Still no biopic

>still no biopic

>played by Michael Shannon

TEDDY DID NOTHING WRONG

ALSO HE WAS UNIRONICALLY RIGHT

Literally who?

the discovery channel thing was decent, even if it was more focused on catching him than his life.

>WHAT THE /FUCK/ WAS HIS PROBLEM?

>discovery channel thing was decent
I tried watching the first episode but god damn the writing was awful.

>read Teddy K and Dylan Roof's manifesto's
>they both literally say nothing wrong

he was right about everything

Really? I thought it was alright, nothing special, but the acting carries it well enough. The guy they got to play ted is really good, at least. I'm real tired of the "profiler ends up like the killer" meme though.

THE VIOLENCE WAS JUST PROMOTION FOR THE BOOK

>YFW DRUMPF RAN FOR PRESIDENT JUST FOR THE FREE PRESS TO SELL HIS NEW BOOK BUT GOT ELECTED BY ACCIDENT
THIS IS LITERALLY HOW BAD A CANDIDATE SHILLARY WAS LMAO

>tfw too far gone to ever entertain the notion of entering the realm of normie perception again

i honestly don't know what to do about this.

The presidency itself is advertisement for his autobiography and memoirs that he'll publish after he's retired

he would have been a city dwelling liberal intellectual if the CIA didnt mkultra him

THOSE ARE BIG ZEROS

a lot of his ideas are pretty liberal. not leftist but liberal

The female tomboy detective who appends every line with "dude" was really fucking unbearable.

You don't do anything about it except go even further. It's a good thing, it's something to be pursued.

4 u

I used to be a pretty normal guy with friends and now I'm an isolated neet who has no intention of entering the world and is cynical about almost everything

Live in the world but do not become of it.

the only good thing about that series were Paul Bettany and the episode entirely focused on Ted
it might be worth the watch for those two things alone 2bh

It makes me happy to see folks discussing Big Ted.

>Chad Kaczynski

He was a good looking guy. Could have slain puss if he wasn't so woke.

you can look like a chad and have the mind of an autist

I am one

Ted Kaczynski

A brilliant Harvard professor of mathematics, he participated in a psychological study in which professors would personally mock Ted and other students. Many believe this led him to madness and his eventual infamy.

She's meant to be from SoCal, they reference it in the show when looking for some type of indicator to Ted's identity in his manifesto, how you can tell where she's from by her patterns of speech and that they are trying to do the same for Ted.

sure you are user ;)

The fact that there's a rationale behind her being annoying doesn't make her less annoying.

Checked and kekd

much prefer my man over here Tbh

never heard of this guy before but since he hates libtards is he unironically ourguy now?

Are you American?