ITT: actors who literally and unironically ALWAYS play the same role in every movie

ITT: actors who literally and unironically ALWAYS play the same role in every movie

*rubs head*

M'ASK YOU SOMETHING, RED?

Will Fucking Ferrell

>M'ASK YOU SOMETHING, DAREDEVIL?

Sometimes he a narcissistic retard
Other times he is a humble nerd

What is typecastion for 400

>le evil bratty spoiled bitch xD

>mask u sumn baby driver

RED*

Everything Must Go
Unfabulous

>we need a nasally little weasel who thinks he's tough shit

the funny part is that he literally said the mask you summin line in that recent prison movie

agree that bernthall always plays the same character again and again. would only say as a sidenote, that the role he plays again and again is one of toughest roles in the film industry to execute properly.

different league, but arguably the best at his schtick since pacino himself

M'ask you something Sicario?

Nancy Drew

Didn't play that character in Con Air. He played a fucking weird ass psycho killer. And fairly well too for such a trashcan fire of a film.

THEY WORK FOR THE HEAD RUBBER

THE M'ASKETTA MAN

M"ASK U SUMTHIN MONEY
IT AINT DA SAME
(runs out,shanks nigger)

Everything Must Go was a pleasant surprise

>M'ASK U SUMTHIN' CASTIN' DIRECTORS!

>gerald butler
Why the heck is he even an actor? How? Side mouth speaking hillbilly sucks dude

Nerve

btw he also "mask you somethin" 'd in Shot Caller.

Nerve

Yeah that's exactly who he was in spy kids 2

he's a really nice guy that seems to really care about his gf in Wind River.

maskusumtin
*rubs dick on Lori*

not even that. Its just himself, his face, his voice its basically 'what if one of the characters was just Steve Buscemi ?'

Phantom of the Opera

>ywn rub Emma's feet

i fucking love this girl imma bout to go on Oprah an jump on the couch for her

I groaned when he popped up in Wind River. Ten minutes later I was getting choked up.

Ya, fuck him

Best part of Billy Madison

I remember being glad he got away and that he was just misunderstood or some shit. Kid me could have been raped and dismembered so fucking easily.

I honestly don't see a point in living anymore If I never get to rub Emma's feet I hate my life so much

But he was just a regular, friendly guy in The Big Lebowski. He was good at bowling and wanted to be involved in his friends' conversations.