Any hungarian here?I'm moving your ass back to Central Asia

Any hungarian here?I'm moving your ass back to Central Asia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zftXVzFrg1k
google.com/search?q=refugees don't want romania
sfinxredivivus.wordpress.com/tag/blajinii-urmasii-atlantilor/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sea_deluge_hypothesis
creation.com/the-black-sea-flood
helsinki.fi/hum/ajankohtaista/2013/01/0128b.htm
yle.fi/uutiset/esi-isamme_asettuivat_kirjaimellisesti_taloksi_itarajalle__arkeologit_kumoavat_vanhoja_kasityksia/9082133
hs.fi/kulttuuri/a1468554065084
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here we go again..

Romania vs Hungary

Round 6,000,000

Fight

We stand with Hungary gypsy so better be nice.

>6,000,000
Good goy

>inb4 289 replies
Can we seriously stop?

remove yourself HIDF

Your bait is weak. You are weak. You will not break Eastern Europe's redpilled integrity with meaningless quarrels.

ITT gypos

youtube.com/watch?v=zftXVzFrg1k

Voice of Hungary winner 2015

>Eastern Europe's redpilled integrity
>romani-a's WE WUZ KANGZ-tier WE WUZ ROMANZ N DACIANZ

fucking kek gypsy

nigger

You'll never have Transylvania you disgusting mongoloid huns!

Just you fucking try

what you gonna do

GAY

Obligated

Sage

>not a single Hungarian post in the thread
Romania is looking pretty pathetic right about now

is this YLYL?

Is bitching on Hungary your national sport or is it just one or two autistic Romanian posters?

Untermensch.

WHY do you morons always post maps from the mass migration ages when it was hard to create a state when you were constantly invaded by barbarians?
Mass migrations is why the mighty roman empire died and you expect us to not only not dissolve our state(like the empire) but to also keep one and defend it while we were on the migration highway at the entrance of Europe.
You see Hungary cause they were the migration Asiatic barbarian scum .

Stop using proxy and face me like a man you hunic slug.

>falling for the bait

Any romanian here? I'm moving your ass back to the shit pile you came from.

Lets see you talking like that here and see if you don't get your head split open.

nigger

I'll take these huns any day over a bunch of whiny "orthodox" slave bitches who think they were "romanz and shieeet"

>Romanians are finally moving back to India
>They're offering to give us a lift to Central Asia
k I'll just hide my valuables

Dominant is the word you're looking for. Romanians have asserted dominance so Hungarians are scared to post now.

The Roman Empire wins again.

>Dubs of truth

YOU ARENT EVEN THE SAME ***D*WN RACE AS THE PEOPLE YOU CLAIM HERITAGE TO

Just stop with this autistic shitposting

Daily reminder that romanians belong in India and not in Europe

No, most hungarian are as tired of this retarded shitposting like most of us are.
At least the canadians are original and the australians funny.

These romanian shitposters just make me hate them.

SHUT UP, RIGHT FUCKING NOW!
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Daily reminder that bozgors are trying to get authonomy within our glorious homeland and that will never happen. Also bozgors have no history and nothing no contribute to humanity.

Hungarians are tired of the gypsy shitposting

I've heard that Jesus Christ was a blonde blue eyed Romanian. Is that true?

ENJOY MUSLIM CHILD RAPE-MURDER EUROPE!!
NOT SO SMART NOW ,ARE YOU?

It's definetly a hypothesis to look into.

Yes.
But Judah was a dirty hungarian and betrayed him.

Back to India Pajet!

i hate hungarians now

In as far as the Romanians hold back the muslim hordes, they cool in my book.
Truly!
But you still have A LOT of catching up to do when you compare yourself with the Hungarians (the Franks, the Poles, Austrians, Etc etc etc).

So stop shitposting about the Hungarians and fight the muslims.

>fight the...
They don't want to come here.
We catch some and when they are questioned, it ALWAYS seems like they got lost on their way to western Europe.
We have camps but they rather leave the our camps ON FOOT just to fucking leave faster.

When they were organized in Greece, after they almost died at sea, to go to the Romanian camps many simply REFUSED, just flat out refused to go!(GOOGLE IT)
When a bunch of refugees were caught and were told they would go to the Romanian camps they started CRYING!

>When a bunch of refugees were caught and were told they would go to the Romanian camps they started CRYING!
and your pride now, even on the middle-east everyone knows what kind of shithole is romania, and the "refugees" do everything just to somehow avoid to stuck there ... really muh_pride material
>kek
your "fence" is the african tier living standards

google.com/search?q=refugees don't want romania

i lol'd at bulgaria for some reason

I was trying to ridicule you, but you took care of it yourself

you forgot "wtf" at the beginning, just a friendly notice.

Also dirty gypsies stop shitting on our bros (you got designated streets for that), you are just jelly you arent bros with them

>prayising the people that wanted to magyarise you

kek stay cucked Horvátország

worst posters:
1. romanians
2.leafs
3. abos

inb4 300 replies of Romanian and Hungarian flags spewing shit everywhere while everyone else watches confused

I'm ready for the fight.

Tired, hungry, no home,raped and scared by ISIS, almost died at sea,nowhere to go AND THEY FLAT OUT REFUSE TO GO TO ROMANIA.
They rather leave ON FOOT for many HUNDREDS of kilometers, sleep under the sky and rain just to leave faster from ROMANIA!

>prayising the people that wanted to romanized you
kek stay cucked little-India

>yfw

What the hell is wrong with this country that even 3D world war fucked mudslime rapeugees don't want to come here?!
Can anyone redpill me?

I'll swap our romaniggers for Hungarians any day

Why?

Romania is a shithole with no history whose success comes down to their breeding habits

Hungarians are one of the great races of Europe

It's like asking why people prefer Japanese and Germans to Nigerians

You niggers keep pulling ATMs out the wall and stealing farming equipment

The banks have them insured.
Poor farmers better get some guns.

I don't get it, why is he dead?
Is it like a monkey's paw where something goes wrong? At least he got rid of the gipsies, died like a hero.

Well that is all well and good but they often target peaceful little towns post office where some old people have to get their money from

At the very least, STOP giving us the gypos

>Hungarians are one of the great races
Huns are not even Caucasians, google it.
They mixed with the local European population that basically Thracian or Romanians.

Romania has 3% gypsies.

So? Key word: "wanted". They tried but didnt succeed, and today they respect us for standing for ourselves.

Also, for all of 800 years with them in same country we have special position within Kingdom of Hungary, manifested in our national parliament, viceroy and territorial organization, what cannot be said for any other part of it thats independent country today (Slovakia, Romania, Ukraine). So eat shit Ceausescu and stop trying to turn us against them

Hungarians are still one of the original Europeans. Just like us Finns (with Estonians) and Basques.

I see nothing wrong with this.

You're a moron that can't google the word huns.
They conquered the local population, and founded Hungary.

>So? Key word: "wanted". They tried but didnt succeed, and today they respect us for standing for ourselves.
>they have tried to destroy us but what amtters is that they didnt succes, now they respect us

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Basque are not original europeans.They are all R1b.They can however be the first R1b migrants in Europe.And neither are finns original europeans, because most of you are N1c.

Original europeans = I

HIDF out

Basques are R1b only because they were raped by the Celts.

To be correct our legend goes that there were 2 brothers Hunor that founded the Huns and Magor who founded the Magyars.

>Basques are R1b only because they were raped by the Celts.

Source me this.

This is extremely untrue and illogical.

Huns weren't Ugric.

>Basque are not original europeans.They are all R1b.They can however be the first R1b migrants in Europe.And neither are finns original europeans, because most of you are N1c.
N1b is the people who migrated there with agriculture and overthrew the local Basque people, while some - the people living in North Iberia are still the remains of that language falimy from before, as are Finns just like.

>Original europeans = I
Indeed.

Did you know Romanians are the successors of the Atlantians?
sfinxredivivus.wordpress.com/tag/blajinii-urmasii-atlantilor/

Because you are the eternal gypsy by blood.
>You're a moron that can't google the word huns.
>the word huns
Another great example how uneducated and sneaky autist you are. You are trying to mix random tribes, groups, nations from different historic periods, geographical areas, and this way you try to deceive people who is too lazy to check WTF you are saying here.

>N1b is the people who migrated there with agriculture and overthrew the local Basque people, while some - the people living in North Iberia are still the remains of that language falimy from before, as are Finns just like.

So you are not different than the neolithic farmers, I am to lazy to google, you migrated before or after neolithics?

> the people living in North Iberia are still the remains of that language falimy from before

Not true.Basque seems to be related with proto-indo-european.Like I said, the only logical conclusion is that they are the first R1b carriers in Europe.

So romania is such a shithole that even shitskins want to avoid it? Lmao

adorable

>he is proud his cuck government gives out free shit to shitskins
oi i am laffin

The only true thing there is that the Black Sea was inhabited and it was most likely the place that the Flood myth is based on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sea_deluge_hypothesis

creation.com/the-black-sea-flood

>agriculture 7000 years ago
helsinki.fi/hum/ajankohtaista/2013/01/0128b.htm
>permanents housing 10000 years ago
yle.fi/uutiset/esi-isamme_asettuivat_kirjaimellisesti_taloksi_itarajalle__arkeologit_kumoavat_vanhoja_kasityksia/9082133
>one of the eldest languages in the world existing (related to sumerian fex.)
hs.fi/kulttuuri/a1468554065084

this war between Hungarians/Moldovans and Hungary is hilarious

dirty gypsies vs mongol invaders

*Romanians/Moldovans
shit

>romanian pepe has germanic features
>while the actual germans were genocided and driven out from Transylvania

Oh the irony

Don't worry, we will stay there forever tho

>We wuz romans and shieet
Seriously east eu subhuman niger tier

Even we like hungary now against all past difficulties so hush hush go and fck yourself gyppo

>A large horde of these nomads moved to the Caspian Sea region c. 150 AD and Black Sea region c. 370 AD. Some of them became foederati or mercenaries in the Roman service and settled in Pannonia (modern Hungary for the most part)
>Medieval Hungarians continued this tradition (see Gesta Hunnorum et Hungarorum, Chronicon Pictum, Gesta Hungarorum).

Memory of the Hunnic conquest was transmitted orally among Germanic peoples and is an important component in the Old Norse Völsunga saga and Hervarar saga and in the Middle High German Nibelungenlied. These stories all portray Migration Period events from a millennium earlier.
>The national anthem of Hungary describes the Hungarians as "blood of Bendegúz'" (the medieval and modern Hungarian version of Mundzuk, Attila's father)
>Attila (circa 406–453), frequently referred to as Attila the Hun, was the ruler of the Huns from 434 until his death in March 453.
>It's called HUNgary?!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huns
>The Huns came out of central Asia (Kazakhstan, Kirgiz, Tadhzhikistan, and southern Siberia) about 2000 years ago. The Mongols came out of northeastern and central Asia (Mongolia, China, southern Siberia, and Kazakhstan) about 1000 years ago. The Huns were almost certainly related to the Mongols, since they occupied some of the same territory, and they had many similar cultural characteristics.

this war between norwegians and the norwegian government is hilarious
a bunch of cucks vs good goys who give out free shit to muslims