Red Pill me on gay marriage

So I really want to be anti gay marriage homosexuality is sinful and degenerate, (still love pic related) but the libertarian in me just keeps me from being against gays getting married.

Other urls found in this thread:

equip.org/article/homosexuality-facts-and-fiction/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bmpf5-tuDEo&ab_channel=stanhopetv
nytimes.com/2010/01/29/us/29sfmetro.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?uid=11501300&cmd=showdetailview&indexed=google
youtube.com/watch?v=IuvAGJV5E-w
youtube.com/watch?v=J8lfKfbpYx8
youtube.com/watch?v=5NnxRaU5uSg
youtube.com/watch?v=Lu8xcz7rdss
rense.com/general24/reportpedophilia.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you care what other people sticks their dicks into?

Meh, let em.

who gives a fuck homos are literally non issue just stop giving them attention

Gay people barely care about marriage at all.

Does anyone know if Milo is really gay?

Religious arguments are the reason why the anti-gay movement lost. You should hate homosexuals because they are suffering from a disease of the mind and treated like a god for it.

>but the libertarian in me just keeps me from being against gays getting married.
So you're getting fucked by a libertarian and you wonder why you're a faggot?

It's always fucking faggot loving murican trash

#banamericuckIPs

OP is a faggot

>posting the worst right wing faggot ever

Easiest way to be against gay marriage as a libertarian is to just be against marriage as a state institution.

Who are those baby batter mad hatters?

>degenerates should be allowed to do what they like
>le it's none of my business meme

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What happens when you allow social norms to be destroyed is that society falls apart, you closet homos.

Admittedly the destruction of marriage as an institution pre dates the push for faggot marriage but that doesn't make it ok.

>This fucking argument again.
This is about marriage, not sodomy, you stupid fuck. Maybe in America one gets one's dick out at a wedding but not here.

who is the best right wing homosexual?

Gay relationships can never reach the depths of love that a straight relationship can. Gay interactions are hollow and largely worthless reaching no ultimate point beyond carnal sensation.

Gay dudes are just cold, unfeeling fuck machines who go through endless dozens of partners per year and harbor disease.

Also, lesbians don't really exist, it's just depressed chicks with low self-esteem who've been jilted in the past.

Why so mean, Greece?

P.s.

>libertarians

kek

K E K
E
K

Gay people should be tolerated, but gay marriage shouldn't be. Marriage should be run through religious institutions imo, and not through the state.

Repressed homosexuality.

Because faggots are an abomination and faggot enablers are just as bad.

NO GREKO

the answer was to get the government out of the religious institution of "marriage" and just have civil contracts. Most christians would be OK with tha and the mormons could do their thing.

Well I'm gay, buddy. You don't really think I'm an abomination do you?

This.

Even Ben Shapiro says he would rather the "state gets out of marriage altogether".

Pretty much this. There's literally no reason for the government to even get involved here.

I don't know, but one of out MPs, Tim Wilson, is pretty based.

>I'm gay

Yes you are

Holy fuck I thought that was just a joke. How can this be real?

equip.org/article/homosexuality-facts-and-fiction/

You are ;)

Exactly. And the whole act of marriage is a religious thing. By letting the state run marriage, you leave it open to attack and degeneration by the left

Gay here. Marriage is huge. Happy to have it!

But I thought the Greeks invented "greek sex" (buttsex)

youre fine by me, guy
>no homo

Why do you care who other people get married with

Who gives a fuck? That ship has sailed. At least in the US.

There is no such thing as a "right wing homosexual". Sodomites are by definition subversive and hostile to all the fundamental values right wing people appreciate and hold dear. It is no coincedence that 98% of faggots vote left wing.

Even milo faggotopoulos is essentially a liberal.

Gays; just like me and you, except not really at all like me and you.

Also a huge number of them were molested as children. And another big portion of them want to fuck little boys.

Also, when homos were first allowed to marry in California, only 5% of the married couples thought that sexual fidelity was a necessary part of marriage.

'love is love' is a complete lie

It is only an issue because we don't have freedom of association anymore in America. "Civil Rights" are often anti-Human Rights. This used to be a core position of many Republicans. All Libertarians used to agree. Now, sadly, people are so afraid of being called racist that no one stands up for the basic right to only do businesses with those you want to do businesses with. Why would anyone be a Libertarian anymore when Johnson is the nominee?

Marriage and love are one thing, fornication another.

Homosexuality is not a sin, fornication is.

Gay marriage is the modern form of old forms of homosexual legal bonding, which were not called "marriage"

I'd say marriage is always bad for anyone, but it's great for the state, for taxation and legal issues.

well that settles it

You can't be greek?

>ENOUGH!

Johnson is a faggot, just less of a faggot than the other faggots.

Greece is a Christian country we don't take kindly to sodomites around here

I'm quite monogamous though. I've only had 2 sexual partners in my entire life (I'm 25) and they were both in the context of committed relationships.

I've been single for 2 years now, so I haven't actually had sex in, well, 2 years basically. I don't really go out and do the whole "nightlife" thing, I much prefer to stay at home and read or watch my favorite shows or play video games. I think there's probably plenty of straight men that visit Sup Forums that are much more sexually active than I am. Even you, in all likelihood.

What I'm trying to say I guess is that you and I could probably quite easily be friends. But there's an artificial chasm that separates us, and it deceptively gives the appearance of being very deep and wide, and that chasm is called ideology. And I think we're both victims of it, not just you, to be honest.

I should have been clearer on that but that was already my position. But I wouldn't mind being against gay marriage full stop. 34zUeinG has done a pretty good job at redpilling me so far.

>marriage as an institution

youtube.com/watch?v=Bmpf5-tuDEo&ab_channel=stanhopetv

How's your neg-hole, degenerate?

>johnson
>less of a faggot

Oh, I get it. It must be opposite day.

Stop trying to talk that user into fucking you.

Nice digits

Also 50% of "married" sodomites are in an open marriage.

>New research at San Francisco State University reveals just how common open relationships are among gay men and lesbians in the Bay Area. The Gay Couples Study has followed 556 male couples for three years — about 50 percent of those surveyed have sex outside their relationships, with the knowledge and approval of their partners.

Fags are trully an abomination they are nothing like normal people like you and me no matter how desperately the media is trying to normalise them.

I dub thee an honorary Aussie Shitposter for such top level bantz.

>There is no such thing as a "right wing homosexual"
Either you're defining "right wing" as something other than the conventional definition or you're absolutely deluded.

Marriage without kids is not a marriage so

>meh

>Sup Forums complains that gays are too promiscuous
>Sup Forums complains about gay marriage (marriage implying the exact opposite of promiscuous)
Just let them marry I don't give a fuck

shut up kike

so are you saying that gay should legally get married but it should be illegal for them to adopt?

>panders to BLM
>less of a faggot
pick one

Yes, you are sick and the way society tolerates and promotes you is abominable.

Hard truth: basically all straight men feel an instinctive, visceral disgust when they are around you and your kind. Two men showing eachother sexual affection sickens us. Flamboyant feminine men sicken us.

It's only because women have decision making power that you are tolerated at all.

Can't wait for collapse of society so you degenerates get hunted down tbqh.

>huge number molested as a children
>citation needed
>big portion want to fuck little boys
>citation needed
>6% of married gays thought sexual fidelity was a neccesary part of marriage
>citation needed

britbong sharia law shill at it again

Yeah, it almost worked too. He almost purchased an airline ticket to fly half-way across the world to fuck me. If only you hadn't foiled my plans.

>I could probably quite easily be friends

No even if you are one of the very few homos who is not extremely promiscious doesn't use drugs or is not deliberately trying to inflict himself with AIDS you are still probably a terrible person. All fags I have met are either insuferable effeminate hysterical trash or just plain obnoxious gossiping attention whoring drama queens.

Can one of you provide objective evidence of how homo marriage is a bad thing? I'm not really much of a Faggot Rights person, but I fail to see how an absolutely tiny part of the population getting marrying rights would somehow be a bad thing.

Daily reminder that while faggots are 2% of the population AND the amount of them that actually wants to marry is probably less than half.

Marriage is gay as fuck anyway so they may as well go for it

Greeks pretty much invented faggotry.
You are the protofag.

>huge number molested as a children

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?uid=11501300&cmd=showdetailview&indexed=google
>In research with 942 nonclinical adult participants, gay men and lesbian women reported a significantly higher rate of childhood molestation than did heterosexual men and women. Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation.

>6% of married gays thought sexual fidelity was a neccesary part of marriage

>New research at San Francisco State University reveals just how common open relationships are among gay men and lesbians in the Bay Area. The Gay Couples Study has followed 556 male couples for three years — about 50 percent of those surveyed have sex outside their relationships, with the knowledge and approval of their partners.

>clears throat

Something to do with jebus not liking gays iirc

that pic brings back some good memories from my Sup Forums days lmao

It shouldn't interest the government whether people are married or not and should not give out benefits for being married. Based on that who cares if people get married.

NO HOMO

jesus was pretty gay tbqh

nigga didnt have any gurl disciples

youtube.com/watch?v=IuvAGJV5E-w

youtube.com/watch?v=J8lfKfbpYx8

youtube.com/watch?v=5NnxRaU5uSg

youtube.com/watch?v=Lu8xcz7rdss

>implying this is any of your business

It doesn't interfere with anything! :^]

I wondered that too. Maybe he literally just takes black cock up the ass as a shield to SJW identity politics

That would be some righteous dedication

You realise that the image you posted shows the guy that wants 'don't ask, don't tell', to be in the minority?

You can't fucking use Google you AIDS ridden turd burglar?

David W. Purcell, JD, PhD, Deputy Director for Behavioral and Social Science, Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, et al. state in their article "Childhood Sexual Abuse Experienced by Gay and Bisexual Men: Understanding the Disparities and Interventions to Help Eliminate Them," published in the 2008 book Unequal Opportunity: Health Disparities Affecting Gay and Bisexual Men in the United States:
"In sum, regardless of the rigor of the sample selection, when comparing MSM [men who have sex with men] samples to general male population samples, and when comparing MSM and heterosexual men within one sample, MSM consistently report more CSA [childhood sexual abuse] overall and more CSA with males than heterosexual men do; and no differences are observed for reported abuse by females… These studies bolster our conclusion that a disparity exists between gay/bisexual men and heterosexual men when it comes to CSA by males. While it is possible that these differences may be an artifact of reporting biases (e.g., heterosexual men being less willing to report being victimized by a man or to report that early heterosexual contact is abuse as opposed to initiation), it seems unlikely that reporting bias would account for a difference of this consistency and magnitude across a wide range of samples."

The two main problems are
1. is technically "marriage" is strictly between a man and a woman, if it's a man/man then it's a union, and by demanding gays can be married it is forcing others to change their culture.
2. Them being able to adopt, and how that could affect the children growing up.

It all comes down to whether being gay is a mental illness that should be treated, or whether it should be considered normal, which seems to be a bit of a grey area right now even if publicaly it's not supposed to be in doubt

Because it debases real marriage between a man and a woman. It corrupts and subverts traditional family values which are the cornerstone of a civilised decent society. It poisons society with degeneracy

infertile couples should be put to death

Even the closest of hoes are easily 1000% more untrustworthy than the average bro.

Didn't he have that one prossie disciple? Or was she just the group's fleshlight?

I'm gay and can confirm this is true. I can fuck whoever I want, but I'll probably never know true love. Feelsbadman

Why is america so degenerate?

Does god hate america?

rense.com/general24/reportpedophilia.htm

Now gtfo

>People should be allowed to fuck children, Why do you care what other people sticks their dicks into?

In civilized countries this isn't a problem.

>this

tell me though. why do you think fagotry has been condemned and illegalized through all human history until now. what went wrong

>believing the marriage jew anyway

We fell to the Jews, friend.

Why do you care about marriage at all?

Why do you waste time pondering the sexual lives of other blokes?

No Muslims allowed here sorry

>first study
>942 participants

>second study
>556 participants in the gayest city in america, with a huge swinging population/gay nightlife

>mfw grease monkey tries to be smart

If I were God I'd have a hard time not hating this place.

What's wrong with that ? As long as it's consensual I don't see the problem.

>extremely promiscious
Nope, just a faggot who stays home and plays video games and shitposts on Sup Forums.
>use drugs
Nope, although I tried the mary jane in my youth as most teenagers do in this country. Didn't really do much for me, never saw the appeal.
>deliberately trying to inflict himself with AIDS
lol, nope can't say I do that either.

>you are still probably a terrible person.

I mean, based on what exactly? The idea that I have to be a terrible person no matter what regardless of what I do?

>All fags I have met are either insuferable effeminate hysterical trash

We'll I'm not effeminate at all personally. Most people don't know I'm gay until the subject is broached. I do wonder if you've met fags like me before and just didn't realize they were fags so you never realized you met fags who didn't behave like that.

>just plain obnoxious gossiping attention whoring drama queens.

My idea of a good time is spending 4 hours playing some retarded isometric PC RPG throwback and looking at spreadsheets, not gossiping about who is doing what or involving myself in drama. I'm barely even social and what you're describing requires a level of social interaction that I just don't typically have.

Agreed. It should be legal, but that doesn't mean it's not wrong.

it's just contributing to devaluation of marriage, do you honestly think gay guys get married for life? they don't and there's no reason for them do to so