youtube.com/watch?v=C-zxOwo10_U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vlRNnC7GupQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QqhtUBnc09E
youtube.com/watch?v=lKQBTuXEWo0
youtube.com/watch?v=DvHJtez2IlY
youtube.com/watch?v=zS9zL8IB3Hk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did you mean to post a pic of Hemlock Grove?

Obligatory

youtu.be/vlRNnC7GupQ

These people were users of cannabis

Most people here say that most Netflix originals are shit mostly only Narcos and Bloodline are well liked here.

>bad s....

s what?

youtube.com/watch?v=QqhtUBnc09E

snigger

imagine the cringe of having to experience that in person
i don't think i could have watched, but it's like watching a car crash in slow motion, i don't think i could have looked away

autism.

W-what is this? What is wrong with this fucking world? I can't fucking stand people like this exist. I just fucking can't

this is the most gay thing I've ever seen

I would have forgiven this entire series and given it 5 stars if the gunman had just mowed them down when they started dancing.

Most of what netflix has created is fucking trash. I can't even name 3 netflix originals I like, they're all just fucking trash

I liked it

I saw this on youtube yesterday, can someone explain to me why they start dancing out of nowhere?

>school shooter gets spotted
>everyone gets under a table and waits
american survival instincts everyone

The entire show was pretty good up until the gunman scene. Why would he just stand around and be like "uhhh what?". He would just shoot.

I really enjoyed the whole captivitiy and NDE stuff. Thought it was a decent story. Just the ending, killed it.

They are magic moves that can open a gateway to another dimension.

Why do they keep making this sound

youtube.com/watch?v=lKQBTuXEWo0

M A G I C M O V E S
A
G
I
C
M
O
V
E
S

I thought this was actually really well put together, and I enjoyed the tension up until I got fucking cancer

Netflix hasn't had a good series.

I agree. It was really good right up until the last episode. Imagine how good this would have been if they just left it at her being mentally ill. These kids wanting to be sucked into a story, something bigger, but it turns out they are just gullible lunatics.

That's pretty funny, but seriously, tell me why

I liked it

youtube.com/watch?v=DvHJtez2IlY
>Just finished watching it. I loved it so much I hope there's going to be season 2
>i binged watched the first season and am absolutely blown away by the ending, i have never felt so much emotion from a tv show.
>how are netflix series all so good honestly
>This shit will give you the best existential crisis of your life. Glorious
>so happy for that tumblr kid who got in desu

>search engine the OA
>88% liked this show
Is there something terminally wrong with Americans?

Why? What's wrong with Trump?

Was good desu.

Dr. Hap, I'm the O.A.

Holy shit, that was cringey

It was literally the best they could come up with to confuse the shooter.

For itself the scene is pretty dumb, but taken in the context of the show it makes scene.

Is O.A. a play on Alpha and Omega, beginning and end?

If this happened in my country these faggots would be taken straight to the mental asylum.

No. It stands for Original Angel and makes absolutely no sense. Nothing in the show makes sense, the first few episodes trick you into thinking anything that happens will matter at all.

This beats the Original scene in the cringemeter by 10fold.
I cringe a little whenever I see the final scene in the show but it is like sweet cringe. Like minor pain. It tickles, it itches but its never too painful.

The flashmob is actual cringe and you want none of it.

>but taken in the context of the show it makes scene
No it doesn't.

That fucking teen buffy wanabe bullshit with the redhead looked pretty awful

wew laddie

this is why the human race should be exterminated

OA makes way more fucking sense once you read Hall's "Secrets of All Ages" or any other primer on Masonic symbolism and philosophy. Brit Marling is an Ivy League spook that interned at Goldman Sachs.

The show should make complete sense on its own without supplementary material.
The OA is just fucking garbage.

retard

I know you are, but what am I?

Savage dog

>Why would he just stand around and be like "uhhh what?"

I know where you are coming from but it's not like she makes good use of the symbolism. It's just there. If I could manage to get any satisfaction by only recognizing her source maybe I could have derived some enjoyment from the show.

I liked it before the ending. The experiments thing was cool and they're stupid movements were ok because they were locked up and shit. The end took my asshole by surprise and I didn't like it

>let's make a series out of this woman's screenplay, what could go wrong?

What started out as an idea amongst friends became a reality. We were obsessed with the Netflix show "The OA" and it's use of movement to open new dimensions, and thought, "What if we did these movements in front of a Trump building? Would the power of the Five Movements work to protect us all from the darker forces at work in our country and the world?"

So Jess learned the movements as best she could from samplings of online videos. Ashley and Eduardo put their activism in action. We gathered a big group of people who were down to learn the movements with us and do them, flashmob style, in front of the Trump Hotel.

Magically, Wes Veldink got word of the flashmob and offered to support us in perfecting the movements. (For those of you don't know Wes and his choreography, he was Associate Choreographer to Ryan Heffington who's responsible for creating these movements, and he worked directly with the actors on the show.)

It was all a dream come true.

And it seems like the world needs more of these, so....

Who's in for the next one?
Washington D.C. perhaps?

the synopsis for the OA made it sound more interesting than it is considering the entire series was just a crazy lady recalling her life story

The series never answered the most important question it raised.

Was it ass to mouth?

youtube.com/watch?v=zS9zL8IB3Hk
You mean this one?
don't read the comments

giv cutie OA waifu

This is just as delusional as people who pray

bit gay

>This scene… from its planning, to the conviction of the actors, the direction, the cutting, not to mention OMG the utterly perfect music …is quite simply flawless. It draws you in to the symbolism of what is being portrayed as ritual; elevating what to the uninitiated might seem odd, even absurd, into a witness of transcendence and the nature of transcendence itself. It resonates on many levels uniquely for each viewer and yet unites together all who see it, because the entirety of "The OA" elevates this denouement into one of the classics, a work of art that makes you have to study it over and over again. Just saying.

>CinemaoftheMind

Why Netflix is shit? Because it is owned by Jew soros thats why. Jews ruin everything. Havent you learned anything Jews did nothing right?