Man, I love comic books

man, I love comic books

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/dc-comics-make-dc-comics-do-a-creative-shake-up-on-the-harley-quinn-ongoing?recruiter=648829718&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3391052/Yoga-fanatic-24-diagnosed-leukaemia-month-ago-just-weeks-live-unless-life-saving-bone-marrow-donor-found.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well you're wrong

>die Zaubermädchen
>die

I hate comic books

What's wrong? Everyone wants to beat up Hitler sometimes.

It would be funny if Hitler reconsidered some of his strategic decisions after that and drags WW2 even more.

Plus, she's a jew, so there's that.

Posting this petition until any and all Palmiotti books discussion cease

change.org/p/dc-comics-make-dc-comics-do-a-creative-shake-up-on-the-harley-quinn-ongoing?recruiter=648829718&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive

>I love comic books
Wrong website

t. Jill Stein-tier shitbird

Nope, just a concerned comic book reader

comic fans were a mistake

Those 100 people are gonna convince DC to stop doing what 50k+ people like for sure.

What the fuck is going on with her collar bone in the last panel?

So, did Little Black Book get cancled after the bombshells issue? Harley is good for interacting with random heroes.

It's a tattoo of a spell.

>exterminate a while race of people

Jews are a race?

well, they said at the start of #4 to read about Superman's balls in #5, but they could've just been meming

Hmm... She actually brought up Hitler's failures as a military strategist instead of going on about 'muh six trillion'. Didn't think Harley had much going on upstairs...

What is even the context for this?

they are technically closer to Arabs than to most Europeans

Only when it benefits them.

Race doesn't really mean anything anyway. It's just an arbitrary list of features that we decided to use to separate people. Black people are a separate race because they have darker skin. But there are "light-skinned" black people. If someone has a white parent and a black parent are they black? Are they white? Is mulatto a separate race to itself? "Asian" is a specific set of facial features and black hair. But that's really just East Asian because Indians and Arabs and Russians are also all technically Asian if you're talking about the continent. And sometimes "whites" are all one race, but sometimes they separate themselves into Italians, or Greeks, or Irish, or Anglos, or Nordic.

And Jew is both a race and a religion depending on who's talking about what. But it's not just Jews, it's everyone. Race is a meaningless word, so people make it mean whatever they want.

Amazing that the writers somehow resisted the urge to have the whole thing be nothing but 'muh 6 bazzilion' given that Harley is Jewish.

>die Maedchen

>oy vey intensifies
retarded

this

It is my first petition, dunno how shit work

Just to gauge if I should give this book the time of day, is there any acknowledgement of the massive irony in Harley Quinn; who has both killed tonnes of people herself and spent the better part of her criminal career idolising the biggest mass murderer of all of the street level DC villains, telling off Hitler for being a mass murderer?

No

Jewishness is a combination of bloodline/race (through the mother), religion, and culture... it's more of an ethnicity, perhaps?

Well, if you use the word to mean superficial features, of course that's what it means. Using words incorrectly can literally change their meaning.

If instead you use the word correctly, to mean a group of blood related people from a specific region who have genetic traits which put them as an outlier group to other humans, then Race has real meaning.

As yes, Mulattos and other mixed race people are different races than their parents, hybrids, Ligers. See the case of the Italian/Thai mix who had to search the entire world to find a bone marrow transplant. dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3391052/Yoga-fanatic-24-diagnosed-leukaemia-month-ago-just-weeks-live-unless-life-saving-bone-marrow-donor-found.html

And yes, differences between racea are small, but they still exist, and it goes beyond "white/black/yellow/brown/red". It's Polish, German, Russian, Italian, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, etc. Every localized group is a race.

And yes, Jewish is a race because to be a part of the religion one of your parents must also be Jewish.

She's a doctor

It means "Magic girl" if I'm not mistaken.

It does, but it needs a neutral pronoun. It's das Mädchen, so it's das Zaubermädchen.

No. Joker literally takes all the blame. "He seduced me. He twisted me." And all that kind of shit. Typical female shit.

Source?

Hey, Joker may be a lunatic who has murdered women and tortured children, but at least he's not racist. He murders and tortures without discrimination.

She is literally mentally ill and it has never been written as typical female shit.

...okay, the abuse is written as typical female shit, but that's explicitly because it's supposed to reflect an abusive relationship. But the crimes and obsession were all mental illness.

Perhaps, we don't have how to divide human races. Where the line is drawn

Here's a hint on how petitions work

they don't

if anything tne joker would love the holocaust since it just show how perverse the human race can be

I know, that shit was created out of sheer reaction and impulsiveness, also I keep reposting it 'cause you guys hates it and that way Harley's book threads could cease to exist

Even the crimes during all the times she's split off from the Joker?

Hell, Joker's crimes are caused by mental illness. And Two-Face's. And a bunch of other Batman villains.

Are they excused as well?

Considering none of them have been executed by the state and this point and just keep getting sent back to Arkham

Yes, yes they are

I don't have your shit taste, OP, but I love them too.