German tabloid says Germany will sign an agreement

with Afghanistan soon to deport 40,000 Afghans. Germany has received 79,000 asylum claims by Afghans in the last 18 months.

Do they really believe we dig this shit? Afghans will never leave.

Other urls found in this thread:

derwesten.de/staedte/essen/fluechtling-demoliert-erneut-autos-mit-eisenstange-id12161210.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Implying any of them will leave.
You are not getting the idea of conquest by demographics are you?

I hope that happens so we can piggyback on that agreement. Like 90% of """""""migrant"""""" crime is done by afghans. They're animals.

Just like when you guys deported all those Turkish guest workers after you finished the rebuild.
Oh wait.

SHUT UUUUUUP!

>Just like when you guys deported all those Turkish guest workers after you finished the rebuild.

What rebuild? The Turks came in the 1970s and 1980s due to pressure from America. We had long finished rebuilding the country.

Turks are actually leaving Germany in the last few years.

Germany, you deserve it for not finishing your work. Expect nothing less. They will overun your country until it is 100% islamic state. May this serve as a lesson for the next nation who will walk into your steps.

funny thing the majority of "refugees" are afghans.

They have no legitimation for refugee status anyway.

>May this serve as a lesson for the next nation who will walk into your steps.
Eat shit ZOGkike.

Of course they wont leave no one is enforcing this. They reject their asylum claim and tell them to go back to their country and after that the sandniggers just stay illegal

I ride the train often and every few days I get massive delays because some afghans are chimping out on train and they have to wait for the police to arrive and haul them off

Why do Afghans love riding trains so much?

GERMANY NO

U6?

If so the reason is: It's their work place.
The red government of Vienna allows them to trade drugs with full profit margin but no risk.

No, Südbahn between Vienna and Wiener Neustadt

Last time that happened some Afghan dude beat up his wife in the train or something like that from what I gathered, some off duty policemen that happened to be in the train cornered them into one of the wagons and we spent like 20 minutes sitting in the middle of nowhere with the train on lockdown until the Police was waiting at the next stop in Mödling to take them over.

Even if Hofer makes it Reichskanzler und Diktator auf Lebenszeit, there is no way this explosive shit mess can be cleaned up.
Vienna can only be walled up and forsaken, like a broken nuclear reactor.

That's why their population in germankey is at it's highest ?

>Afghanistan deports 40,000 "people"
>Germany tales in 79,000 of them

Rip

>shows emotional pictures with 2 children and three woman over 3 men.
>deported people are 95% highly criminal and violent men and people who just lied

This should be illegal

>non of them will actually be deported either way because of (((judges))) making it impossible

Viennese pieces of shit deserve all of this and more for voting Professor Cuck, enjoy your colorful society of love and tolerance

I have no problem with a gun-loving black republican freedom fighter being placed on my $20 bill.

>u6
>colour is brown

It's like they knew.

If you ride the u6 you're either a poor fag or an immigrant.

> grab an iron bar
> demolish as many cars as you can and maybe attack a citizen (don't hurt him)
> get your attest for mental illness
> do it again if somebody wanna deport you

Only the dumbest of the dumb will be deported and even for them, the pro refugee whores will find a solution to stay.

derwesten.de/staedte/essen/fluechtling-demoliert-erneut-autos-mit-eisenstange-id12161210.html

>Deport 40.000
>79.000 asylum claims

Math does not check

german is letting them in then they are let go into europe

the good thing about whites going extinct - Jews have no longer anyone they can guilt trip. And your (((white utopia))) surrounded by Blacks and Arabs will one day be overrun cause of no Whitey to fight for - you have stabbed us in the back one time too many.

''Being deported'' =/= actually leaving the country

Here in Germoney, being deported means that they get a letter telling them to GTFO within 30 days, nothing more.
They are still ''tolerated'' after that period and even receive financial assistance.

Also when (if) they finally leave the country, they get four figures of ''repatriation assistance'' gibs so they can ''build a new life in their home country''.
This has been massive problem with people from Kosovo who keep requesting asylum every few fucking years so they can get deported and get gibs again.

It is not, the numbers or Turks and germans with Turkish background has gone down year for year since 2010 despite new births.

We still have jus sanguinis and getting citizenship is hard, so eventually we can get rid of them and their children.
Still it pisses me off how you pretty much just have to show up in Germany to get benefits shoved up your ass, while the elderly walk around the streets collecting bottles for deposits despite working for 40 years and many families can't afford to heat their homes during the winter.

Sometimes I wonder if the whole refugee crisis is just a ruse to keep leftists occupied, so they won't notice that large parts of our people are slipping into poverty.

Lmao.

German Media is heavily controlled.

This is CDU propaganda. Lel. You will forever be cucked.

BREXIT

Liberals will be ok with that. They don't get that they all need to go back plus the ones out of warzone before Merkel invited the whole sandnigger world.

>tfw I read "abschießen"

I wonder how many of them flew into Germany on those private flights

bbbut Germany i'm appealing because i'm
>Christian
>gay
>political dissident
>i'm a dad to a Neue Deutsche

sign whatever you like, Afghan will pocket the money and the rapefugees will flow back. The issue is human rights industry, outdated UNCHR, liberal ECHR and border security

This is actually bad news, in case you didn't know the eu is now actively recruiting niggers and sending back people from syria and afghanistan.

The boats are all full of niggers, not from places which have wars or they have to come because they will die its literally a bunch of coons thinking that life will be easier here.

That's why they say migrants now instead of refugees or asylum seekers.

Some faggot nigger from uganda = legit asylum seeker would be killed for being a faggot in his own country.

Some nigger from south sudan =his country is in civil war legit refugee.

Some random chimp from nigeria: Eyy I payed ah people smugglah to get to euyrope because de women ar easy an everyone rich. Fucking machine gun the boat.

"We gotta destroy germany quick before merkel leaves."

Good news! We need to keep pushing for more like this. If we can get the cucked governments to do this, imagine what we could get done with nationalist parties in power? It'll be beautiful.
Have any English sources on that? That's actually quite the white pill.

Looks like BILD news? Not sure how legit. Not even sure if good news or bad news.

>take in millions of sub humans with a double digit IQ who follow a medieval fairytale to heart
>will never go back probably since they didn't escape war really but just poverty
>now in the promised land of welfare they and their 12 children will all have unlimited housing and welfare for generations
>meanwhile if I want to get a house the waiting list is a decade instead of fucking 4-5 years like it was before
>hurrr there is a job crisis, no jobs
>refugees will somehow solve this is told to us in the MSM
>only people on the inside who receive money from groups who support these non white mudslime pieces of shit support them
>everywhere people are disgusted by refugees
>more and more people revolt
You cannot hope to live together with beings that, first of all hardly classify as human but who breed like rats, have no regard for the future and will see a solution in violence before anything else.
Whenever they reach a majority your area has become a ghetto not to mention they just keep demanding more rights and less effort on their part until they do reach a majority.

Muslims need to be exterminated, the rest of the EU will see this within a decade or two when the arabs and niggers have gone too far but they don't realize the gig is up.
Say goodbye to your refugees soon and hello to armed street gangs rounding them up and just executing them on sight like the vermin they are.

I want to fight in the coming German Civil War.

I'm white, blond, blue-eyed, 30 years old. I speak a little German.

I'm going to fly to Germany, hide my papers, and pretend to be a 15 year old Syrian new German who only understands "train station."

I'll then save all my gibs to donate to the cause while doing guerilla training full time in the woods.

The only problem is that I don't want to live in an asylum centre or a city filled with sandniggers while my refugee application is processed.

Is there a German Sup Forumsack who is a dedicated radtrad and preferably Christian willing to take me in until I can get an apartment through gibs? I can pay room and board in the meantime even if I can't legally rent, and it would be nice to start networking right off the plane.

There are little German girls walking around completely unaware that their rapist is on his way to them.

Germany wants to deport thousands of rejected 'refugees' since day one. thanks to buerocracy and no enforcement they are still here

Their politicians have been helping this happen for decades.
They reap what they sow.