How many friends have you lost because of your redpilling?

How many friends have you lost because of your redpilling?

Nearly everyone in my country is red-pilled so none so far

None, I don't have any friends.

None cuz' I redpilled them... But yeah there where risky situations

0, my friend who went full SJW ended up hated and rejected by us though

most of them

None, because I keep my power level to myself. :^)

I have lost 8 friends on Facebook this election season.

One of them was a really valued qt3.14 secular Muslim friend from college who would like all of my stuff about Islam having a problem assimilating with the West. Removed me after getting engaged to a hardcore Islamic guy. Pretty sure she was oppressed into defriending me :(

>haha goys I'm just pretending and RPing

no friends lost (yet), but I'm at a crossroads to where my grades might go to shit for not agreeing with my english class. required reading, "Readings For Diversity and Social Justice"

this fucking world.

>I have lost 8 friends on Facebook this election season.

Lol. I've lost nearly 200. Down to 54 friends.

My brother talks to me less and less. He's got some fucking super feminist girlfriend. Whenever we have to show up at mom's house for dinner I make sure I saw rude shit all the time.

I lost all my friends before I was red pilled.
I guess I'm just a dick

Not even fucking Australians can stand Australians.

>falling for the university meme
You either have to learn to play the kikes at their own game or go into the trades.
Revealing your power level in college will tank your grades. It happened to me.

Currently working on an electrician apprenticeship.

Melbourne bra
Everyone is indoctrinated sheep, they turn on their oldest friends without blinking an eye.

Be sure to list some negative things about that too.

0. I don't sperg out in public and I hide my power level.

So you're a cuck too afraid to stand up for what you believe in

thanks for the tip. it's fucking hard dude. I'm going in for history education because of my super long love of history and I also really like the idea of teaching (have always been slightly authoritative, good at public speaking and articulating ideas clearly). also SO many teachers are fucking bluepill shills. I figure high school kids could use at least one voice of reason.

I knew it would come to this eventually considering how fucking progressive left all history/humanities classes are but I literally JUST started college. I didn't expect this shit ALREADY

The only place it matters is at the ballot box. I'm not going to try to endlessly debate people and try to convert them. It never works, it always devolves into a shouting match by the person making the less articulate argument.

A few, not because I offended them but because I couldn't stand to be around them anymore.

Just one. A poo in the loo. He opposed my hatred of aboriginals because he had been mistake for one in the past. I actually was the one who wrote him out of my life because he kept bitching when I would yell "he din du nuttin, he a good boy" when there was a story about an Abo overdosing in the lockup on the radio.

Didn't have friends before, don't have friends now.

>I'm going in for history education
This will be hell on Earth for you. If you are still doing GEs I suggest you start looking into changing majors.

>it always devolves into a shouting match by the person making the less articulate argument

truest shit I've read all night

It does work though, I've lost a lot of friends but I've also turned two of my closest mates into Sup Forumsacks

I know but...it's my dream :(

I hate this world

History is a hobby man, not a career. You'll get stuck in some shitty liberal government school teaching cucked revisionist history shit to annoying teenagers.
I'm a friggin Roman History encyclopedia but I've never spent a day studying it in a classroom.

>when you make friends from seeming cool from calling it how you see it

All but three of them

I'll definitely think about it...maybe I can get back into engineering. It's just always been my dream to teach history, not just know it. I've seen the cool and engaging history teacher and I know I can do it, hell even better then I've seen

the fact that the reality of the pc society we're in is literally shitting on my dreams is so god damn depressing

none, all of them are red pilled

problem is i don't get any new friends

>the fact that the reality of the pc society we're in is literally shitting on my dreams is so god damn depressing
Dont worry dude I know that feel.
I always wanted to be a history teacher too, no joke.
I dropped out of school and became a tradie, hated that so I became a lifeguard, now I'm training police recruits and getting 90k a year.

Real friends won't leave you no matter if they don't like your polItical views

Not one, because I'm not autistic and picky with whom I form a bond that silly politics and opinions can break.

Friends?

There it is

none..because I don't associate with retards

Thanks some nice cheese pizza
Post more?

Forced marriage? If not, that shit is fucked up -- selling out your beliefs... and for a shitskin, too.

None, everybody gets redpilled by living near "minorities" here in sweden

None. But I am "that guy". I literally don't care and the only people who care are my mates gfs.

Not that I lost my friends but just don't get any motivation to meet them. Bluepilled as fuck and don't get common sense. Most of them go the university so why should they listen to me as I'm just a soldier. Tards. Have still a good friendship with around two mates which are pretty red pilled.

Who is "that guy?" I'm curious now if I'm also "that guy."

If anything I've gained friends because of it.

>facts are racist...being a liberal is living a lie and going against nature.

Same boat here. Ditched uni and went into trades and I'm better off for it. Thank God I never had to take out any student loans.

Being a public school teacher WILL break you. You will have a class that's mostly full of students who hate you. Administration will be up your ass and you will be beholden to SHITTY district mandates. Not to mention, you can lose your livelihood at any time from just an accusation of misconduct (including having opinions).

There is nothing noble about being an educator anymore. Start looking at alternatives or be prepared to lobotomize yourself for your career.