, ruining shit as usual.

RIP PUBLIC RESTROOMS

every bathroom should have self-cleaning onaholes.

men cant control that they want to rape. it's like if we told women to either bring your own tampons or stop menstruating.

How can we as a society in 2016 justify free tampons and soap in bathrooms but no onaholes?

Answer me this without mansplaining if you can.

If they get free tampons, we get free beer and hookers.

You must go home, Muhammad.

Easy
Run this through the free market and come back
There's no law mandating toilets to give free shit btw
Places with toilets with free stuff tends to get better reviews and improve sales or whatever
For offices, negotiate with employer
Same theory, will this give companies a better review?

I'm betting yes
But you'll are just barking up the wrong tree
Ask shopping malls and stuff, not the gov

You can say the same of shitting
Everyone shit, why a public restroom needs to provide toilet paper? It's your irresponsibility

I agree. It's very feministic idea.

You got it all for free when you stood by your husband and made babies, but now you wanna be independent and stronk womyn to prove what exactly? It's the greatest feeling to be a parent to a child but you wanna waste your time serving others. Are you really that empty inside?

The government is Women's new husband, and men's wallets are its budget.

They should give women the cheapest tampons possible. Make it hurt when they insert

Women can't talk to other people as equals and make contracts or negotiations. They always must appeal to their sugar daddy (in this case daddy government) so he gives them a handout.

UGH, really? Islamophobia?
It's 2016...

>without mansplaining

Here is where your b8 became obvious.

Sage

>It's like if we told men to either bring your own toilet paper or just stop shitting.

>implying that men's public bathrooms EVER have toilet paper in them

>Do you bring your own toilet paper when you use a public restroom?
N-no, we sure don't. Our bathrooms have free toilet paper, you b-bet.

Give them free tampons i dont give a shit. What's the problem really?

>Tampons and pads in public bathrooms should be PAID BY FUCKING COUNTRY.
FTFY. NOTHING IS JUST FREE BITCH

It's kind of funny when women admit to the fact that they're fundamentally incapable of freedom.

Public bathrooms always have toilet paper, school bathrooms instead... damned morning colon years using tissues

You will have to pay for it through taxes

>implying they don't
You're not in Africa anymore Mamadou

>Women can't control that they menstruate.

The entire world's population cannot control that they eat.

This is not a license to free food.

Food in public bathrooms should be free.

I can't control hunger

>2016
>using the word "mansplaining"
Go jump in a creek hippie

what if someone would
>sneak into women's bathroom
>quickly disassemble tampon dispenser
>inject cummies into tampons
>put it back together and get out
peepeeeeee poooooo pooooooooooo

Your feminist argument is giving me a headache. Give me free aspirin please!
Oh, that's right. I have money cause I work at a job and can afford to buy my own.
Problem solved.
(please read between the lines and quit asking men to buy you things, you lazy cunt)

Check

The government does not supply toilet paper for bathrooms, the businesses do themselves. If a business wants to vendor free tampons than can do so, government has no power in this.

>Be rich sheltered Australian
>Journey to South America for holiday
>Have to pay 10 pesos to buy toilet paper outside the public toilet
>Asked to place that paper in a bin after using it

Well, I'm never leaving Australia again, holy shit.

>police track DNA of sperm
>guy is now arrested
>women get the children for benefits or otherwise have abortion
>all it did was inconvenience some women temporarily or give them free money
smart plan.

Free anything is a disaster. Women even steal TP rolls from the bathrooms where I work.

>It's like if we told men to either bring your own toilet paper or just stop shitting.

Women get provided toilet paper just like men do. Shove a wad of that up your cunt if you're too retarded to keep a tampon in your purse.

So everything we can't control should be free? I need glasses to see, should they be free? I know someone who walks with a cane because his legs are messed up, should it be free? We need food, water and clothes to not die from hunger and the elements, should it be free?

It's not a phobia if they really want your head.

you don't need 4 different types of each subcategory of toilet paper.

plus they would get flushed more probably, it'd really fuck their shit up, you can go a few hours on a tampon, you cant go more than a couple mins without tp after taking a dump
restaurants don't provide that out of the kindness of their hearts, they do it because it's profitable.

people stop going to places other than corners stores that are universally known for not providing a bathroom.

The whole thing is totally unnecessary:
alternet.org/story/156312/imagine_never_having_to_have_your_period_again_the_truth_about_menstruation

Mestruating women cannot get into preggies.

it's actually much crazier than that, women go through like a whole roll every day.
a roll lasts me like a week, and i use tp for all kinds of shit other than shit

I have not used a public toilet to take a shit in 20 years. So they can keep their toilet paper and you can buy your own tampons.

No.

HALF of the world gets period
EVERYONE shits

Do you understand that if i pay taxes for toilet paper, it can help me one day i;m in urge to shit, but if i pay taxes for menstrual pads and tampons, it will literally never benefit me

What retard logic is that?
Why should something be free just because you are 'forced' to use it? (which you are not, you could choose to make your own pads for example or just stay at home)
If I break my leg, should the treatment be free because I am 'forced' to use it? (Which I'm not, I could choose to let it heal on it's own)
Should people with glasses get them for free?
Should food be free? You are forced to eat it after all.

Also, things that you are actually forced to use are never free. The government extorts you to use your money to provide things which it often times literally forces you to use

EXACT SAME SHITTY POST 24 HOURS AFTER THE LAST ONE.

SAGE THIS BAIT.

They don't have DNA samples without court order in the EU, that would be wildly unconstitutional in most states.
Some for arbitrary internet surveillance, "random" deep cavity searches at the airport or at road checkpoints.
>burger trying to argue with free countries

> police are like my csi they have dna of everyone

We already pay for your pills. Which stop menstruation.

>I'm betting yes

Im betting women steal all the tampons, just like they do with the air fresheners.

CA bro here

simply put... i don't want to pay for it.

Solid point. I agree

Kek
Happened at my work too and nobody there make less than 3k a month..

how much toilet paper did that get you? and how much is 10 pesos in real money?

>I need no man
>men should pay my tampons
You wot m8

Because women don't shit

>Answer me this without mansplaining if you can.
Agreed. Also tampons and pads should labeled better in future; small, medium and feminist-sized.

It's a no brainer that men and women bathrooms should have free pad/tampons, for transgenders.

>Do you bring your own toilet paper when you use a public restroom?

Because providing good service to clients == law

>why a public restroom needs to provide toilet paper
I doesn't, but if it doesn't provide toilet paper, then you're never coming back there again
They are not forced by law to provide toilet paper

Women would just steal them all anyway

What if it's acid instead

Or thinly veiled rotten fecal matter

women are seriously entitled cunts...men do everything for them and they always beg for more.

>self-cleaning onaholes

Hole in the wall and 2 individuals is enough though

>Asked to place that paper in a bin after using it
Where did you go? Bolivia? Peru? Thats fucking primitive and disgusting even for south american standards

>Bolivia
Yep
>Peru
Yep

It was about $0.04 US or something. It was nothing.

Fucking SJW cunt go kill yourself and save the world the air wasted. The fucking plants growing from your rotting corpse are worth more than you and your regressive opinions.

Always an excuse to get government up in your cunt.

>it's a necessity
But it isn't.

They can have free tampons and pads if they're willing to sacrifice taxpayer funded abortions

>Companies add free tampons
>Start charging for public restrooms like fucking europoors.
Why can't we just be happy getting free anything in a bathroom?

This.
Look at "manspreading". Look at all the ways they go crying crocodile tears to the UN or gov't to shut down anything they don't like but don't have the integrity to face on their own.
Busybodies (especially female busybodies) are disgusting people who make the world a worse place.

"Evert public bathroom"

Of course that includes male barthrooms, for transgender males.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with making a world a better place.

> women don't wipe after pissing and shitting.
Why don't they just stuff a wad of toilet paper up their twat to stop the bleeding?

How trashy can you be to use a fucking public object you must shove inside your cunt.

How trashy.

What if some mischievous user pees all over the dispenser? what if someone shits all over it?

Will hoes still use that nasty shit?

>Sneak into ladies bathrooms
>Cum on free tampons
>???
>Profit

or
>Get syphilis
>Wipe puss on free tampons
>???
>Profit.

Its an opportunity lads.

>Soak free tampon in hydrochloric acid
>Dry so it looks normal
>???
>Mass sterilization of cunts.

lol
6/10

If I knew I was going to uncontrollably shit myself once a month for four days straight I would always always carry toilet paper

Oh and heres a true story from my shop.

>Have shop in suburb fill of Abbos.
>Abbos come in one has a tit 3 tines the size o the other, and funny shape.
"Whats wrong with your tit"?
>Nah mate, dunny paper for home..
She pulls out 3/4 of a roll of shitpaper sheets shes taken from a public toilet..

If your boi pucci bleeds it's time to take it back to the manufacturer