/got/ general: top 5 power level edition

So? Here's my list:

1) Fooking Legend
2) Ramsey Bolton and 20 good men
3) Sandor "The Hound" Clegane (denied of his chikens)
4) Jorah Mormont (when hot girls are watching)
5) Stannis Baratheon [Melisandre edition]

previous bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WawVLChRYzg
youtube.com/watch?v=WWZiKzG-YGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azor Bran

ONE BALL
NO BRAINS

where is night king? From what we saw he should be in top 3

Thoughts?

He has no lines. He's not a character, he's a glorified plot device.

to be fair we dont have a lot of information about Night King fighting skills.

well do we?

Yeah he's a chad javelin tosser (probably same strenght as Qyburn's Scorpio) but the taking down of Viserion is more because the spear was infused with magic than anything imo.

KOKOSI
O
K
O
S
I

> Probably the same strength as Qyburn's scorpio

Speed and piercing power was insanely beyond what Qyburn's shit did. Compare Bronn firing his bolt to Night King's throw. It flew further, flew faster and impaled deeper.

It was enchanted by Michael Bay.

aaggghhh...

jonerys is canon in both the show and the books :)

I think you misunderstand, Ramsay's friend is named Twenny of house Goodmen. Renowned for their firestarting and stealth.

reminder that book Jon is dead
reminder that book Dany is stuck in the middle of Great Grass Sea and is hoin to be fucked up by some khalasar

>the Hound with no chicken
>anywhere below Number 1

>book Jon is dead
Literally no one actually believes this. It was someone in disguise as Jon and the mutineers didn't notice because it's very dark.

Azor Petyr

>impaled deeped
Drogon is bigger and has a thicker skin/scales than Viserion
I think this was the reason NK threw at him specifically, if he was able to kill and then get Drogon reanimated he would just go for him

The NK aimed for the weakest of the dragons because his goal is not to kill everyone in Westeros. It is to unite all of the people against a common threat. He will sacrifice himself for the greater good of the continent.
I do not think he is secretly Bran though.

what is this common threat?

... The Night King and his army of the dead.

Are you retarded? It's literally just Ozymandias' plot except with self sacrifice included.

Reminder that it would have made infinitely more sense for the Night King to have formed a unit of undead giant javelineers to bring down the dragon.

Buth then he failed because Cersei is still plotting to take down wathever remanins of the "great war" army after the clash with the undeads.

I can understand her wanting to whittle down the competition but how is she planning to take on the white walker army on her own? Especially since everyone killed is another addition to the zombie army.

/ourguy/. Never liked Dany, never will.

>Jon and Dany don’t yet know that they’re related, so them having sex isn’t as gross as, say, fraternal twins Cersei and Jaime getting it on, right? WRONG, at least if you ask Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. The actor, who plays Jaime Lannister, thinks the response to Jon and Dany’s relationship is more than a little hypocritical. “Isn’t it interesting that it doesn’t seem to bother anyone? You kind of root for them, and you’re like, eh, they may be related but, you know, who cares?” he told InStyle.

>Jaime, for one, won’t be as cool with it. “I think he’s going to have a good laugh when he finds out that she’s been sleeping with Jon Snow and that they’re actually aunt and nephew. I think Jaime’s going to bring that up every moment he can. I hope he will. That will be funny. ‘So Aegon, how’s Aunty doing?’” he joked.

>Though he may be headed north after breaking up with his sister/lover Queen Cersei, Coster-Waldau doesn’t see Jaime rushing to Daenerys’s side. “I don’t think he’s ever going to share his brother’s infatuation with this woman,” he told InStyle. “He’s not a fan. If you watch all your friends and the people you work with being burned alive like he did, that’s going to be difficult to kind of go, ‘I’m sure you’re going to bring a lot of peace and prosperity to this region but you also just killed 10,000 men in one go and that’s f—d up.’”

>According to Coster-Waldau, Jaime isn’t the only one who will have a dramatic reaction to the news that Jon is a Targaryen. “How do you think they’re going to react when he finds out that he’s actually the rightful heir to the Iron Throne? I mean, he’s now a threat to [Daenerys]. He’s first in line now. The whole thing she built her life on is now a lie,” he told InStyle. “She doesn’t seem that stable to me, that girl.”

I think she has bet on the human side. Mean if the undead won she is ready to flee to Essos or self sacrifice/kill herself while sitting on the throne. I doubt she consider having a chance if the Night King win over Jon & Dany.

>how is she planning to take on the white walker army on her own?
It'll be revealed next season that the Westerlands is full of dragonglass or some shit because Cersei always wins.

Jaime is in no position to judge others for incest seeing as he's only ever had sex with his sister for over 30 years.

Nikolaj is such a fucking best

I think she never really considers they are telling te whole truth
I mean the zombies are real and the winter is coming, but she has no way of knowing how much there are or if they're really working the way her enemies say
I think it would fit book Cercei's paranoia at least, but in show it would make a bit of sense too, I mean using minor zombe accident and weather to manipulate people and fear-monger isn't an abstract plot

(con'td)
>When Coster-Waldau first read the script, he didn’t doubt Cersei was carrying their child, but now he's not so sure. “That’s what I thought. I mean, I still think she is. But I don’t know how. I’m not sure anymore,” he told InStyle. “It might be that she was just playing all of us. When we did it, I definitely believed her. And that, I guess, is what’s important. Jaime believed her.”

>The actor has also heard your theories about Cersei’s death, including the very popular interpretation of the Valonqar prophecy that has Jaime killing his sister. In case you need a refresher, Cersei Lannister received a prophecy from Maggy the frog as a kid that she would be killed by the “valonqar,” which translates to “little brother” in High Valyrian. While Jaime is her twin, he was born after her. Tyrion is also a possible suspect, though Coster-Waldau thinks there would be a “beautiful connection” if Jaime was the one to end his sister’s life.

>“It makes sense. He killed the Mad King and now he’s killing the Mad Queen,” he told InStyle. But there is one caveat: She’s supposedly pregnant with his child. For the actor, that’s a game-changer. “It’d be like the Red Wedding 2. That would be really horrible. I hope he wouldn’t,” he told us.

>Jaime may not be so keen on putting an end to his sister/lover, but in the Season 7 finale, Cersei basically gave the order to have him killed. A lot went unspoken in the final scene between these two, but Coster-Waldau thinks his character narrowly avoided death.

>“She said, you know, no one walks away from me. And then he walks away from her and she tries to make that threat, like, ‘Okay, you’re going to die,’” he said, recalling the scene where The Mountain reaches for his sword. “When he says, ‘I don’t believe you,’ that’s the last thing he says, I think that means, I really don’t believe you. I don’t believe in you and me. But they’re always going to be connected.”

Jaimie doesn't judge, Nicolaj does. Jaimie will laugh about it

Why's he so fucking cute, I wish I were born a 10/10 woman so I could carry his babies.

Jonerys bros report in

I don't think Jaime's judging for real, he tells Brienne 'we can't choose who we love' and I always took it as a genuine belief after the bantz they had
It'd be more of a return to sassy Jaime we first see at Winterfell at s1 and also a nod to tle normies

And for the Jaime/Brienne shipperfags, again, because he's on a streak lately.

>If it’s not Daenerys and Snow, Coster-Waldau has another potential romantic pairing in mind. “Tormund and the lust he has for Brienne—I would like to see that come to fruition.” Adding: “They would make a great couple.”

>that height difference
I guess Kit is wearing stillettos forever

the perfect and rightful couple to rule as the queen & king of westeros together

I miss arrogant, witty Jaime.

LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!

How tall is Nik?

King Aegon VI!

6'2''.

youtube.com/watch?v=WawVLChRYzg
one of the early d&d addictions/changes, actually chuckled a bit

Emilia Clarke is Maisie Williams tier (155 cm), thats why King of Manlets looks like a real man close to her.

They both wear heels.

187 cm

Of course..thats also why Sansa look like a giantess every time (she's already tall of her own)

Use feet you fucking catholic

reminder that book Jon will literally slit Dany's throat as soon as she threatens his family :)
reminder that Dany dies in both the show and the books :)

Butthurt Jonsafag detected.

Im 185, so I'd tower over that midget as well.

Feelsgoodman

Wonder why scientific comunity use metric system worldwide...maybe because its more precise than your fooking feet and inches?

>thinking realistically
>butthurt jonsafag lolololol

get better material joneryscuck, your ship will inevitably sink

same here man

will you give a fuck about precision
if you have a gallon of beer?

>source = my seething lard ass

t. Triggered Jonerysfags who actually waste time shipping characters in a show

>Jonsafags still live

Cancerous creatures, when will they learn

Does Jon inherent anything from Rhaegar? Is it the same in the book? Wasn't Rhaegar tall? And how is his features so dark compared to Rhaegars?

friendly reminder that GRRM is the most powerful being here: he can kill literally anyone in asoiaf/got universe with nothing but his bare thought

oh he's got a supreme power: not to finish the story

Jon's actually Brandon and Lyanna's incest spawn so Lyanna and Rhaegar staged the kidnapping to make future Bran think Jon's a Tardaryen.

Little does he know Jon's 100% Stark

maybe Starks genes that are connected with how the person looks like (e.g. color of eyes, hair, height etc.) were dominant, and targ's ones - recessive.

You waste your own time by getting assblasted by the mention of a canon relationship that has been relevant to the current season. As to be expected of Jonsa landwhales.

Gay af

I realised recently that he wasn't a dick to jon, but was just giving him a warning to maybe rethink his wish

From what it seems Rhaegar looks like the typical Targ. Rhaegar was also supposed to be charming and loves to write songs and sing. Jon is nothing like him. He's a Targaryen only in name.

can you have your autistic little fit without invoking the non-existent MUH JONSA BOOGEYMAN, thanks

>you waste your own time getting assblasted by the mention of a canon relationship

And you waste your own time by deluding yourself into thinking it'll happen that way in the books and it'll last.

>jonsa landwhale

Shipping is below me, peasant. Good luck getting triggered about your struggle actors in the future.

Would you if I gave you a cubic meter?
And much better conversions

Jon's mentioned to be taller than Robb, but I don''t know how tall that is meant to be as Robb is described as being shorter than Catelyn in the first book. I'm sure there's a passage in the later books where Jon says Stannis towers over him. Stannis himself is meant to be about 6'4.

>Jon's mentioned to be taller than Robb
where

>it's sansa chapter

Don't pretend you know what happens in the book you triggered faggot. Jon could remain dead for all you know. GRRM could die of a heart attack on the toilet tomorrow. But some butthurt user sure as hell isn't a reliable source for shit.

Post GRRM

You'd have to be an actual retard to even think for a second Jon would remain dead. Even if GRRM kicks it someone more competent will finish the story.

Honestly considering how Catelyn turned into Lady Stoneheart there's no fucking way Jon's just going to be a normal one dimensional asshole who falls in love with the bald dragon woman once he returns from the dead.

Nice wrong list

1. Fookin Legend
2. Arya post stabbing
3. Brienne after she taunts podrick
4. Ramsay shirtless
5. Jon in beta rage after he cant reach something

>Its a Jon chapter

pls rate my stannis video be gentle pls

youtube.com/watch?v=WWZiKzG-YGw

The last season

>Jons wakes up after bedding Dany
>he's slightly taller
>his eyes are turning a violet colour
>he has a silver streak running down his hair

Fixed.

>Jeyne Poole had been confined with her, but Jeyne was useless. Her face was puffy from all her crying, and she could not seem to stop sobbing about her father.
>"I'm certain your father is well," Sansa told her when she had finally gotten the dress buttoned right. "I'll ask the queen to let you see him." She thought that kindness might lift Jeyne's spirits, but the other girl just looked at her with red, swollen eyes and began to cry all the harder. She was such a child.

The cutest in the whole world

>Thinking about Robert's rebellion
>Suddenly it clicks in my head
>Evil dragon kidnapped a princess and locked her in a tower
Bravo, Martin!

negroid facial features

>i didnt even watch a single second

educate me user, what features? i don't live in a country with rapefugees so i wouldn't know

My Queen! Now and always.

AGGGGHHHHHHH SAVE ME ARMY OF VOLANTIS

its like pottery

where do you live fuckboy

iceland, you ?

Sansa could never understand how two sisters, born only two years apart, could be so different. It would have been easier if Arya had been a bastard, like their half brother Jon. She even looked like Jon, with the long face and brown hair of the Starks, and nothing of their lady mother in her face or her coloring. And Jon’s mother had been common , or so people whispered. Once, when she was littler, Sansa had even asked Mother if perhaps there hadn’t been some mistake. Perhaps the grumkins had stolen her real sister. But Mother had only laughed and said no, Arya was her daughter and Sansa’s trueborn sister, blood of their blood. Sansa could not think why Mother would want to lie about it, so she supposed it had to be true.

>mwf it's sansa chapter
One of my favourite characters. She is strong, but without losing her femininity. Empathy and words are her weapons, not a sword or poison.
>But Jeyne Poole moment that was just quoted...
Yes, she starts out as very selfish. She grows out of it.

>iceland
>white

*stabs your heart*