>doesn't spend his money lavishly
>hasn't had a scandal
>literally makes 15 films a year

how can one man be so based

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMKX2tE5Luk
instagram.com/lucygclode/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=dRwc9uMTMoE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2199111/Ex-NYU-professor-lost-job-giving-James-Franco-D-suing-actor-branding-bad-teacher.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he sucks a mean dick also

He's a first-year college dropout with rich parents, whose success as an actor led to easy admissions at top-tier universities for publicity's sake.

>james franco didnt suck any dick last night, now i know yall are trippin.

this is the end 2 when????

He's a kike, he deserves to be in an oven

>>hasn't had a scandal

Fuck off pedoscum.

I have not seen him in many things. Name some more Franco kino

>hasn't had a scandal
Didn't he hit on that underage girl via some dating app? Was reported here in Germany so it must have been kinda big

>literally has a phd from yale
Not hard to do at all when you're a rich as fuck 40 year old and have a job that requires long periods of time traveling, retard.

Famous people having degrees from top schools is never impressive. The only thing that Ivy Leagues have going for them is prestige. If you get accepted, you've already won whether you earn a degree or not. And honestly, once you're in, you have to try to fail to not earn your degree. Literally skip classes and don't do assignments. So basically it's like Obama's kid going to Harvard. You think she would have gotten in without her dad being the president? It's all a fucking game. An Ivy League degree is impressive on an average Joe for the same reason it's not impressive on a famous person - the prestige of being accepted, not of being smart.

>he forgot James has a younger and also attractive brother
He just keeps getting better.

>You think she would have gotten in without her dad being the president?
She probably would have just by virtue of being an above-average scoring black.

>Germany
>import millions of kiddy fiddlers
>pretends it gives a shit about pedophilia

Yeah I call bullshit on that.

So far he's been a mediocre actor with good taste, and a terrible writer and director with good taste.

I have to say though, I'm really looking forward to The Disaster Artist. I was so disappointed when I found out he was adapting the book AND starring in it - but the trailer works so fucking well.

youtube.com/watch?v=cMKX2tE5Luk

He's honestly nailed Tommy - if he can pull off the genuine emotional stuff in the book, I'd honestly say this is Oscar nominee territory.

Looks like the scope of the film will be kind of small though, - I'd rather see less Room recreations, and more stuff like Tommy's crazy Paris interlude and so on.

Not a datingh app.

It was via instagram.

She told him she was only 17 and he was cool with it (luckily for him 17 is legal in NYC, where he was). He was really blunt about it too.

Kind of stupid too, since of course the girl was going to humble brag to all of her fucking friends about it.

When it went public, he was pretty Sup Forums about it;

>Parents, keep your teens away from me!

He picks good projects but he can't direct for shit. his faulkner adaptation was laughable

I hope she was hot enough for him to deal with the scandal.

>ctrl-f
>DUDE
>no results

WEED LMAO

She was breddy hot I guess. Kind of boring blonde, typical I guess

>You knew this was coming, Pete! This is manifest destiny!

This.
MIT/Caltech are the only impressive schools to be accepted into.

Judge for yourself: instagram.com/lucygclode/?hl=en

His texts REEK of beta desu senpai

I'm an MIT graduate and its pretty ok. It basically China at this point though. so many fucking asians lol

too much makeup

>Don't tell

Why not James?

Also, is this what it is like for a handsome celelbrity?

>Wanna fuck?

>Tee hee no, you silly boy, I'm not that kind of gir-

>Okay fuck off bye.

>even CHAD celebrities are fooled by womyn

What chance do i have then

Why would he e en do this shit? Can't he just go outside and pick some girl?

>You!
>No no, not you, the girl behind you
>Yes you, let's go

It's like that for anyone. If you ask a roastie to fuck and she says no, do you stick around hoping she'll change her mind?

What do you do now?

Senior IT Network Security at a bank. I'm an oldfag I took my bachelors in MIT and my master's as well, so many fucking asians

Gookie by Guchie

doesnt have to live day-by-day in shitty jobs,
has time and money to study and get phd,
has time and money to sing and paint

>17 is legal in NYC
he did nothing wrong

>blurs out his name on the paper
at this point why bother?

>hasn't had a scandal

Usually there is a little "hard to get" back and forth.

He didn't blur it out. I remember when this happened he had his name on it.

Pic related is the girl.

>be intelligent
>make degenerate moves with Seth Rogan that promote indolence, drug use, idiocy, triviality, promiscuity and generally acting a crude way

Why does he do this?

you're welcome

He always seem so tired and exhausted outside of movies

from slaying 17 year old puss non stop

Lol, you are james franco and hitting average girls on instagram.
That guy is probably a nymphomaniac and has no standarts.

He looks like that son of a bitch you knew in high school/college that had a guitar. All the chicks live him cause hes got a guitar and all the guys thought he was cool cause he had a guitar. He'd act all deep.and emo though hed end up saying "baby burger bumper" shit and just be pissed that his mom and stepdad eric wont let him smoke were in the house.

The you finally decide to jam with the faggot and you're on base and hes on rhythm (of course he is!)'and you find out hes absolute garbage fire on it cause he never practised and bought it at a yard sale for the sple purpose of looking cool!

Noe you're there with this useless overgrown abortion and everyone else is looking at you funny so you punch the fuckface and pee in his fuckface mouth for being such an absolute fuckface!!

Thats james franko!'thats him in a nutshell!!

He's Jewish.

being half (((tribe))) put his Hollywood career on easy mode, fuck this degeneracy promoting friend of Seth

what how did you know also? fuck he lied to me

It's impossible to hate him. He's even doing a decent job in The Deuce.

He's my inspo
So chill and charismatic

>literally makes 15 films a year
All he's been in is Spiderman as the low level wizard.

He's a pseud. Everyone around the art world think he's a joke. His 'art' is terrible. As is his writing.

He's okay at acting, especially when under good direction (actually, Spring Breakers perhaps being the ONLY example), but he generally picks middlebrow Seth Rogan trash.

Who cares about where he went to school. And Oscars are meaningless.

Also, Nic Cage DOES spend his money lavishly, and is much, much more based. 'Down to earth' is overrated.

And what are 'normal' girls? Those boring sorority chicks Franco goes for? Yawn.

Basically, Robert Pattinson is what Franco is trying and failing to be.

>tfw franco could friend your irl and bang your girlfriend
w-what a cunt. I am l-literally shaking

Why are his film adaptations so mediocre? Does he not understand the material or does he just bite off more than he can chew?

lol shut the fuck up

Just checked that, every damn time...

who?

what the fuck james

that hag isn't even a 7/10

jesus

he probably must have been high or something and that shit was the first time he saw

She's just so boring and basic looking. Like Franco fronts like he's this arty guy but his bro-y identity is revealed in the basic ass sorority girl type he goes for. He's normal as fuck, pretending to be some arty romantic intellectual. But then he hangs out with a bunch of generic middlebrow reddit-y geek bros like Rogan.

i didn't mean him. i just meant the pic in general

What was your SAT score? I scored 2200 in 2013 and didn't get accepted REEEE. Do you think it's because I'm not american.

Whats sad is that she didn't even fuck him. She just told all her friends and family.

Am beginning to understand why celebrities only date other celebrities. I would be scare shitless if the girl am trying to dare sells me out to TMZ.

What did obama kids study though?.
I know franco went for a garbage art degree.

A Law degree is ok

I would like him more if 70% of the movies he's in didn't have Seth Hurhurhurgen involved too.

James Franco had a professor fired for giving him a bad grade in a class he didn’t go to

Look it up

shes not even the standard hot type of basic bitch

i literally see chicks better looking than that everyday at school

The Disaster Artist is going to be PURE kino.

This, fuck him and his pseudo intellectual bullshit. He needs to stay in his lane and keep making garage like Your Highness

>school

fuck off m8

youtube.com/watch?v=dRwc9uMTMoE
>James Franco Used to Pick Up Girls Working at a McDonald's Drive Thru

I hear americans talking about those SAT things all the time, what is it? Some sort of standardised test for colleges or something?

I wonder if she's been regretting it ever since

>and have a job that requires long periods of time traveling

what

Are you feeling old yet, Sup Forums?

>Sup Forums says this is average
If you wouldn't go to jail nailing her, you're not a man.

Also she's 17 and looks like a ripe woman. It's fucking bullshit how his ass was ever on the line for acting like a heterosexual man. Sure he was overly pushy but that's just the way of Chad.

Mate she's avg where I live but we're full so fuck off.

lol

There is no place on Earth where she is average. I live in Scandinavia and the average slag is nowhere this beautiful.

t. stockholm resident

Stockholm probably has the greatest ratio of beautiful women divided by total women in any city of the world. Where do you live?

Touristy town in Australia that is 98% white

>Australia
I'm so sorry

Hay, that's not too bad...

>she's 17

Oh, I assumed she was a decade older at least.

Nah I'm pretty comfy mate

Anglo girls look a decade older than biological age.

OUR GUY

>giving free sex to a slut is being a man

the state of betas

imagine being this angry at a celebrity

>current year
>believing anything about a Hollywood actor

Probably not even his real name

*tips virgin fedora*

You also saving yourself for that special someone 10/10 virgin princess?

>luckily for him 17 is legal in NYC, where he was
HUH, MAYBE THAT IS WHY HE WAS COOL WITH IT? Fucking idiot.

At the risk of holding an actual discussion with someone, what has he even done that is an adaptation?

>hurr muh name on a piece of paper
>not sharpie in pooper
2/10 dumb slut would not bang

I like him as an actor. I dislike that his success allows him to have no restrictions all access ease of us in other forms of art, all wherein he's been consistently bad to mediocre but still receives free press because he's Franco.

You realize people can attend college at any age, right? I regularly saw 40+ year old people at mine.

>>only fucks non famous normal girls

he's literally fucked both Emilia Clarke and Emma Roberts

>he is legitimately this beta
>everyone is astonished
unsurprising. Majority of actors are this way. they were beta theater majors in high school and college who had decent looks but were still autists. they can bang chicks because theyre famous but in the end they still roll over and bow down to pussy

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2199111/Ex-NYU-professor-lost-job-giving-James-Franco-D-suing-actor-branding-bad-teacher.html
with jews you lose