What is Sup Forums opinion on croatia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DCCzHpNQ-rE
youtube.com/watch?v=eqp1SDV5K_0
youtube.com/watch?v=NAYJmu468zM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know anything about croatia, which is usually a good thing since you only hear bad things about other countries, probably a very good thing since you're next to other countries famous or their genocides and export of gypsies

Top guys. Great at sport. Excellent food. Beautiful lanscape. Decent women. Make good immigrants.

Just needs to channel more of your Austrian side and less of your Italian side. And move on from your past, its holding you back.

Shit country senpai

wow rude

water polo

Out of all the serbs they are probably the worst ones , which still makes them better then all the rest of you non-serbs , so they are pretty good overall

>Out of all the serbs

fpbp

oj aljo alja

i wish i was croat ;(
how did croatia get these qt cities like dubrovnik or split?

Love croatia. Been in Ogulin for 2 weeks inland and out and about in the hinterlands. Been great. Very friendly nationalistic people.

Closet nazi

second best slavs

There has to be Great Croatia again, map related.

>closet

youtube.com/watch?v=DCCzHpNQ-rE

>Aleppo

The most degenerate thing I have seen in Croatia was in Pula at some festival in the colloseum.

Outside there were hundreds of youn "yolo 420" faggots from all over the world and many were running around selling pills and other drugs in the open. Negroes were roaming around looking for drunk white british whores.

>severina

I know Croteam comes from there and made the Serious Sam games.

Pivo

Vino

I'm a Croat and I'm a cuck.

It all started when I found that my gf of 3 years was cheating on me with some random guy from her college.
All my feelings for her were gone in a second, but I decided not to brerak up with her because I would miss sex too much.
So I wanted to try different things with her I didnt have courage to ask her before, but now I didnt care.
We started role-playing, trying all kinds of wierd stuff in bed... It turned out that I was having the best time with her now in our whole boring relationship.

So few months ago I met this black guy from France who came here on erasmus and it came to my mind that I should ask him to join us in bed. Threesome was amazing. I never saw my gf so satisfied

after some time I decided I was just going to watch them and I'm telling you guys... you need to see how her face was glowing of pleasure while he was penetrating her wetness with his a bit above average black cock.
I was just standing there, stroking, admiring her orgasmic moans I couldn't achieve with my inferior tehnics in bed.

Nice country but I heard they're the Sweden of the Balkans. They need to stop the POZzing.

Turn the proxy off and then kill yourself.

nice country, should be part of Hungary

Is Ustase a derogatory term or do people like it?

they are gypsy/nigger mix of europe. they always lie its in their genetics to never tell the truth. worst country

>do people like it?
Depends which "people". Normies, commies and Serbs use it in such a way as to imply it's derogatory.
Everyone who even remotely cares about politics is either a yugonostalgic commie or a fascist. There's very little middle ground.

> black guy from France

Implying blacks are smart enough to go to the university

>it's real
lmfao

Hitler is turning his ashes.

Edgy retards that don't really know what they stand for like to call themselves ''Ustaše''. They're just useful idiots. ''Partizani'' and Serbs use it as a slur.

parliamentary elections tommorow, fellow croats

political corruption, poverty and division in society was never higher yet we vote for same people, only different faces for last 20 years

+ most of tourists and foreign media think that croatia is only beautiful coastline and "Game of Thrones" while other Croats are dying in agony because of poverty and no jobs in inner parts of country

Dirty little liar

For whom shoud i vote?

Place where ravens get their pay after mission.

narodna koalicija

I was there on vacation. Pretty comfy desu.
Nice girls, nice nature.
8/10

Should go back to being called Illyria

Ovo, hdz nema sanse, a glas za most je glas za hdz

Ja ne glasam za nikog.
Jedino za šta bi glaso je da ih sve poredamo pred zid i streljamo.

my last name is the most common in Croatia

Kovacic

Holy shit fuck off we had this thread already

You should been shelled off the fucking map you traitors

You mean Yugoslavia

KEK
E
K

What's the difference between Serbian language and Croatian language? Didn't they used to be one thing called Serbo-Croatian?

What's the difference between American English and British English?
They exist technically as two distinct languages purely for political reasons.

>Edgy retards
Fucko off to Serbitchia please. Or maybe you prefer to be dragged out like a common chetnik?

Respect

You are sub human trash, pic related.

I liked you up until you let muslim shits desecrate Christian graves just to "stick it to the Serb'. Fuck off.

its a serb graveyard tho.
So nothing wrong with that.

I'm a right winger dummy. Ustaše are all dead. You're not an Ustaša if you raise your arm and smell bad LMAO

>it's a serb only graveyard

>Bulgaria

literally cigani 110%

SDA, Snaga je u jedinstvu!

>serb graveyard
>anybody should care
lol no

You need your head stumped in a mud patch faggot.

like them

went there once over the summer with pops and family friends who spoke the language. easily the best beach I've ever been to.

tried to hook up with a native qt with big titties using my family friend as translator but I was too young to really close successfully. feelsbadman

German bootlickers. Deserves to be nuked along with the rest of the Balkans.

Ive got a us passport. If i visit will I be harrased for my serb ancestry.

I want to go to split.

I'd slaughted you like a pig, and throatfuck you in front of your grieving mother after i had finished raping her.

*slaughter

nobody will care

pušio bi ga ti pajdo dok te ne ugušim spermom

A nice place for vacation. Great sand and warm water. Cheap too.

You don't respect deals and you lie a lot. All in all you're my 4th favorite neighnour

>closet

lel

ne ak si već mrtav

>pills and other drugs

You mean vitamin C and headache pills grinded to dust?

>Sweden of the Balkans

The fuck did you just call us?

bum ti pokazal kak se v gajbu spakira pak.
kak?
tak!

That 1 Croat who posts black girls is really autistic

Besides that you are alright. Better then the Serb at least.

>implying black girls aren't top tier qts

I didn't say they aren't

But he doesn't have to be THAT autistic about it.

We don't care.

Most Serbs don't care either, my best vacation ever was in Belgrade, glorious people, glorious city.

>dat Kalemegdan

HHHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

If you think that's autistic, then go on Sup Forums one morning and you'll see /blacked/ threads. One guy has been spaming them for over a year now.

I don't go to Sup Forums, it's shit.

Went there for a bit to talk /got/ but it's full of bookfags

odjebi žoharu
youtube.com/watch?v=eqp1SDV5K_0

>some butthurt user on Sup Forums was so rump roasted about some refugees sleeping on serb graves he made this image
that's maximum butthurt kek

>Went there for a bit to talk /got/ but it's full of bookfags

you mean reddit. There's a reason why /got/ threads were banned for a while, because people started shitposting in them to drive reddit out, but in the end they failed.
youtube.com/watch?v=NAYJmu468zM

>Serb under proxy

>closet
KeK their lefty party lost so hard on all electory fronts before the migrant crisis even started.
A neo-Nazi party even made it into parliament (alltho they are only pretending to be neonazis for publicity and are actually just thugs working for a local Mafioso).

Croatia, in my opinion, is the leading South Slavic country. You have a long, fairly great history and are not a complete shit-hole.

>Istrien als Teil von Italien
Sogar die Italenische Minderheit in Istrien hat Kroatien lieber.
Wenigstens haben die Kroaten keine Neger oder Araber überall auf der Straße.

Pula is commie central and also the place with the most drug dealers in Croatia.

But here's the thing.

The local dealers won't permit competition from outside and actively search for the niggers to either beat them up and rob them or snitch them to the police .

Foreign dealers thus usually only deal in laughing gass and placebos.

Also if anyone is railing British slags there it's Croatian workers (waitors and security guards).

The slags actually get really clingy when they see they have a chance with an actual white guy.

It's the slavic equivelant to "Smith", that is to say, it means "blacksmith".

Land of tall people.

Way too fucking touristy country. Zagreb is the only actual Croatian populated city in Croatia. Bosnia and Serbia are more authentic. Serbian girls are hotter.

However I do not fault Croatia for capitalizing on its geography, it's a beautiful country with interesting landscape and it is nice to see one of the Balkan countries recover after Yugoslavia.

Ž I V I Z I D

Catholic Serbs. We need to come home.

Filthy hippy detected. You people are even worse than the human cattle that are voting for Boondic.

My online Croat gf just broke up with me.

She is hot, Sup Forums and /fit/

Was just about to book a flight but she got a real bf

Thanks Croatia

Why would my wiminz unironically associate with an American untermensch.

Great gay scene. All the croats I fucked were hung like horses.

Croats should post their dicks itt.