Republic of Cyprus, France, Greece, Italy, Malta, Portugal and Spain, we need to be strong!

Republic of Cyprus, France, Greece, Italy, Malta, Portugal and Spain, we need to be strong!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/kifissia hq/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Cyprus
Is this even an autonomous republic?

No Andorra and San Marino?

Only half, the other half is under turkish occupation

>Ancient Mediterranean scientists and educated elites were Germanic
>A bunch of Muslim rapebabies think they are relevant since the last 500 years
JUST

AUSTERITY

AND PAYING DEBTS TO GERMANY

FUCKING PIIGS

>Germanic

>Ancient Mediterranean scientists and educated elites were Germanic

WE

>Europe: the losers edition

Pay debts or war

With what army?

You should really STOP taking migrants at the lybian border!!!

ITS A BAIT YOU IDIOTS
KC RAID

>It's a 'Greece and Italy think the Ancient Mediterraneans were their Ancestors while being the most noble and educated people in human history' thread once again

>BAIT
It's not you foolish autist

You tell him Nikos. No one fucking with NATO

It's left half is INDEPENDENT and it's ither half is under Turkish occupation since 1974

> Greece
>Honour guard looks like eunuch goofys
>dares to talk about army strength

The rapefugees their leader invited and now have infested Europe will be forced by user to come and collect our denbts. Come and take it desu

Germans zitto animale! You have no decency. your economy is based on financial tricks to take advantage of other European countries . you have a creative spirit equal to 0. you could build a Europe competitive but have decided bleeding it. Belgio, your country never do nothing, so shut your ficking mouth

When will they learn?

Reservoir Frogs.

>He thinks important people in the med were Germanic but lands that were 100% Germanic were barbarian shitholes.

Barbarians always gonna be jelly no matter how much time has passed.

> implying you didnt lose cyprus to muslims

WIR

>France
Only Southern France. Northern France is Germanic.

>germany
>real country
pick one

>France
>med

wew lad

Mehmet pls

Ah ok Mehmet . Whatever.

Real country.
Soon the good old habits will start kicking in

>he doesn't realise northern europe considers his country med

You sound a bit tanned there Hans

We need to make some united navy force or something to sink all these subhumans crossing the Med ASAP

>everyone's white
>except portugal who has a poo in loo prie~me-minister

We're literally nigger tier, please Med reject us. Or better make spain annex us please. Portugal needs to disappear it's such a shit country, every day I curse god for making me portuguese.

>Holds special relations with Italy and Greece
>He thinks he is genetical and cultural white
Yeah, no

No need to be uncivil, Jean Valette. A simple increase in concentration for those already in Europe should be ok

What do you mean by "increase in concentration" ?

Don't self loathe Rolando, we still counting on your experience in dealing with the filth of the planet

A concentration camp.

How's the situation going in your island?

Said it right here.

A war is a war.Cyprus was lost on a diplomatic notion because NATO members like you did nothing and vetoed Greece on continuing the operations in Cyprus

If that's what he meant, good. I'm all for it.

The tricky part would be getting them out of the country somehow. Just like the Jews before/during WW2, nobody in Europe fucking wants them.

Well winter is coming so there should be little to no arrivals (hopefully). I would say the place is still safe in general but I hate going to crowded, touristy areas as you're sure to stumble upon a pack of apes here and there. Thankfully at religious feasts and shit like that there are little of them to be found.

Denbts overload

crash EU with no survivors

For now. We could always sabotage northern exports and start building an industry again.

>Poo in Lootugal

>We could always sabotage northern exports and start building an industry again
This is literally what Medicucks believe

Whats the meeting about? Discussing how to get enough cash to pay the rent? I know its hard to make the ends meet poor nations.

When we kick commies out of our govs and rebuild our economies strong again we can talk again.

>portugal is the only nigger in the group
kek

probably how to better flood your shitholes with more niggers for shit n giggles

Anyway, who the fuck did we send
we have no government yet

You're doing great without one, you should probably keep voting people that won't ally and stay without a government forever

Spain has always been a bit anarchist.

>No Gubmint
>No Jew influence

Damn boy, Tsipras got THICC.

This is what a refugee sponge looks like - a collection of the finest commies Europe has seen in a while.

WE

I'm sure that the darker a person is, the more he will try to undermine other countries

look at this loser for example, probably a turk and not an aryan german, but ready to bash others.
Sad!

all them government buxx caught up to him.

>look at this loser for example, probably a turk and not an aryan german, but ready to bash others.
new to Sup Forums? I got bad news for you buddy, there's nothing more resentful and vitriolic than the eternal barbarian

>Barbarians always gonna be jelly no matter how much time has passed.

You are the barbarians, Kosta.

>they actually fucking voted for SYRIZA

laughinggirls.jpg

>Med Summit
Has there been a summit consisting of leaders of the most useless and lazy cuntries in the world?

I thought about a wall, but that's a good idea aswell.

What do you think is the average height, there? 1,65? 1,70?

Awesome.

WIR

Oh God it's that absolute faggot once again, do us a favor and kill yourself.

>Tsipras got THICC
It's the commie way of doing things - eat like a king and let the people starve.

ALL LIEBEN IN AMERIKA?

He is quite aesthetic looking desu

What? What are you hallucinating about, friendo.

All I'm trying to appreciate is how much you retards must regret voting SYRIZA now. The European project has failed. Get with the program and vote Golden Dawn, you absolute shitskins.

If he is voted again then we're done for, I will probably move to some other country.

>American calling someone a shitskin
>inb4 my anglo ancestors

Well, Steve, I have to tell you that only brain-dead Nationalist shitskins vote for Golden Dawn. We, the Whites, are currently working on something big.

no doubt they are planning not to pay debts together

>Whites
>See flag
Heh heh heh

HAHAHAHAHA

KEK

You think that all Greeks look like shitskins? You are making a fool of yourself. Just wait and see what will happen in the upcoming years, Abo.

"And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, as we forgive those who trespass against us"

>only brain-dead Nationalist shitskins vote for Golden Dawn.

Nah, the only option you guys have is nationalism and a re-orientation away from Europe. Golden Dawn is the only political party offering that in any real or meaningful way to my knowledge (at least as far as SYRIZA, ND, and PASOK are concerned, not sure where others like KKE and shit stand).

As much as it pains me to say it, if I were in Greece, I would likely end up supporting Golden Dawn despite having very serious ideological and ethical differences with them. I mean, I consider myself a leftist to give you an idea of how deep my conflict with this is at the end of the day. It's not an easy decision, but probably one that has to be made.

>We, the Whites, are currently working on something big.

LOL, okay of course you are. Can you tell me what this something big is? Or is it too top-secret to divulge any information? Trust me, I'd love to hear of a meaningful alternative to Golden Dawn at this point.

>inb4 my anglo ancestors

I actually have pure, undiluted Anglo ancestry: my family is English, Scottish, and Dutch as far back as I can possibly go. I am literally a descendant of Benjamin Franklin.

:^)

We are not in the middle age anymore m8

SIND

>it's another "everyone who disagrees with me is an Albanian" episode

>we need to be strong!
We need to deport shitskins and close our borders with Afrika.

no im just posting albanians
whats your problem?

Nope. It will always be you. Thats why your kind is always butthurt

Problem? No problem at all, as long as you don't mind me posting some Turks. Here's one, for example.

WAREN

>You think
No I know, Ottoman rape-baby.

>Voted Obama, will vote Hillary

no problem m8

>Can you tell me what this something big is?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/kifissia hq/ , I posted this in an Sup Forums thread last week and we got 2 more members. We're hoping to achieve something great, but well, I am just a random guy on Sup Forums, you can't trust me.

Not anyone that has a different opinion from you is an Albo or a Roach, you have to come up with some better stuff.

Keep blabbering because sooner or later the Abos will rise and rape the fuck out of you.

>will vote Hillary

Nope, but I'm not voting Trump, Stein, or Johnson either.

In any case, I thought we were talking about Greece? Why are we trying to change the topic?

>Implying Hillary won't get elected

>We wuz (((Germans))) and sheeet

this guy is actually called Steve something or whatever and he's somewhere from the brit isles iirc

WE WUZ ROMANS AND GREEKS AND SHIEET

>Germany talking about rapes
>Raped by Muricans and Russians
>Raped by Middle Easterners
>Literally being raped since XX century
Can't make this shit up

>No Andorra and San Marino?

no EU members