What now, Brits? Is it Dunkirk all over again?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/09/uk-completely-lost-post-brexit-and-will-plead-for-a-deal-top-bru/
express.co.uk/finance/city/704140/Brexit-means-faith-in-Germany-economy-SHATTERED-ifo-figures
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/09/uk-completely-lost-post-brexit-and-will-plead-for-a-deal-top-bru/

Britain has become “completely lost” post Brexit and can eventually be expected to “plead” for a deal when it realises the weakness of its position at the negotiating table, senior European Commission officials now believe.

While officially pressing for Britain to invoke Article 50 and begin divorce talks, officials in Brussels are taking growing satisfaction in what they believe is paralysis and disarray in Theresa May’s new government, according to internal discussions seen by The Telegraph.

The spectacle of Mrs May rebuking David Davis, the Brexit minister, at Prime Minister's Questions for prematurely revealing the government’s hand was taken as further evidence in Brussels that Downing Street does not have a coherent strategy for Brexit, according to one Commission insider.

>implying Britain is part of Europe anyway

>Brussels trying desperately to be relevant, just like with the EU army, topkek/10

>Britain has become “completely lost” post Brexit and can eventually be expected to “plead” for a deal
>meanwhile eu pleads with britain to actually declare article 50

topkek

express.co.uk/finance/city/704140/Brexit-means-faith-in-Germany-economy-SHATTERED-ifo-figures

You were saying ahmed?

>brussels believes

is this the new >mexican intellectuals?

>express
>reading tabloids

>Abusive boyfriend tells his girl she's going to come "crawling back" after recent breakup

Cry harder Brussels! I'm with Britannia now!

At least Mexico is a real country

He has this healthy drunk glow in the picture.

Who cares? You are all fucked anyway.

Thanks burgerbro

Is he a stealth merchant?

Except for the stealth part.

So you are saying that the EU has weaken the UK to the point that the UK can not exist on its own? Sounds like a good argument against the EU.

>charisma of a damp rag
>appearance of a low grade bank clerk
>WHO ARE YOU? I DONT KNOW YOU

why does this still fit so well for pols of EU

>express.co.uk
You serious, Nigel?

>>Abusive boyfriend tells his girl she's going to come "crawling back" after recent breakup
Do you know how many girls do just that? Do you know how many girls do so much better outside of a relationship with a Chad?

>So you are saying that the EU has weaken the UK to the point that the UK can not exist on its own?
Yes, that is the way of neoliberal globalism.

>Sounds like a good argument against the EU.
Yes, if you live with a pacemaker for 20 years, you better rip out the pacemaker because you only live because of it!

>EU leaders think the EU is great
Well that blew my mind.

Klaus, go home, you're drunk.

Brussels also belived that bringing millions of arabs and niggers into Europe was a good idea. I'd say people in Brussels are not the best at making predictions and taking logical decisions

>Klaus, go home, you're drunk.
I am home and am not drunk. I just tell you what Brussels says.

So how are you going to convince those nice people in Brussels that you can eat your cake and keep it too?

juncker is a mess

Based burger!

If someone eats a cake they'll probably keep it.

We are going for a hard Brexit which means no single market as there will be riots and political rebellion if any form of immigration is accepted.

>If someone eats a cake they'll probably keep it.
What?

>We are going for a hard Brexit which means no single market as there will be riots and political rebellion if any form of immigration is accepted.
Yes, we know you are going for a hard Brexit. But the question is not that, the question is whether you get a free trade deal after your hard Brexit.

Juncker is notoriously delusional and detached from reality. This is what happens when you live your entire life in luxury without contact with the actual world and people.

Just watch his speeches over the last years.

I wish project superstate would just cease already, I don't care about the possible economic decline we'll manage plus being poorer means less True Refugees™.

Unlikely as Australia has already said they will deal with the EU first before a deal with the UK. Other countries such as America and Japan have indicated the same.

We have not activated Article 50 as we know we have no advantage as it's why Cameron left immediately after the result as he knew Article 50 was a poisoned chalice with the person taking it commuting political suicide. Will be so many happenings when Article 50 gets activated especially with NI and Scotland.

Of course there will be a trade deal because Germoney wants to sell us their cars and shit. It won't be as good a deal as we've got at present although I expect we can make up for that by being able to trade more freely with the rest of the world.

I suppose we'll get a decent slice of cake (without the cherry or the cream) but we will have just eaten at the world cuisine banquet so we're not that full anyway tyvm.

Good morning your not laughing now are you

Brexit really is the referendum that keeps on giving. I wonder if the krautroaches will ever stop being so upset. I hope not, it's funny watching them squirm.

Cukold EU members/number .........who gives a fuck.... lies in a threatening way because. 100% faggot.

Night.

The eternal cuck is really this delusional.
I sincerely hope you're a turkroach using a proxy.

>Germoney wants to sell us their cars and shit.
Even if Germoney wants something, it is not set in stone. Look at the asylum policies or Schengen or whateveer. Germoney has lost more initiatives in the last years in the EU than any other EU state.

Norbert Hofer alone could veto a free trade agreement with Britain if he becomes president. He already said he would veto TTIP and CETA, why should he not veto TTIP on steroids (i.e. the British FTA)?

Not if Trump wins.

Dont belive the pro (((EU)))) shills England is gonna be completely fine without the EU just shills and libtards cant handel it so are still throwing toys out of pram

As if the telegraph is any better

>Dont belive the pro (((EU)))) shills England is gonna be completely fine without the EU just shills and libtards cant handel it so are still throwing toys out of pram

Country has (A) no remaining industry, (B) 1/3rd of tax revenue from services industry in London which to 50% depends on EU market membership, (C) Commonwealth countries trade a shitton more with Germany than England... but I can see England will be just fine.

We'll do fine over the short and medium term and so will Europe. Brexit is really about the long game, escaping "ever closer union", the horde of rapefugees that Germany is going to be paying, paying for failed economies like Greece. Give it 10 years and they'll be begging for a position half as good as ours will be

>[everliving fuckton of citations needed]

Eat shit eu niggers

>Britain has become “completely lost” post Brexit and can eventually be expected to “plead” for a deal when it realises the weakness of its position at the negotiating table

says increasingly nervous flunky of continental super-state for the tenth time

Potatout when?

Are really this dumb to belive that we need the EU and not the other way around now that England as left other countries are gonna start doing the same face it the EU as failed and is on its deathbed

Delusion and arrogance
The last step before the fall.
Oh well, i guess Germans need to self destruct every now and then.

Well seam as the EU needs things that Britain makes it would be a fucking stupid idea if the cunts in Brussels doesn't set up some type of trade deal and not only that we will have trade deals with countries outside the EU making our economy stronger and giving us big spot on the world stage

>paying

We'll trade with you poms

Even after Gallipoli and not buying our lamb, we are family after all.

Fuck the EU globalist, non democratic, anti culture cunts.

>Fastest growing economy in Europe
>Desperate
Will this actually convince nromeis?

Eminently punchable euroface

>Well seam as the EU needs things that Britain makes
What is that? Why can't we buy these things based on WTO rules? You know, like things we buy from Russia or Australia or Canada?

>now that England as left other countries are gonna start doing the same face it the EU as failed and is on its deathbed

Guess what, if it is the case that other EU states also want out, the best strategy of the EU is to be as harsh as possible to the UK to make sure its economy tanks. Don't you think?

The worst you can do is to encourage other states to leave by giving the UK a sweat deal.

>The last step before the fall.
At least we are still standing. Can't say that about Greeks. You guys are economically fucked, you are fucked with your corruption and your non-existing structures to process and deport illegals. Do you even have a country left?

lmao have these idiots not been following anything?

their predicted apocalypse hasn't happened, and the world looks so much bigger outside of the EU

"""Unbiased""" reporting.

French bro, I have unfortunate news for you... We're one of the closest groups to you genetically and if we're not European than you're not European.
t. direct descendant of Napolean (not even memeing)

Who wants to be with a corporation of failed states that want to hurt people that were once supposedly friends?
It says a lot about who the Europeans (politicians) want to be

>Germany
>Document
>Topkek

>their predicted apocalypse hasn't happened, and the world looks so much bigger outside of the EU

Looks like your pound isn't going anywhere though. And I thought the whole message was "nothing has happened because no Article 50"?

>Corruption

What is Siemens, VW, Ferrostahl etc

Banter exports are on the rise though and a weak pound will only accelerate that.

We will always be worth more than you
Which is the real reason you are so eternally butthurt

We might get our 6 counties back when you sign it.

These people are so delusional it's beyond belief.

Literally do not care about the EU or Europe anymore. Wish Boris would drop that 'till art of Europe' cringe. Trade deal is for their benefit, not ours.

>We will always be worth more than you
Then why is your currency tanking against the Euro. You know that the Euro is the biggest shithole currency in the world including countries like Greece and Italy and Spain and France?

Your country must be truly crumbling.

>Trade deal is for their benefit, not ours.

I like this delusion. Keep it up.

Trust me, there will be no trade deal when Britain exits the EU. It will take years of further negotiations and ratification failures etc. for a British trade deal with the EU to get through.

Both sides will suffer, but the UK will suffer a shitton more long term.

>calls everybody delusional
>proceeds to sperg out delusionally

Say what is delusional about telling people the truth.

You seriously think that if CETA cannot get ratified after 7 years of negotations and nearly a year after it has been finalized, ... and TTIP is dead... that a TTIP on steroid for Brits will be negotiated and ratified in 2 years?

Germany when will you realise that you're the worst country that has ever existed? I honestly cannot think of a more cuntish country in history. God I fucking despise Germans. Please die.

Mate, I actually don't care, and most people here feel the same. We don't give a toss about Europe, and for most of our history we never have except when we routinely btfo the French, and had to come arbitrate your chimp-outs. No price is high enough to be free of you boring continentals.

>No price is high enough to be free of you boring continentals.
>posts traitorous scot flag

Junker and his gang completely delusional as the EU project crumbles around them. Now that we are leaving some of the countries are showing their true colours, it seems some of them were never our friends in the first place if this is what you afflict an ally with. We were just pawns for trade and political capital. Brexit will probably be hard, as catch 22 freedom of movement and free trade dogma.

The best part is that they think the EU will give them a deal that's as good as the free trade they have now. YOU HAD THAT, YOU VOTED OUT OF IT.

Also Germany and France just announced that British people will most likely need a visum to visit mainland EU, which will be extremely hard on the business sector.

Success breeds jealousy

i can't believe how many krauts are buying their countries propaganda, on Sup Forums of all places.

We're gonna be fine.

Thankfully, businesses own your ass just as much as anyone else, and they're not interested in watching all that lovely money go down the drain by "tanking" a massive trading partner's economy.

Already had some of Germany's heavy industry complain about the treatment and how it should be as fair as possible.

He's probably right, but we want to fuck our economy up. We don't want niggers asnd pakis from all over the world coming here anymore. We want to be like Poland, rich enough to survive but poor enough to be left alone.

Its incredible the extremely arrogant way many EU politicians seem to talk about their electorate. Like its some sort of sadomasochistic relationship, sometimes even just unmasked hostility and expressions of glee at the death of the electorate. Fucked up shit.

>Doesn't understand the meaning of currency value

Are they really being hit with anti-UK propaganda?

This.

Please elaborate? Thank you.

Thanks for reminding me to brush my teeth.

>British
>brushing teeth

Good one

>Please elaborate? Thank you.

There is a reason many countries are actively trying to devalue their currency. It might not have been entirely intentional or controlled, but it has its advantages. The dollar is worth less than the pound. Does this mean that the US economy is weaker? of course not.

Mate, I know you're just a German retard but fuck, that string of sentences makes no fucking sense, what's your point? You seem to be grasping at strings to make any semblance of an argument that proves us wrong yet all you've done is show that you really don't understand politics and economics.

nice meme friendo

All these buttmad germans in this thread. Its beautiful

Too many young british men are poor
They could care less about traveling to france or germany

The young british men are sick of pakis and niggers fucking their women.

German tears are delicious

Every fucking time USA. Actually think before you speak/write.

COULDN'T. Not could.

The buttmad germans are shitskins and commies

So..

Germans.

Well are you concerned about traveling to france or germany?

Are you sick of pakis rapeing your women?

We'll see who's laughing when DB goes under and the terrorist army you geniuses imported stops getting their pacification money.

The UK is on a lifeboat rowing away from the Titanic, and the rest of Europe is standing on the deck chastising them, shouting "you'll never survive in that tiny boat you fools".

If only you faggots could see the thousand-yard view.

You are as thick as shit.

You are the first to fall in the EU army you know Stjepan?

>Arguing with a clapper over the use of American English

The only thick one here is you.

It doesn't make sense to say "could", but thats what they do.

Maybe. There is a high chance but expect loyalists to be a real pain and Northern Ireland is a real benefit case so funding will be needed. Scotland might leave too as they need the EU like NI. Can't wait for Article 50, it's going to cause the biggest shitstorm on the planet.

The comments here will make great reading regardless of what happens.