German cuckedness praised

German media praises two 'men' who got BTFO on the subway, celebrated for standing in front of other passengers and taking a beating.

>gang of 16-18 yr old rapefugees smoking and spitting on the subway in Berlin
>30 yr old passenger tells them to stop, rapefugee gang piles on, beats him down
>30 yr old cries for help from other passengers
>35 yr old man tries to break it up, gets beat, broken nose
>medias focus? how getting used as a punchbag is courageous

is the concept of self-defense in Germany totally dead? what is the end game of publicly praising victims of violence for not retaliating?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TYNAI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Niklas_P.
encyclopediadramatica.se/Wyatt_Mann
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.is/TYNAI

Braindead leftists believe that:

(1) rapefugees are traumatized and thus are compelled to chimpout, and are not responsible for their actions;

(2) believe that this trauma can be solved by sending the rapefugees off to rape-classes, where they learn how to stop ficki-ficki and discover the ways to flirt and fuck with consenting German girls;

(3) also learn how not to beat up law abiding white German tax paying men who are the quintessential example of all that is wrong in this world (heterosexuality, "patriarchy", ""systemic" racism", etcetera;

(4) want to stop at all cost Germans from defending themselves, because standing up to rapefugees, Islamists, and the Third World Invasion will automatically lead to anudda Shoah and the rise of Adolf 2.0;

And last of all (5) believe that if Germans remain emasculate Germcucks, then toxic masculinity, Western/white supremacy and racism will disappear from Krautistan, and everyone will live happily ever after in drum circles.

Do not be deceived by these traitors, but do be careful. As A. Wyatt Man you have much more to lose than some rapefugee. You will definately get prosecuted if you give a rapefugee a good thrashing, but if a rapefugee ficki-fickis a girl he is not likely to get prosecuted for the aforementioned reasons.

Furthermore a rapefugee is likely to stab you or kick your skull in when you are down on the ground, because it is in his nature to fight dishonourably, and he has nothing to lose.

has the propaganda been so heavy that German men are now so inhibited when it comes to violence that they won't/can't even throw a punch in response to attack?

usually on /pol the German posters say 'you would get in trouble for disorder' but in this case getting physical was perfectly justifiable. its like clockwork orange.

At least they sided with the Germans this one time

It is hard to hold your own against 6-7 aggressive youth. Try it sometime. Unless you are a long term boxer or martial arts expert, reality says you are getting beaten up.

I actually think it is more courageous to stand up for the innocent if you know you don't have the skill to win a fight, than when you got the skills to.

Mate. They were on a train carriage full
Of people!
Other Germans!
Lets assume 100 people, and 10 gang members.
Minus 50% because they're women and hence fucking useless, there's still another 48 men who could've pasted some teenage twats

I think its a combination of severe antiNazi propaganda, that has been drilled into the German since 1945, which has led them to be emasculated in the face of rapefugee aggression. In particular the West German urban type is susceptible to pro rapefugee propaganda.

And a genuine fear of what these rapefugees will do if you end up in a fight. They will beat the shit out of German men given the chance, and since Germans are the apotheosis of anti-tribal, it is not likely that they will be aided by other German men.

The situation is wholly different in rural East Germany, where there never was an anti-German/white propaganda movement. Communists just blamed capitalism for the Holocaust and World War 2.

If rapefugees try this in East Germany or Eastern Europe they will get murdered. If only Western men stopped being such cucks.

It was in Berlin, so it is likely that it was not a vast majority of Germans. Furthermore its filled with women and children, none of whom you can rely on in a fight.

Not just that, also a general anti-self defense stance in mainstream society.
"no, that's taking the law into your own hands!"
"no, why are you so violent, don't hurt the attacker!"

>on the subway in Berlin
Why do I never get to see anything cool happen? Most I see are some homeless druggies putting their hand in my face for change or some gypsy dumping trash bags on the subway

How do I get to experience fun race wars on the subway?

>has the propaganda been so heavy that German men are now so inhibited when it comes to violence that they won't/can't even throw a punch in response to attack?
You'll get sued and go to jail if you harm a rapist/intruder/attacker/etc

The only time physical violence against an oppressor is allowed is if they're pressing a knife into your throat but even then only reasonable force is allowed and if you overdo it then you'll just end up getting sued if he lives and thrown in jail. Self defense here is a joke thanks to the left and green parties.

What percentage of Germans is uncucked in Berlin?

Outside of native East Berliners ofcourse, as I have heard that they are the opposite of cuckery

Absolutamente asqueroso.

>6-7 aggressive youth
>aka
>6-7 brown skinnyfat manlets that can't punch for shit and can't slap a submission hold on

When I was 17 years old, I would join a hooligan fight every other weekend, and nobody complained about "muh hold your own".
Get over it, Germans are pussies.

I can't help but wonder how long it's been like that. Wonder if this is a post-'68 thing? (Kinda reeks of hippies/leftist women in charge)
Was it already like this before WWII?

Jesus Christ. There not one time in my life in America where I haven't been prepared to throw down to protect myself. Come on germans.stop being ashamed and get ducking even.y'all need to start showing the hajis whose country their really in.

>You'll get sued and go to jail if you harm a rapist/intruder/attacker/etc

You guys always make it sound like this is somehow the norm. Stop bullshitting.
People just don't give a fuck about other people.

>You'll get sued and go to jail if you harm a rapist/intruder/attacker/etc

laws exist but you are wildly exaggerating. concept of self-defense didn't just disappear in German law. this seems very much more like a psychological effect- these guys were psychologically disarmed, socially programmed to be non-violent. instinct got them up out of their seats, but then they had nothing.

1% based on my observations of living in Neukölln.

But we'll see come the 18th. According to Sup Forums we can expect ~15-20% for AfD for the Berliner elections.

East Berliners are cucked as all hell. They vote the literal communist, marxist, jew party "Die Linke." It's seriously run by a former Staasi jew.
>get fucked by the commies for 30 years
>vote them back into office after receiving freedom
The only uncuckening you hear from East Berlin are the Russians living in Marzahn that just beat up brown people

Germans are mostly too afraid to fight back. the only 2 i know who wouldn't hesitate to kill sandies are my german friends. but the average hans is too cucked.

t. croatian diaspora

But that's murrica shart marter

Since when is Lebanon a war zone anyway? That's where most of these people come from after brutally exterminating the Lebanese population for being Christian.

computer infected with viruses and shit
you backup important files only, reformat and reinstall
country infected with liberal and shit
you leave, wait for implosion and rebuild

>Triple 88

croatians are subhuman slavshits

fuck off

>subhumans
>a fucking roach

pick both you goat fucking shitskin

Now now Germany, don't be such an intolerant nazi. They fuck donkeys too. Not camels though, too high.

czech'd and kek'd bester nachbar

>A. Wyatt Mann

Was that intentional or did your phone fuck it up with spellcheck? Either way, that's a great troll account name for a Twitter.

That's not what the article says.

It is very neutral, stating facts.
Fact is, you will lose a 2v1 fight and most people will be to afraid to intervene.

they weren't afraid to intervene, thats the point, instinct took over. when they did intervene they had no plan why? because of emasculation of German men.

>roach calling others subhuman

I don't see anything wrong with this.

1. Publishing rapefugee criminality
2. Actually taking the side of their own people
3. Treating people standing up to rapefugees as heroes

You're saying they shouldn't be praised because they were beaten?

> mfw driving with my car instead of using shitty smelly dirty public transports

I don't care what happens in those pleb transports.

What are you trying to say?
If you cannot fight, you are shit out of luck in a 2v1 situation.

Their mistake was assuming that shitskins would react like a civilized person, instead of chimping out.

To give those pleb defenders credit: I would not argue or fight with this Islam scum because every second of them has a knife and they have nothing to lose, so they attack like dumb wild animals because they can't realize the consequences.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Niklas_P.

Hooligans have something like honor and stop if you are down.

These guys (and 17 means they are at least 27) kill you or beat you crippled if you go down.

So don't talk about your hooligan fun fights here. These here are serious fights.

>not caring about what happens to your countrymen
The Fatherland truly is dead and you killed it, Hans

Intentional. It is a Sup Forums meme name.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Wyatt_Mann

>tfw when fucking 'Straya begins the race war

In my US state we have castle doctrine supported and protected state law. I can use deadly force to protect home and occupied vehicle with deadly force from unlawful and forcible entery and be protected from prosecution even if he turns to escape and no longer presents a threat i can still legally kill him. In this case with several attackers i can meet force with force meaning i can pull my concealed weapon and defend myself.

>train
>full of germans

Top shitposting, lad.

Wait... or are you really THAT naive?

Yeah. If you start a fight with these cykas, be willing to kill them. Because they will do the same to you.

Former colleague of mine confronted some Moroccan bike thieves, who proceeded to beat him unconscious and kicked him when he was down on the floor. Typical behaviour of these rats

He's most likely a "tanned" German so what does he care?

How do you deal with these insane leftists spouting their nonsense? I already have troubles dealing with the few insane leftists that I know.

Must be hell, living in a place where 1% is uncucked

This, pretty much. The moment knives are out you can only lose, because even if you win the fight you'll most likely go away for aggravated assault, unlawful killing, attempted murder or murder. No qualms about it on a non-public area with no cameras, though.

What's the average shitskin height ?

>Train full
>Other Germans!

This is literally impossible.

depends on where they are from but nothing too tall. Always skinny as fuck though.

Have bump & appreciation for archive link.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

Sick digits, brah.

2v1 EZPZ. Feels good being romanian anyway. They only come here to get to western europe.

>You're saying they shouldn't be praised because they were beaten?

i'm saying the praise arises because they were beaten. the article shows other German males what is praiseworthy and expected- to be a punchbag. if the two Germans had resisted the attack (as is their right by law), the media article tone, police response etc. would have been entirely different.

on the matter of social programming, I posted on /pol a while back about a similar situation on a bus. the guy got up to challenge rapefugees pestering a girl, he tried to reason with them, and they beat him up. so its not an isolated incident. these German guys stand up through instinct, but then have no physical response to attack- its less masculine to defend yourself than to be a punchbag. the 'its illegal to defend yourself' is a total meme, the problem is bigger than Germanons will admit.

>full of Germans
Two months ago a spree shooter opened fire in packed McDonalds in GERMANY. How many Germans did he hit? ZERO.

>driving a German car
t. Ahmed al Munichstani

>get fucked by the commies for 30 years
>vote them back into office after receiving freedom

ha, the pary which rigged our elections for over 70 years finally allowed democracy and lost in 2000, only to come back via democracy in 2012. It's nice to see cuckoldry and idiocy is an international issue and not just a mexican one.

You should take the U8. I drive there on a regulary and it's fucked up

But they attack in packs and always in sneaky way. Best way is to find the leader and give it a kock out. If you are starting to discuss with them, this is Interpreted as weakness and some mudblood, will jumpkick you from the side or from behind, while your attention is focused on the disscusion with their leader.