Well?

well?

2>1>(movie)>reddit>3

correct

3>movie>1>2 is the patrician answer

JFC, do I have to do everything?

2>movie>1>3

Season 3 was genuine garbage.

The only thing I can say with certainty is that 1 is best.
Only a hipster doofus would think otherwise.

Switch 1 and the movie and we gucci

Movie>1
Haven't seen the rest. Is season 2 worth watching?

Great stuff. Went in with no expectations, was pleased with what I experienced.

Quality
1>3>2>movie

Villains
1>2>movie>3

Was gonna post this, good taste user

I've always been of the opinion that 1 was better than 2, but I recently rewatched them back to back, and holy shit, 2 blows 1 out of the water. The story, the characters, music and direction were all miles better than 1. I honestly encourage everyone who thinks 1 is better to rewatch 2.

It goes a bit bizarre at times, but is fun. More action oriented, but has some good characters in it.

2 = Movie > 1 > 3

3 tried too hard to be distinct (because how many times can you actually use the same forumla) and was decent overall however the "main" characters were shit. Ray and Emmitt were annoying as fuck and Gloria did fuck all.

I hated Ray but loved Emmit.

FPBP

The movie was like a 6/10
The show about the same

Anyone else feel like something happened to the Season 3 script, and they had to change it? I always felt it should have ended with Emmit and Ray getting punished for each others crimes or something, just like the opening scene. The whole truth vs narrative was just okay

I'm one episode away from finishing the third season and I really don't understand the hate it gets. I mean, yeah obviously season 1 and 2 are better, but 3 is still ten times the show that Game of Faggots or Breaking Bad is.

Does it colossally fuck up the ending or what?

Season 3 was perfect. People are just hipsters. Season 2 is the best though. The ending works. I dont want to spoil it but i loved it.

Supposedly it was supposed to be some Nihilistic bullshit about nothing matters and everything is random, but it never followed through with a pay off.

It doesn't work in a visual medium, to give hints and clues. As viewers we interpret what we see hear and experience, for the Story tellers to express that, none of it matters it make the whole experience worthless.

ie: the dramatic crutch should've revolved around the fathers death in the first episode, he was killed by the Ukrainians. There should've been a pay off.

For the nihilism to pay off in the end, the end needs to be random too. Either Deux Ex IRS shows up and arrests Varga. Or Varga gets hit with a bus, being the ultimate irony.

Godbless Minnesomalia

s01 and s02 was great

lupin however in s03 is fucking annoying

2 easily the best

Idk Thewlis was pretty great dude

pleb

season 3 was a pleb filter

wow u got it backwards lol