Was she murdered?

Was she murdered?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wXhwP-nuNXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

Who cares

i used to laugh at the conspiracy theorists. but now i'm not so sure.

She was a dumb fuck to get into a relationship with a muslim. Should have known there could be some blowback. The conspiract theories say that the Royal family had her killed to prevent her from giving birth to a half-arab child. I think that's somewhat plausible

Yes. Of course.

That's called "wishful thinking", lad. Generally speaking, all royal families are part of the multi-kulti sect and would've been overjoyed with the prospect of a mongrel child.

Well it certainly wasn't suicide...

Doesn't make any sense.

Why would they kill a member of their royal family to prevent a half-arab from entering the bloodline, but then go ahead and let their country get flooded with millions of arabs?

Well, it does still stand because the hoardes mix with the commoners, not the royalty.

Saying that she wasn't murdered. The driver had been drinking and was driving way too fast.

Because the royal family would be plagued forever with a mudslime in there

We have a constituinal konarchy. The queen has 0 influence. She can set policy but doesnt. She has 0 influence but l the power.

Dianna being murdered is not a dumb thought

Yes. She was a coalburner. She had to go.

some say that the global elites just see the ordinary people in their countries as cattle anyway. and don't care much what breed they are.

Every event in history has conspiracy theories. If you think about them all day you'll go insane. It's really best to let one's like this that aren't as important go.

Yup, it's BACKFIRE. Even the elites are being cucked.

She was also planning to campaign pro palastine.

>she

Guess again!

If not, she certainly deserved to be.

Because the royal family had no direct control over the country for some time. However, over their own bloodline, of course they did.

>she

Why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

short answer: yes
long answer: yes

Sex jibe husband murders wife
Bomb blast victim fights for life
Girl Thirteen attacked with knife
Princess Di is wearing a new dress
Jet airliner shot from sky
Famine horror, millions die
Earthquake terror figures rise
Princes Di is wearing a new dress
You can't change the world
But you can change the facts
And when you change the facts
You change points of view
If you change points of view
You may change a vote
And when you change a vote
You may change the world
In black townships fires blaze
Prospects better premier says
Within sight are golden days
Princess Di is wearing a New Dress
You can't change the world
But you can change the facts
And when you change the facts
You change points of view
If you change points of view
You may change a vote
And when you change a vote
You may change the world
Princess Di is wearing a New Dress

youtube.com/watch?v=wXhwP-nuNXc

She died in 1987

Song was released in 1986

By my cock

I too enjoy leaking my plans of regicide to random singers so they can incorporate vague lyrics that can be later traced on Chinese message boards linking me back to the murder

she didn't die.

Well they are British, they were huge during the time so they might have known something.

She was a jew

Possible. Good riddance to a coal burner.

Mohammed has a point.

Don't think there's anything creepy about this. Sounds like the song is trying to mention all the mad shit happening but the media only wants to talk about Diana's new dress?

She was murdered

I sure hope so. She certainly got what she deserved.

>Australia

Clunk click every trip or you die

She died in 97, gyp.
And the song simply seems to reference the fact that the news focuses on trivial shit instead of important things, like how the royals dress.

What's the first thing that went through her mind when the crash happened?

>the dashboard

Because of the Royal family dont give a shit if Arabs start over flowing the city's their miles away anyway and dont actually live in Buckingham. They only care if it effects them on a personal level which it might of with the possibly half Arab baby entering the bloodline.

Yes. She was sticking her nose where it didn't belong.

>half-arab from entering the bloodline
How would the child be part of the bloodline. Is that how works over there?
Is your wife's son watching you?

Yes, undeniably.

Yes the old whore dont suport her popularity

This

What the fuck have these Princess Di threads been popping up lately?
Who gives a shit? That cunt was a disgrace.

No NO she's just hiding in my basement.

In 2002 or so I had a dream that I sucked her nipples while she fingered her snatch

Shit was cash

Is the sky blue?

Are you kidding me? Philip is openly racist, he looked at a fuse box once and said it looks like a Indian man put it together, he asked a Scottish driving instructor how he keeps the natives sober long enough to pass the driving test, he told an African man in his traditional clothing that he looks like he's wearing pyjamas. He doesn't give a fuck, the queen hates homos, Philip probably does too, you know Charles who's rumoured to be an Orthodox Christian probably hates homos, Harry has mentioned that he killed sand niggers and dressed up as a Nazi at a costume party. William I'm not so sure about but he's super quiet, he hates the media.

Very likely

Yes they do, parliament proposed a bill that would take control of the army way from the queen and give it to parliament instead. She vetoed it, and this is just one example of hundreds where she vetoed a bill. She has the final say in everything, just it's not really talked about.