What the FUCK kind of shitcunt opinion is this?

what the FUCK kind of shitcunt opinion is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_I9BljsglQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who the fuck is this bitch and why should i give a shit ?

movie critic for gizmodo

>verified literally who Asianigger

Every time.

Twitter users are retarded faggots. Anything that takes longer than reading le epic tweet is too long.

what the FUCK kind of shitcunt surname is this?

Holy shit fucking dick

>Twitter
There's your problem, buddy

why is it hard to know if its good or bad simply because it is long? how the fuck does this make sense? why does she think it is a good tweet?

>too long to hold the ADHD reddit blogger's attention
Denis is /ourguy/

thought we all came to the conclusion that bloggers are shit when they couldn't understand bvs

This is the opinion of a very lazy person who probably doesn't have many creditentials or successes to speak of

WTF a random person said something SILLY

the person was also a FEMALE

I AM UPSET NOW!!!

gizmodo writer (blogger)

I can't fuckING BELIEVE THIS SHIT

SOMEONE HAS AN OPINION I DON'T LIKE!
ON THE INTERNET!
ABOUT A MOVIE THAT I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN!

F U M I N G

>women

lel

it's gonna be as boring as the first one

Just like my peanus weanus he he :-DDDD

> movie that womens will never understand

Some movies are too long, that's a fact. Kill your darlings is a good motto to have when making fiction.

BRAINLETS SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED TO SPEAK

More like Blade Runner 2h49m.

I don't mind long movies, but did we really need the long-ass 6 minutes 30 seconds (I checked) tracking shot of a badly CGI city full of CGI cars and CGI neon signs?

Yeah, fuck that long ass movie! I'd better watch 2 hours and 28 minutes of Civil War or 2 hours 18 minutes of Guardians of Galaxy again. That's fun

B-but... he drove...

Yes, actually. Neon stuff is the most exciting thing for me

Fuck off, I think she's a stupid idiot but I've lost count of how many idiots I've seen on THIS FUCKING BOARD who complain about movies being too long and that automatically makes it bad in their eyes. Framing it as a "Twitter thing" is intellectually dishonest.

god fucking shit niggers

>6 retweets

I always thought Asians had bigger families than that.

Wow, I forgot Civil War was that long. It was so good and consistently compelling the whole way through that I didn't notice how much time had passed.

>brainlet womyn (likely a disney shill too) can't follow a slow paced movie
Breaking news

>films that women will never understand

Work on that bait, you're embarrassing yourself

They were bad movies. The run time just made them band AND long.
NuBR would have been really good if it was a little bit tighter. The run time seemed to be extended for no good reason, unlike the original. It's still a good movie, but it could have been a lot better. There's a lot of exposition scenes that are exposed again later in other scenes.

So is she hedging her bets until there's a critical consensus?

Either it sucks or it's mediocre or it's fucking great. Form an opinion.

But it looke dso faked in the movie. I like neo as much as the next guy, but not when it looks 2d and fuzzy like some sd cgi on a hd background.

>Twitter users
youtube.com/watch?v=o_I9BljsglQ

>inb4 "he beat Madonna"
[citation missing]

looks to me like she's afraid of calling it shit

blade runner spergs are obnoxious as fuck

>let me cherrypick one tweet from a series of tweets by a random bitch no one cares about and post a screencap of it on Sup Forums, surely this will rile up the autists on Sup Forums
real talk though, good thread OP, guaranteed replies, enjoy your (you)s

Sounds bad then.

I value the opinion and trust the taste of some twentysomething female blogger. No need to see it now.

you aren't doing her any favors

Based Bibbiani loved it and that's all that matters

Isn't it out next week? How the fuck did you see it?

This. I'm not gonna watch a movie that looks actually interesting for me until i swallow some opinion of litterally whos from youtube and twitter

Millennial numales are the target audience anyway.

Sup Forums - Twitter Screencaps & Lovecraft

Do you remember when Sup Forums said IT was going to be shit and flop, and then it was kino and one of the most profitable movies ever? Haha good times

>tfw you now have faith that Denis and Deakins are finally going to do justice to Dune

>shitcunt
hello fellow Aussie/Kiwi

That's a very subtle way to say BR2049 is boring.

This is the reason BvS bombed

Will this be the film Deakins finally wins an Oscar for?

Also, WHY THE FUCK has he been nominated 13 times and still hasn't won? Does the Academy have something against him?

Everyone is on twitter, even the village idiot, they all have opinions, but don't all have to listen do we?

Imagine following regards around all day and when they say something retarded you act all shocked and tell everyone what they said, then you still continue to follow them around listening to what they say.

I fucking hate social media

It depends on what else will be released this year. So far only Hoytema with Dunkirk is the only other worthwile competitor.
The former years Lubezki cucked him everytime, the Acacemy will give the Oscar to Lubezki whatever he does no matter how gimmick filled he is today.

He should have won in 2007 for The Assassination of Jesse James. Still the most beautifully shot movie of the 21st century.

>not watching movies at 1.75x speed
plebs

Well 2007 was an amazing year, hard to go against There Will Be Blood.
Also I'm just now aware that Deakins worked both on No Country For Old Men and The Assassination of Jesse James in the same damn year.

Don't you mean she's not doing herself any favors?

the "women are shit at everything" meme is real isn't it?

mostly yes but this is just annoying,not only is her opinion not wanted but she does not even give one...bet she didn't even watch it.

That’s not the only thing she needs to swallow

i like this post

so its REALLY good?

I dunno if I'll be able to marathon this in the theatre

Do they have intermission half way? Want to check it on the big screen but might have to watch it in two parts on blu ray

the absolute state of ADD-ridden children

Did you ever stop to think that those brainlet anons are avid twitter users?

>brainlet says brainlet things

Breaking news everyone

you guys can't talk.
I often see people here post how they're "currently watching" a movie while they post on Sup Forums.
and they continue to post mentioning whatever scene they just saw.
fags.

The key difference is that one of those is a critic's opinion, and the other comes from anonymous strangers on a Taiwanese pottery discussion forum.

>it's okay when Sup Forums does it
fags

Random nobodies acting like morons is different than someone pretending to be a paid professional about it.

>acting like morons
no, you are morons.
you people give shit to women about not being able to sit a pay attention for 2 hours but you guys do the same thing and now it's "well, we're not pros so it's different, we can be hypocrites".
kill yourselves, or come up with another excuse so you can shit on others for things you also do.

Plenty of (nu-)men are shit on as well.

Dumb fucking bloggers like this shouldn't be invited to see movies ahead of time.

>you
I forgot everyone on Sup Forums acts like a retard and posts on the internet while watching things. Thanks for letting me know anonymous user what I and everyone else on this board does to facilitate your white knightery.

>is is

There must be a better way to word this

>it's different
>I don't do that, you white knight!
hahaha, classic Sup Forums

It's possible to not do that and still see the difference between everyday retards doing it and people being paid to write for their opinions doing it. Take your simple-minded horseshit somewhere else.

user get off your phone, you're missing an important scene

some movies can be like that, when there are too many scenes that don't amount to anything or add anything to the overall plot, can you really tell if its a good movie?

eg BvS

I love how the BvS subhumans are jumping on the Blade Runner bandwagon because of Warner Brothers.

You cucks are pathetic.

I'm watching you try to make a point. It's very entertaining. Double down on your stupidity some more.

>shitcunt
What kind of a shitcunt insult is "shitcunt"?

>literally no one takes issue with her being woman
>muh misogyny
Tell me about Drumpf too while you're at it.

classic

>B-B-BUT MUH Reddit Deakins
>MUH PENIS VILLAINEUVRÈ

It's obviously overlong Reddit trash just like any capeshit from Disney/Marvel of the past 10 years.

He is a mediocre redditcore camera operator and every time in those 13 cases others have done a better job. it's that simple.

Elswit was better and was more due

>Doesn't mention the best movie of 2007. Zodiac.

No, I just automatically assume no one on Sup Forums uses reddit, twitter and facebook

Her opinion seems to mirror the thoughts of the persons watching the original, hence why Bladerunner was a cult hit and not mainstream for years, the average viewer does not have the IQ to understand the... you get the point.

The longer a movie is the better.

>Not wanting to spend as much time as possible in that story

Just watch TV if you can only handle 30 minutes of entertainment at a time.

Long movies are usually good movies though

>women
what were you expecting

>b-but
>muh
>Reddit
>trash
>capeshit
stop posting.

This. Is Twitter deliberately trying to make the verified check mark meaningless?

Twitter is shitcunt.

What even are the qualifications for being verified nowadays?

>I don't know if I loved it
>i'm still thinking about it
What the fuck is this shit

They should call her Blockhead Trendacosta, because that's what she is, a Blockhead rice calculator who is a big fancy movie """critic""" for a blog.