Get redpilled on smoking

You're going to have a knee jerk reaction and call me a troll. That's understandable. Think back to how outraged you used to be at the holocaust. It's the same thing with smoking. We've all been bombarded with anti smoking messages since we were children.

Smoking in moderation is not bad for you. The key point is in moderation. If you drink water to excess, you can die, that doesn't mean water is bad for you. Of course smoking is bad for you if you're stupid and smoke a pack a day. The common argument that smoking causes cancer is true. However, this misleads you by omission. Everything causes cancer. A piece of grilled meat contains multiple times the amount of cancer causing compounds of a cigarette but other than faggot vegans, no one blinks an eye at eating grilled meat. Not only is smoking not bad for you, tobacco contains many beneficial compounds. The minor health risks that smoking does carry is related to the smoking, the burning of the tobacco, not the tobacco itself. Yes tobacco would be even healthier if consumed in a liquid medium, but even standard smoking is ok, most of the healthy compounds are in the oils and still preserved even smoked.

Anti smoking began in 1964 the same year as the civil rights act. It began as a scheme to weaken the economy of the American south. The damage was complete years ago yet anti smoking campaigns have still picked up recently. The recent campaigns are to limit civil liberties. The more that a population can or cannot do, the easier they are to control. Ask yourself, when have the media or education system ever pushed an agenda that was good for you? Yet they push anti smoking. That alone should raise red flags and make you investigate the facts on your own. The takeaway is: an occasional cigarette is good for you and supports White farmers. Also, every act against Jewish control, no matter how minor, is important.

Last thread.
Poll.
strawpoll.me/11193760

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11193760
bustle.com/articles/98651-is-semen-really-good-for-your-skin-6-things-you-didnt-know-you-could-do-with
youtube.com/watch?v=VnAhAX98HY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>strawpoll.me/11193760
what about vaping

Smoking is bad, mmmmmm'k?

What does Sup Forums think about based Bill Whittle.

Is he redpilled?

I'll rephrase it as "Do you use tobacco?" the next time. Answer the question that way for now since I already made the thread.

Look, mom, I posted it again.

anti smoking began to stop this degenerate sickness

enjoy your yellow teeth, horrible breath, coughing and lung sickness

>b-but it calms me down
it calms down your degenerate addiction you worthless piece of shit

You can smoke in moderation and you will probably be fine, but few people who pick it up smoke in moderation. I've seen enough COPD cases to say this is shitty advice OP. Terrible way to live / die.

this
it always starts in moderation

then you cheat one day and smoke more then usual
this continues until you would rather smoke a fag then eat breakfast in the morning

>smells like shit
>ruins your teeth
>is bad for your skin
>smells like shit
>clothes smell like shit
>hair starts to smell like shit

I guess only ugly people and retards smoke, for them it doesn't matter anyway

What brands are acceptable op? What do I need to look for?

So is oxygen, but you don't see shills railing against it.

it is literally healthier to suck dicks then smoke

bustle.com/articles/98651-is-semen-really-good-for-your-skin-6-things-you-didnt-know-you-could-do-with

Newports.

Because you're a nigger.

I'm still bluepilled on smoking.
Is it true that cigars are less threatening to your health because they are mainly tobacco while cigarettes were made to sell more products created with less tobacco, hence the shit inserted into them?
Is the same true for smoking the pipe?
And for rolled cigarettes?
>inb4 anti-smoking calling it "all the same shit"

You're wrong feggit, any amount of smoking increases your cancer risk, it's nothing like "but hurr excess water is bad for you".

Also tobacco is degenerate shit. Every time I see a smoker I know he won't be a good colleague and has no work discipline at all.

What you must understand, OP, is that there is a fundamental difference between civilizations that drink and civilizations that smoke. Smoking is for arabs and injuns. Drinking is for white men. Choose your side carefully.

I think that (((they))) push the anti-smoking agenda cause it causes health problems in males so it reduces their capacity for labour which costs the (((business class))) money.

>anti-smoking agenda cause it causes health problems in males
what the fuck are you talking about

You are a turbonigger and even worse, a tripfag. This argument is literally just "Dude Weed" but with tobacco.

I legitimately hope fire ants infest your dickhole.

Tolkien is love

SAVAGE

Smoke is smoke is smoke really. The FDA has increasingly limited the contents of cigarettes, and now they're only water, tobacco and menthol. The difference is that cigarettes are smoked in excess to fuel addiction, and cigars and a pipe are more often smoked on occasion to provide relaxation and force people to come together in a social setting.

I've met far more interesting people in cigar and pipe lounges than I have simply taking a smoke break for a cigarette when I still smoked the damned things, and social interaction increases life expectancy. Hopefully this cancels out just like Omega3 in fish protecting the brain from the mercury it contains.

>and cigars and a pipe are more often smoked on occasion to provide relaxation and force people to come together in a social setting
Might have something to do with the price. It's harder to chain-smoke cigars when you see how much they cost you.

Cigarettes costs like $20 a pack here and the price is always going up. I ain't paying that shit, nigga.

>DUDE

>ALCOHOL

>LMAO

Why are so many people assblasted that someone else is smoking and minding their own business away from them?

Depends on your definition of cigar as well. In the US, we have products that are sold as "tiny cigars" to avoid cigarette tax. 25% of the cost for a pack of cigarettes made with bottom barrel floor sweepings because they incorporate some measure of tobacco in the rolling papers.

The popular brand where I am will literally make someone's breath smell like feces.

I have seen this pasta so many times but it still manages to make me laugh.

Show me where in the post I mentioned booze, you colossal eurofag. Go sniff the queen's dusty cunt, you chisel toothed fog breather.

>Uh why are you upset that I'm raising my gf's black son, it doesn't affect you

>not bad for you in moderation

Yes it fucking is. Every time I have a cigar I feel like crap for days later.

As far as I know, the strictest difference between a cigar and a cigarette is that a cigar is made of rolled tobacco leaves while cigarettes are made of cut or crushed tobacco, so are small cigars (cigarillos? we call them that way here, I dunno if the word also exists in english)

so why are you promoting smoking? there is no merit in it , you as a human arent designed to breathe and live with whatever chemicals you smoke in, only merit of smoking is for the jews who make billions from idiots who smoke for no apparent reason.

They are sold as "cigarillos" at times. It doesn't have to be intact leaves to fit the legal definition though. They just make the paper out tobacco fibers instead of wood fibers. Much like Black & Milds if you have those.

Tobacco smoke has carcinogens and other toxins that damage your DNA anytime it comes into contact with any of your body's cells.

Even just 1 cigarette could damage 1 DNA strand in 1 of your cells, and that could cause cancer. (It's nearly impossible, but it could happen.)

The more you damage your body, the quicker it will develop cancer. Even moderate smoking still poses a big danger.

nicotine is one of the most addictive substances in the world

>Oxygen is bad

wut?

It really doesn't bother me. I have a spinal cord injury and an autoimmune disease attacking both my spine and eyes. I'll be filling a plastic bag with helium long before I hit stage IV from my occasional pipe smoking.

>if you smoke you will be as cultured and educated as the man in my picture
everytime

>helium meme
Use nitrogen. It's cheaper and just as effective. You won't suffer from chills right before you go as well.

1 1/2 years smoke/tobacco free.
Fighting off that addicition was nearly impossible. 1 month of pure hell.

Its bc of niggers like you that got me addicted to that shit

The air you breath is not pure oxygen. Otherwise, your lungs would be burnt.

Mad props to you for kicking the habit. That can't have been easy

That's the dumbest argument you could make. The computer or phone you're using right now is emitting some sort of cancer causing radiation. Even one second of exposure is could cause cancer. You'll be fine because it's in a low enough amount to not be significant. The same is true of moderate smoking. Everything causes cancer you fear mongering retard, just most of us are smart enough to know it's not significant.

Wait, are you waying that staying in my basement 24/7 because sunlight causes cancer is not a good excuse to not get a job?
damn

That was really interesting, thanks for sharing your knowledge with us OP

Fuck off you retarded Chilean ape. Learn to read. The fact that air isn't 100% oxygen, which is taught in our country to kids the age of around 12, has nothing to do with me asking how oxygen is bad for us.

>Smoking is for arabs and injuns
Says France the country where everyone's a smoker

he already said arabs

Here is a Nigel-tier video for people researching science in Sup Forums like you, inbred fucking yellow teeth brainxit faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=VnAhAX98HY4

So we need oxygen to live, but sometimes it forms into a dangerous substance, so therefore oxygen is dangerous.

If you really think that oxygen is bad for us, the please, by all means, do the world a favour, and just stop breathing.

All things in moderation.

Any vice is fine as long as you don't make a bad habit out of it and take the time, effort, and money to get the good stuff instead of shit.

Drinking is fine, being a drunk is not. Drink good beers and liquor, not pisswater and everclear.
Smoking is tobacco is fine, being a chain smoker is not. Get some good high quality pipe tobacco or enjoy the occasional fine cigar.
Smoking pot is fine, being a pothead is not. Smoke good shit, not skunk.
Fucking is fine, being a sex addict is not. No fatties.

etc etc etc

hes sorta right, tobacco in moderation 5 7 ciggarretes a day is ok, but only natural tobbaco, we grew it and it was amazing. the stuff at the store is bathed i a tea of 400 chemichals from piss to amonia to make you crave the ciggarete more through it being a super potente drug with addatives. natural homegrown tobacco. also most of the cancer propoganda with tobacco is mostly them lyng abought the fact that some ground may be radiated

also people dont know but smoking ciggaretes as a male damages your newborn baby, most dont know this

have lived a heathy lifestyle for the past 5 months

>last night at party
>i`ll just smoke 1
>ok just 1 more
>2 cigarettes, np
>next day:
FUCKING STOMACH AND LIVER PAIN and feel like shit (didnt drink anything)

ye have fun with this shit.
this moderation argument and

>b-but evrythign cuases cancer.

is the fucking cancer of your mind.
the aneuyrism of your intellect.

but have fun with it. enjoy the smoke son.

It gets easier Hans, just keep smoking.

>Abso
>Fucking
>Lutely

>Rekt

KEK

Being such a pleb that you inhale.

rip france

Isn't smoking part of turkish culture? You should have experience by now.

Do college girls like the smoking meme?

They'll pretend not to like it, but smoking outside between classes is an unavoidable part of socialization in college.
They'll tell you it's a bad thing and nobody should do it, they will tell you they are going to stop smoking any day now, but will all smoke a pack every day (or half a pack if they are short on money)