>ISIS launches new offensive in southwest Deir Ezzor
>Rockets from Syria hit Turkish border-city
>More jihadist commanders reported dead in Aleppo
>Putin and Erdogan discuss Aleppo situation
>Iraqi Army to start Shirqat offensive after Eid
>Houthi missile strike blows up Saudi camp
>Houthi forces seize large quantity of Saudi weapons

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/investigation-ohio-police-brutally-arrest-arab-man-being-isis-terrorist-1568662
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3250036/Fury-Saudi-s-hajj-chief-blames-African-pilgrims-stampede-killed-700-country-s-cleric-says-human-control.html
rotter.net/forum/scoops1/345031.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Greetings from based Erdogan.

Erdogan suck small Qatari cock

Nice

delete this shit you fucking kuffar

Looks like the trailer of that "White Helmets" propaganda video got raided.

Nth for rebel victory.

Why do Erdogans Turkey see IS as an enemy when we all unitonically know Erdogan dreams of the ottoman caliphate of past? He sees IS as rivals of the claim of khilafah?

Turkroach eat fucking shit, why the fuck do you pieces of shits even still fucking exist.

Russia fucking nuke Constantinople already.

Nah, he isn't that stupid. He knows a caliphate is a JUST-tier administrative system and leads to a poor shit-hole of a state
He likes to use Sultan imagery but that's it

>being this mad
kek'd tbhq my lad senpai

Hey Turkroach,
PKK

Vallahi the butthurt is so powerful I can feel it all the way here. Thanks for your contribution in making me post this smug pepe.

Fuck off sand nigger

>fb.com/The.True.Tube/posts/1102369286477477

>Important infos coming for high commands in FSA says that the Syrian Government is willing to target specific groups of rebels and their commanders in Eastern Aleppo, Eastern Ghouta and Daraa by ambushes/assassinations and special operations methods in which they will be directed by special forces and some elite groups in SAA. And this would only have happenned as a result of the agreement between US/Russia/Turkey

Seems like the SAA is going full rogue mode

keep that butthurt coming my family

Nice t-shirt.

woops wrong pic

will based erdogan remove age of consent once our glorious caliphate is created?

i dont fully understand the ceasefire deal

are the rebels being forced to do anything? like put down their fucking arms?
assad is losing his air force, only the few russian planes can bomb.
assad is losing the hold on aleppo, unimpeded aid deliveries = infinite supply for rebels
rebels having to "separate" from al nusra seems stupid, they can just rebrand themselves like they did recently.
they shouldnt have accepted all this without rebels being told to put down arms
its just a break for rebel resupply and clinton getting elected?

>are the rebels being forced to do anything? like put down their fucking arms?
No they are forced to split from Nusra/AQ groups but it won't happen anyway, so everyone will get bombed
>assad is losing his air force, only the few russian planes can bomb.
It depends, if any group refuse the ceasefire, the SyAF will be alleged to bomb anyone who tries.
>assad is losing the hold on aleppo, unimpeded aid deliveries = infinite supply for rebels
Aids will surely be verified, only "humanitarian" aids will be eligible to enter the area, no arms or munitions.
>rebels having to "separate" from al nusra seems stupid, they can just rebrand themselves like they did recently.
JFS is getting targeted aswell even tho they rebranded.

Because he wants to be the regional powerhouse, and a recognized IS would be a threat to that position thanks to the amount of oil money it would get.

i started to love erdogan

he started to become so based

>are the rebels being forced to do anything? like put down their fucking arms?

no

>assad is losing his air force, only the few russian planes can bomb.

SyAAF can still bomb Nusra territory and do defensive airstrikes. It has taken heavy losses and isn't that effective anyways.

>assad is losing the hold on aleppo, unimpeded aid deliveries = infinite supply for rebels

The SAA wouldn't have been able to mount a real siege anyways, that is, to starve the rebels out. They're not good at that (siege economics, smuggling, etc.).

>rebels having to "separate" from al nusra seems stupid, they can just rebrand themselves like they did recently.

They will

>they shouldnt have accepted all this without rebels being told to put down arms
>its just a break for rebel resupply and clinton getting elected?

USA cant tell them anything.

but by limiting their offensive capabilities, they are postponing the war endlessly
russia and assad basically cant do offensives any more, while the rebels arent forced to put down arms
so what happens now? also what about the areas other than aleppo like damascus etc

this

Yes ignorance does trigger me

Claiming the UAE is a vassal of KSA in foreign policy is like claiming Ukraine is a vassal of Russia just cause both are eastern Slavs

Anyone without a kindergarten tier knowledge of ME politics would not say what you said about the UAE

Of course every time I confront you about your ignorance you just shut up and respond with one liner ad hominems "

>You're delusional!
>N-no you are ignorant!

The Middle East is a lot more complicated than farming rice

They are not limiting their offensive but targeting the ceasefire breachers and you would know by now that every rebels won't accept the deal, so it's a win win.

lol Russia and Syria can still do many offensives, it's the US who started this deal in the first place.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE FOLLOWING RACES OWN THE CORRESPONDING CLAY:

TURKS: B*LGARIA, R*MANIA, GREECE, CYPRUS, SERBIA, CROATIA, MONTENEGRO, MACEDONIA, HUNGARY

AMERICANS: MEXICO

BRITISH: ARGENTINA

DUTCH: FLANDERS BELGIUM (NON-COUNTRY)

FRENCH: WALLOON BELGUIM

K*RDS: 6 BY 2 GRAVES 6 FEET UNDER

AR*BS: ZYKLON B SHOWERS

JEWS: ALL EX-ARAB LAND, INCLUDING EGYPT

He is the new type of leader
Endearing idiot with nationalist appeal, like Berlusconi, Modi, Farage

If only there's a way to filter by flags, these turks doesn't help the general by any mean.

Naah, Erdogan is a closet Kemalists fempaisama. He just saw the injustice vs believers in Turkey that is why he had to take measures like this to BTFO secularists. He will not go down the arab path don't worry.

Vallahi this.

>K*RDS: 6 BY 2 GRAVES 6 FEET UNDER

L M A O

Well done m8 I chuckled.

Can you kindly delet this?

>places literally called after the people living there
>not owned by those people

XDDDDD

>He will not go down the arab path don't worry.
REEEEEEEEE

Turkey is full of Arabs m8 you're a brown country.

U dont get it. You can not NOT want the caliphate structure and still be a real muslim. Im sure he still see some kind of caliphate on the horizon otherwise he would have to kill himself for apostasy.

Try it

>terrorists invade Syria from all sides
>muh moderate democratic jihadist beheaders

>terrorists get cleaned out after 5 years
>nooo lets stop all violence now

>Syrian army bombs terrorists in Syria
>muh humanitarian cryisis!!! no fly zone!

>Jews occupying parts of Syria bomb Syrian Army in unoccupied Syrian parts
>*shrug*

He can not make everyone happy even if he tries! Do not lose hope, maybe the secularists will have had enough and try to orchestrate something massive and that would be the final draw for people to just do a coup in favor of akpism and change Turkey into Iran 2.0 where Democracy is no more the government system.

Anything is possible now with Erdogan.

Today I found out the Turkish barber I go to is actually a K*rd.

Wtf? Are you a retarded Muslim or a retarded Islamophobe?

The caliphate isn't an obligatory concept of Islam, it was an improvised state to succeed the Prophet's state in the 7th century back when the Islamic community was still quite small, at 1.6 billion Muslims there's no way to unite them all under one political order today

You can have disagreements about Islamic theology without being an apostate, your line of "if you disagree with my Islam you're an apostate" is literally ISIS tier

wipe the shit off your chin first

now realize that he used his scissors to circumcise his daughters when they were born

subhuman k*rds and egy*tians are the only sunnis who circumcise females

>unironically using the word Islamophobe

Did you go into politics with him. I would advice against this but I wanna know how the interaction was if you did.

I'll stop checking these threads for a while since Putin the cuck just signed another dumb truce that will only slow down this conflict.

kek'd

>posting turk nomads
>calling them romanians
???

I don't really care that he's a Kurd. I just think its hypocritical to run his business under the name "traditional Turkish barber" when his fb is full of Kurd nationalist shit.

He's alright being a Turk when it gets him dem shekels.

>Turks own Hungary

Eh?

turkey actually delivered
well done.

I know that word triggers y'all polfags

Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe Islamophobe

delivered what?

welcome to our world

now you know why Turks hate k*rds tarnishing their image and name across europe as """Turks"""

actually won in direct conflict with isis instead of meme bombing them from the air

When an American girl hears an Arab talk in his Arab garb, calls the cops and tells them he is a terrorist and pledges allegiance to ISIS on his phone(totally made up cause she can't speak Arabic) and goes into hiding in the bathroom and is scared shitless. That is the moment I realized islamophobia is not just a buzz word.

ibtimes.co.uk/investigation-ohio-police-brutally-arrest-arab-man-being-isis-terrorist-1568662

UAE you are a very small country, you rely on Gas Reserves. What is your end game?

ATILDIN

You know what to do user
Post his fb

UAE Endgame:

Being genocided by us by 2020 because they backed Gülen, being the durka islamists they are

Phobia means unusual fear towards something. Fearing or hating a """"""""""religion""""""""" which has "dar al Harb" as a concept and orders to kill ex-muslims isn't phobia.

>Religion literally describes your land "territory of war" because it's not ruled by Sharia law.

kürtlerin Pug olması lazım

>Pug
kek aynen

No, he's still a friendly guy, even if he's a fraud.

Unironically using >islamophobe

Also. Inb4 you get takfir'ed for saying there could be variations in islamic theology when the consensus in the ummah is today as throughout history... Literal understanding of the quran and the sahih hadiths. Remember that people have been put to death in Sudan and Pakistan recently for saying stuff like like: lets have the mecca quran be valued higher than the hostile medinan quran and that islams warmongering and kuffar hate could be seen metaphorical and not for this time (abviously goes against the understanding that the quran is the most perfect thing for all eternity)

>tfw she will never sit on your face

FUCK MY LIFE REEEEEEEEEEEE

SHUT THE FUCK UP KAFIR
HZ. Muhammad (PBUH) was a noble Arab leader and the most perfect human being there was
Allah belanı versin, elhamdullilah

>worshipping an ar*b
i thought you were an okay guy what happened lad

kek bokpostluyorum oğlum LMAO

Somebody stop these Turks, they are out of control with their memes!!!!

Cant you guys just start worshipping tengri and leave the OIC. Make you flag more like Kyrgyzistan, would look kinda nice

Hajj coincides with 9/11 this year.

Will the dyn dus cause another stampede?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3250036/Fury-Saudi-s-hajj-chief-blames-African-pilgrims-stampede-killed-700-country-s-cleric-says-human-control.html

>An arab was the most perfect human being

How cucked can an ethnicity even be? This is even beyond Sweden level.

Applying outdated 8th century concepts to the 21st century makes you completely retarded. Dar al Harb was made up to describe political reality over a century after the Prophet's death. But let's go making up shit, that'll make the white people accept you as one of them (not)

jesus was an arab jew also syrian

Everyone who denies that the Merciful, The Rewarder of Thankfulness, The Forgiver and Hider of Faults is indeed the only and most powerful will burn in hell
Inshallah, we will laugh from the jannah
Make dua for Allah, or you will regret it
A Türk can only be Müsülman, nothing else you subhuman pagan

Diversify before that happens obviously, 6% of Dubai's economy relies on oil but it was subsidized by Abu Dhabi during the crunch

Not really worried about the small GCC countries, it's KSA that'd be in trouble soon

I still don't know why Assad airstrike extremely rare hit a child girl, they mostly boy.
Still, they doing good work.

>roaches and diaspora niggers crawl out of the woodwork

Bigotry against everyone exists, people who fixate on semantics are just cowards running away from real issues

Whether you call it Islamophobia or some other word does not negate that prejudice against Muslims exists, just as prejudice against Christians, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, and everyone else

>it's KSA that'd be in trouble soon
Which is a good thing. Can't wait for the day they won't have much money left to fund criminal organizations everywhere.

>But let's go making up shit, that'll make the white people accept you as one of them (not)

Literally it's legal to kill me under Sharia law just because I'm ex muslim you dumb fag. I don't care what white people think of me. Also say this "outdated" concept to terrorists and muslims in Europe, not me.

With that statement You should be happy you live in a state with only semi-shariah ya akhi

She's getting a right eye full. Imagine commanding such power over the weaker sex.

Yeah funding the Egyptian coup criminal organization was uncalled for

he's fucking fun baiting you

and you're lapping it up

why are you still this newfag after all this time moderate?

Minnesota Tan will fap to this imagine, dreaming that he gets Erdogan'd tonight

I don't know why KSA funded coup bid. It was for Wahhabism - Muslim Brotherhood rivalry or something different?

every (white) man's dream tbhq

So you can fuck goat babies ?
Most goats getting fucked are like 2 years old.

Ah moving the goalposts I see, first you said dar al harb, now you are changing the argument to apostasy

So we acknowledge you made that shit about dar al harb being part of the religion up, good to know

For what it's worth there are numerous Islamic interpretations that make it legal to kill me too due to my theological and political views

So cry me a river about your victimhood, I've been takfired more times than I can count

Sharia doesn't mean anything, even Ataturk can claim what he did was justified by sharia if he had to

You can play lawyer and justify whatever you want to justify through loopholes, it's like any law system except it's more flexible cause it's not exactly codified

haha very original -_-

idk dude, Turks believe stupid shit.

>IAF aircraft attacked Assad army artillery earlier in response northern plateau

>IDF Spokesperson: In response to leakage in the north, the Golan Heights, the IDF attacked using aircraft of the Air Force cannons belonging to the Syrian regime.

>The IDF holds the Syrian regime responsible for what happens in its territory and not tolerate any attempt to harm Israel's sovereignty and security of its citizens.

rotter.net/forum/scoops1/345031.shtml

meme bombing again

>Everyone who denies that an Arab, the Merciful, The Rewarder of Thankfulness, The Forgiver and Hider of Faults is indeed the only and most powerful will burn in hell.
>By the Arab god, we will laugh from the Arab heaven. Make dua for the Arab god, or you will regret it. A Türk can only be a follower of the Arab god, nothing else you subhuman pagan.

cucked.

The old Saudi king was allied with the UAE against the MB and Qatar/Erdogan

The current Saudi king seems to want a balance between both sides, he's telling them to focus on Iran first, he is more Islamist than Abdallah

I don't understand if they hate the MB because of Qatar or they hate Qatar because of the MB, it's confusing to me