/apg/ - American Psycho General NO DUBS EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

e-reading.mobi/chapter.php/79864/38/Ellis_-_American_Psycho.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No can do

The worst part about the novel was the long, autistic descriptions of today's outfit and what fucking cologne he was wearing. I understood what the author was going for, but goddamn I couldn't help but just skip several pages.

A rare case of the film being better than the book. The kind of mind that comes up with that rat scene should be locked up.

oh christ I'm just now remembering it.

>MFW

>No Dubs Edition

what was meant by this

EXCUSE ME

HERE COMES THE STORM

whoa,now check these.

very nice

what rat scene

The rat hurls itself against the glass cage as I move it from the kitchen into the living room. It refused to eat what was left of the other rat I had bought it to play with last week, that now lies dead, rotting in a corner of the cage. (For the last five days I’ve purposefully starved it.) I set the glass cage down next to the girl and maybe because of the scent of the cheese the rat seems to go insane, first running in circles, mewling, then trying to heave its body, weak with hunger, over the side of the cage. The rat doesn’t need any prodding and the bent coat hanger I was going to use remains untouched by my side and with the girl still conscious, the thing moves effortlessly on newfound energy, racing up the tube until half of its body disappears, and then after a minute—its rat body shaking while it feeds—all of it vanishes, except for the tail, and I yank the Habitrail tube out of the girl, trapping the rodent. Soon even the tail disappears. The noises the girl is making are, for the most part, incomprehensible.

I can already tell that it’s going to be a characteristically useless, senseless death, but then I’m used to the horror. It seems distilled, even now it fails to upset or bother me. I’m not mourning, and to prove it to myself, after a minute or two of watching the rat move under her lower belly, making sure the girl is still conscious, shaking her head in pain, her eyes wide with terror and confusion, I use a chain saw and in a matter of seconds cut the girl in two with it. The whirring teeth go through skin and muscle and sinew and bone so fast that she stays alive long enough to watch me pull her legs away from her body—her actual thighs, what’s left of her mutilated vagina—and hold them up in front of me, spouting blood, like trophies almost. Her eyes stay open for a minute, desperate and unfocused, then close, and finally, before she dies, I force a knife uselessly up her nose until it slides out of the flesh on her forehead, and then I hack the bone off her chin. She has only half a mouth left and I fuck it once, then twice, three times in all. Not caring whether she’s still breathing or not I gouge her eyes out, finally using my fingers. The rat emerges headfirst—somehow it turned itself around inside the cavity—and it’s stained with purple blood (I also notice where the chain saw took off about half of its tail) and I feed it extra Brie until I feel I have to stomp it to death, which I do. Later the girl’s femur and left jawbone lie in the oven, baking, and tufts of pubic hair fill a Steuben crystal ashtray, and when I light them they burn very quickly.

>all these singles

dude what

what the fuck

If you guys are going to talk about dubs all fucking day then its over for here, for me right now.

I piss on your no dubs rule

it started off kind of good but then once he got to cutting her in half I lost interest

Looks like dubs are back on the menu

4u

It's called American Psycho for a reason. The movie barely grazes upon the sickened depravity of its original author.

nice

Oh baby

Very impressive guys.

Lets see Paul Allens dubs

This thread is too black sounding for me. Roll 6 for that whole yale thing

>My name is Patrick Bateman
>I'm 27 years old.

>tfw im 27 and didn't achieve his life of fucking bitches, and killing bitches and getting money

FUCK.

Came

Impressive.

It was a different time user.

This is my fetish

Wew

you dropped these dubs sir

>everyone tries to roll for dubs
>not knowing moot has disabled dubs

Check these

1/10 chance for dubs? I like those odds.

moot called. he asked you to check these

Can't win them all, eh fellas?

Yeah but the overwritten trash kind of detracts from this scene and the one with kid at the zoo which someone should definitely post.

Dubs posting will never cease to amuse me.

e-reading.mobi/chapter.php/79864/38/Ellis_-_American_Psycho.html
It's sick.

it has begun

Beautiful.

There seems to be a deep, almost magical connection between Christian "Dubsman" Bale and consecutive repeating integers. Will test hypothesis now.

W E W

I feel like we're tapping into something much bigger than ourselves.

>no dubs edition
>pic related

>Mfw I just want to discuss this movie and its thematic undertones of how a merciless capitalistic society services only the egotistical and sociopathic but it just turns into a mad-grab for repeating numerical symbols

these are bigger than any of the ones in this thread

>I feel like we're tapping into something much bigger than ourselves
Give us a sign, Dubsman. Show us you are with us.

That's too rational of a desire, user

>Scoffs at your inability to perform
Getting these dubs, WITH NO SURVIVORS!

Really makes you think, doesn't it.

it does

but mostly about dubs

double the fun

It only makes me think about getting these sick dubs, user.

How is this possible???

yeah no dubs I hear you
:winking emoji:

>no trips or better itt
disgusting

For you

:thinking emoji:

Oh baby a get thread, and from the way it's looking the harvest is bountiful!

nice try guy

close one ;)

Nani???

what

There it is

holy shit

How is this possible? Is that you, Patrick Bateman?

That's cool Bateman, but you ain't seen nothing yet.

????nani??

Fucking ace.

What the fuck is going on here

BRYCE