Why don't these 200m Marvel movies look this good?

Why don't these 200m Marvel movies look this good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnVl_TXhoZs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because in a modern capeshit movie you'll have CGI and colour filters up the wazoo

Because they don't need to look that good to make a profit

>brandwar faggot
keep doing it for free kiddo, while I enjoy the movies from both companies, feels good to see my heroes on the big screen instead of crying about some imaginary consumer loyalty.

Toodles!

Because 24% of a test audience said that they found this scene to be only mildly entertaining.

Where did all go so wrong?

>tfw a fox dc show has better production value than $100 million+ budget marvel flicks

D I G I T A L
I
G
I
T
A
L

>Tim Burton
*inhales*

Money cant give a film unique artistic vision, especially when they've got Disney screaming "DONT MAKE IT TOO DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS"

Marvel films totally lack style visually.

DAMN IT GORDON

youtube.com/watch?v=QnVl_TXhoZs

Show me one scene from the MCU that compares.

Because Tim Burton at least chose a visual style for his movies instead of the blue/orange look every cape film has nowadays. The guy imitates German Expressionism pretty good, gotta give him that.

I wish Batman was self contained in it's own Gothic world. The fact it has to share with all of DC dilutes any unique visual style and narrative it could have

Marvel is literally trolling at this point.

Why don't the DC ones?

How did nobody know Bruce Wayne wasn't batman? He's got batman symbols all over his house

I cannot get over how shit Cyborg looks, or how they've turned him into Iron Man

Because a scene like that takes planning and about 75% of those Marvel movies are created in post.

>how they've turned him into Iron Man

Thats clearly a reboot Power Ranger.

I'd agree except for the trailer scenes where he puts on a mask and flies with rocket boots (Something Cyborg has never been able to do)

>I wish Batman was self contained in it's own Gothic world.
Do you mean in general? Because the movies have all been stand-alone until BVS.

this is the correct answer

What do you mean, cyborg has always been able to fly, hasn't he always had jets that pop out of his body?

Tim Burton batman is cool looking but boring and lame.

A movie director isn't a hugely important position unless they're an auteur director with creative freedom.

Capeshit is made by studio directors, they only follow orders and they don't pick the staff. A glorified manager.

Yeah, in general