You dare rise against me? The human era is over. The mutant era has come

You dare rise against me? The human era is over. The mutant era has come.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RERHQrkR3sg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You say that, but isn't your race getting gassed back to the fucking stone age right about now?

Black Bolt got owned by Mags.

Stay mad.

BB couldn't even kill a lunatic Summers bro.

Skrullimpostorsayswhatnow?

Is there a bigger cuckold in Marvel Comics?

>... couldn't even kill a lunatic Summers bro.

Don't worry, there are more where that one came from, he'll do better next time.

Seriously, though, he's 0/2 on Summers killing attempts.

Well, that's not entirely true. He released the T-clouds

Hmm... You're right.
Maybe he should start small, get some practice...
Maybe kill off a illegitimate Summers child and work his way up to a Summers brother.

No, Maximus built it.
BB is an accomplice.

Maximus is the one really responsible for killing the Summers.
Fuck, against themselves, the Summers have a higher rate.

Nate with powers would completely obliterate Black Bolt.
Fuck, Cable without powers would keikaku (keikaku means plan) the shit out of him too.

Go back to snorting Kick, grandpa.

> Magneto primed and ready

Back off Magneto! Don't make me use my WOODEN GUN!

pfft, Mags has force fields n sheeit

Is there a reason why the X-Men's nemesis has magnet powers? It seems extremely specific like they were going for a theme

Magnetic tempest

You've clearly never seen how powerless he is against something not made of metal

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RERHQrkR3sg

>You've clearly never seen how powerless he is against something not made of metal
It's just cause he's occasionally really fucking geriatric, and mostly on just this one issue.
I think Charles tweaked his wiring once upon a time.

Polaris usually doesn't have the same problem.

Mags hasn't been de-aged yet? Maybe Charles doesn't need to do any mind fucking at this ppint.

I keep expecting him to abandon his body and become some sort of post-life electromagnetic ghost guy with a metal-infused magneto suit.
But ageless mutie freak is it's own kind of weird.

Marvel has suggested it's all Wanda's doing though.

>Mags hasn't been de-aged yet?
He has been deaged. I think just once. Then aged back up, but not to his original age.

>I keep expecting him to abandon his body and become some sort of post-life electromagnetic ghost guy with a metal-infused magneto suit.
I'd read it.

It would be cool for 20 issues, then the status quo would kick back in with the worst possible retcon.

Was it ever explained how Mags got his full powerset back?

So what's the program for our kind? Concentration camps? Gas chamber? Bullet to the head and tossing us in a communal grave?

from House of M?

High Evolutionary gave it back to him

No, from getting raped by the Phoenix in AvX.

His powers were going schizo in Benis's book, Bunn's (frankly fantastic and criminally underrated) solo was him dealing with his broken powers while also Franking people.
Now in Uncanny, he's back to being THE MASTER OF MEMEMEMES

"You really think you're some hot shit don't you? Well that's fine, that's fantastic infact, go ahead and keep looking down on us humans. If you knew half as much about us as you think you do then you'd realize the one thing we hate most are arrogant bastards like you.

We hate you so much we devote ourselves to bringing you down as painfully as possible. Hell we get damn creative when we do it too.

Go ahead, take our guns, our tanks, our bombs, even our sentinels. We'll just think of something new to kill your ass, maybe a wooden stake or something like that.

So just keep up what your doing Magneto, keep making enemies of the most dangerous animals on the planet, we'll wait. We'll be patient and ready ourselves for the moment of your greatest weakness. That moment when you've reached your zenith; when your so high on your own ego that you forget that one critical detail in your scheme.

We'll be there, and when we see our chance we will strike you like lightning. We'll drag you down from your ivory tower and tear you to shreds. Then we'all set about tearing down everything you've ever cared about, your friends, your family, your legacy. We'll wipe you out from history.

You can kill me if you like, heck you can kill hundreds, or thousands, hell millions of us if you want! We'll come back like a virus, stronger, more deadly than ever. After all, it's only natural."

Bendis revealed that the power loss was from nanomachines by Dark Beast.

I assume they wore off in the 8 month timeskip.

Emma was able to overcome them before the reveal by training

>I assume they wore off in the 8 month timeskip.
Maybe so, but in DoX before the time-skip, he was firing on all cylinders.
Mags wasn't around when Dark Beast purged the nanomachines either, and he still had the problems throughout his solo.

Question because I don't remember, but was Mags even afflicted with the Sentinels because it very well could've been getting blasted by the Phoenix

Yes, Yes, that is exactly what happened, you shitpost casual.

Professor X, who was healed and then crippled again by Zorneto in Morrison's run,
and then re-healed for the ninth time off-panel in House-of-M,
AND THEN MURDERED BY PHOENIXCLOPS AND STAYED THE FUCK DEAD...

YES, that being able to walk all wore off in the 8 month time-skip that occurred while he was DEAD.
Like you said, that's what happened.

Wanda, could you explain to me what Chaos Magic is because I am a retard and am to dumb to.

It's almost as if your powers come from some ancient God, one who raped my ass hard when I went into his dimension.

What the fuck are you on about?
We're talking about Magneto post AvX, not Xavier after HoM.

How fucking dumb are you that you can't follow a simple post chain?

Don't double down on your idiocy either. Just delete your post, and leave the thread.

maybe the power-fuckery didn't carry over when Reed brought back 616.

or could always just chalk it up to bad writing and or editing. When it comes to Bendis, I expect holes in continuity big enough to drive trucks through. X-men continuity isn't exactly simple to begin either.

who is talking about Chuck?

>maybe the power-fuckery didn't carry over when Reed brought back 616.
This is probably it.

>or could always just chalk it up to bad writing and or editing.
Don't think so, Bunn was writing the solo before, and is writing him now.
This actually wouldn't be Bendis's fault.

Wait, what if the mutant gene was LGBT? Would people stop reading as soon as they replace mutant powers for gay relationships withing characters?