twitter.com/ASPolice/status/773820702256467968

WEW LAD

Police to begin Islamic/Arabic lessons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fpN_SXTTWEI
twitter.com/ASPolice/status/774267939205836800
rt.com/news/358766-french-writer-israel-gaza/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not really surprised - Pakis and sand niggers are quickly replacing regular niggers as the worst offenders in this country.

I feel like our purge is coming soon. Do you think they will make us all convert or just allah huakbar us

youtube.com/watch?v=fpN_SXTTWEI

Makes you think

>those replies

My dad is a cop and told me he would never recommend anyone join right now.

In his own words, they're "fucking obsessed with transsexuals."

This nation ist kaput. The only thing that can save it is to firebomb London and the other Islamic cities.

Is there a connection?
>Recruit Arabic speaking cops
>Cops get convicted of harassment
twitter.com/ASPolice/status/774267939205836800

Pls firebomb my city I don't even care anymore

Friend circles are literally "Tories out migrants in" crowd

Implement Operation Ronces
French Army plan to cleanse France of Muslims:
rt.com/news/358766-french-writer-israel-gaza/

Yeah probably but they will keep it covert for unknown reasons

>Do you catch a lot of Arab criminals in Midsomer Norton and Huish Episcopi, then?

This is just it, there are Mussies in Bristol but that's about it . . . it's pointless.

Could it be? Is there hope? If France is going to because they have like 100 attacks a day (a lot more then us) it would only take 1 or 2 attacks for this to be wanted

У нac нe нaмнoгo лyчшe.

>tfw the post Brexit euphoria is wearing off and meme magic is still recharging

London is worst. Fucking Tower Hamlets LOL that place I have had to go through is like walking through Pakistan. All the white suburbs like Richmond where I live also are gradually seeing more and more hijabs

But this is Avon and Somerset Police mate . .. . it's not London apart from a small mussie area in Bristol, there's nothing.

It's just virtue signalling but a waste of time and money.

In any event very few of them will be Arabic speakers anyway, it's more likely to be Bengali, Urdu, or Pashto.

somerset? there isnt even pakis this far down. why learn arabic when theres only a couple places in the country with muslim communities?