twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doctor Who General.

Doctor Who General.

youtube.com/watch?v=JrR5AlfwpGY

braaap

Doctor Who is dead.

Doctor Who is alive.

DO YA WANNA COME WITH ME

I will always remember when the trip was me.

But times change and so must I.

I don't suppose there's any need for a tripcode anymore...make me an user now

? What trip were u

Swallow your pride, don't let your lip react,
You don't wanna see my hand where my hip be at,

Ill always remember.... when the tripfag was me..

I don't want to trip again......NEVER AGAIN!

I can't keep on being somebody's trip....

Mid-day /who/ is pretty dead.

What stories have some really good soundtracks?

>look at me I made the thread early AGAIN

Heaven Sent and Hell Bent have notably great music, I often listen to the rips of their entire soundtracks on YouTube

Not uncommon for the finales to get great new tracks actually, S10, S5, S4, S3 both had some pretty great tracks specific to their finales. Actually all the finales have pretty iconic tracks now I think on it.

Not an episode, but Neverland and Zagreus have much better music than most of 8's audios. Iirc at least. There's a few cues that only show up around that time.

The Christmas specials sometimes get a whole new batch of music.

Human Nature/Family of Blood and Amy's Choice have some neat cheery countryside stuff.

Night of the Doctor is like a best of Series 6 soundtrack.

An excellent start to any thread

Clara ruined Doctor Who

t. TARDISposting

??

Regeneration ruined Doctor Who

I love getting into a new show without having to wait weeks between episodes. Good shit.

Doctor Who ruined Doctor Who

shut your mouth, she EASILY had the best companion character arc with actual development

I'd like to join in on the shitposting but I'm scared I'll just get banned again.

Did anyone else enjoy Freema in Sense8? She had a great >role in that show, and I've had nothing but respect and delight at her whole >career.

I'd say that about series 8-9 Clara, S7 Clara... nah

Who are you? Edge? Cloister?

What's everyone's least favourite thing about Classic Who?

Yeah ill agree with you there, her impossible girl stuff was interesting but im glad they completely dropped it after it was solved.

>actual development

Lets run down the list okay?

>oi impossible boy im always dying
>oi impossible boy i fancy u
>oi impossible boy im a mary sue who saved you throughout your whole life
>oi impossible boy ur old now lol so now im with handsome dan
>oi impossible grandpa handsome dan died lol im gonna betray u take us to heaven so we can get him bac!!!1111!
>oi impossible grandpa lets travel i guess lol
>oi impossible grandpa im dead
>oi impossible grandpa o wait nvm lol im not dead im actually immortal now and i have my own tardis that i know how to fly somehow now and im going to travel and live forever lol bye

Absolute fucking garbage.

Its fans

>not a single mention of her progression of turning into the doctor and it ultimately being her major flaw and downfall.

This

>Series 7: Ugh I hate Clara she's not got any personality flaws!
>Series 8: Ugh I hate Clara she's got too many personality flaws

You celery hating bitch

Of course.

Even without BF I feel sorry for 6 getting more disliked than 5.

Tom's run. His last series should've been The Key to Time.

clara haters need to do a rewatch, i only appreciated it after rewatching

Read them in order of release (any wiki page for them will have them listed as such), there's really nothing more complex to it than that. The first book, The Eight Doctors, is of questionable quality, so you might want to start at Vampire Science (the second book) instead.

There's 73 books in total, and they vary in quality, but I'm working my way through them one-by-one myself, and so far I haven't found a single one I've disliked or wanted to skip. I don't think anyone could reliably recommend you which ones are good and which aren't, because I've seen some reviews of earlier books that I just fundamentally disagree with. It's entirely up to yourself, though if you feel that the entire series may be a bit too much for you, I can definitely help you out with a few recommendations.

It'll also ultimately depend on how attached you become to the characters - I know a lot of people (quite inexplicably) dislike Sam, so they may find the earlier books a bit of a drag until Fitz is introduced in The Taint, but there's some gems you definitely shouldn't miss out on in those initial novels.

Any help you need with it all, user, just let me know. Similarly, if you just want to discuss the books in general, you know where to find me!

>The Taint

I like s7 Clara (Clara with 12th is GOAT.), but it's probably because I've never been keen on Ponds.

It's VNA level dark

i was expecting this

>You may be THE Doctor, but I am A Doctor...the unoriginal, you might say!

How did Awesome Pink travel to the end of the universe if Danny Pink got hit by a car and died before fathering a child?

I can't tell if this is ironic or not, it was pretty clear back in 2014 and it's been cleared up time and time again since then.

Good morning /who/!

Should I buy another Doctor Who shirt or the blu-ray disks of season 2 this christmas?

moff said he was a lateral decendant possibly. or that timeline never happened. take ur pick

Get a shirt, they're practical.

You umbrella hating bitch

Neo pls give me one of your in depth BF discussions/reviews on Aquitaine, but do it from the perspective of somebody who actually likes it because they're not a pleb

Chan why would you want a bluray of something that was never shot in HD tho?

get the steelbook of series 2

f u jubilee was better

There's literally no reason for them to do blurays. It would be a shitty upscale right? Unless they do something unique like colorizing every episode I'll stick with my dvds.

Alright, I will let /who/ choose my new shirt.

I was pretty interested in the steelbook of series 2 but it's a terrible season, the only that saves that season is Rose leaving. Edge_Lord will kill me for this

Literally all of those shirts are complete garbage. This is why all my Doctor Who merch is stuff like sonic screwdrivers and DVDs. Do not wear any of these in public, just get the blu rays.

What the hell are R dollars?

I like the TARDIS in flight one on the bottom row, and the Gallifrey one on the top, but the rest aren't so good.

I use them in college, there's a lot of fans of Doctor Who in there so why the fuck not?

They are pretty comfy btw

R$ is real, the brazilian coin

... :(

The TARDIS one, bottom row, fourth from the left.

Brazilian Real

Yeah. But I betcha that edge would buy that tenth doctor shirt.

Listen or Gallifrey Stands

I don't care what you do anymore, you insulted a great series and you insulted my favorite trip.

I liked the TARDIS one on the bottom row the most desu, there are nicer and cuter Tennant shirts I want instead, like pic related.

teepublic.com/t-shirt/31145-allons-y?product_id=13

Sorry Edge, I can only accept Rose during Eccleston era.

I already have the Tardis Blueprint shirt, having another would be pointless, maybe I will get the Gallifrey Stands

I already own Listen, so I'm going for Gallifrey Stands

I'm sorry... I'm sorry I'm so so sorry

Is there any 5 apart from his last serial and a few BF that are actually good tho? He's just the most bland doctor to have ever popped up

It just hit me. Christmas is going to be a multi-Doctor story. It's going to have the First Doctor.

Fuuuuck I'm hyped.

remember to post pics here when done

As if that wasn't incredibly obvious in the first place.

post yfw 1 says "and incidentally a merry Christmas to all of you at home"

I know it was obvious. I'm saying it's just hit me how absolutely weird the concept is, and I love it.

Kinda
Enlightenment

>Chanto's a hue
Não-ironicamente surpreso, se tem alguém que eu poderia desconfiar que era br era o Immigrant, e só pelo fato dele ser negão.
Quero só dizer que entendo a dor de não poder achar nenhuma camiseta boa de coisa nerd por aqui.

Thank you McGanon

I have a physical copy of The Eight Doctors, but how have you been getting the others? Is there like a google drive folder or a MEGA or something?

Hasn't Moffat said in the past that 5 is his favourite Doctor? Or am I misremembering that?

Not too sure, but he did write Time Crash so maybee

It's shit

God, I will absolutely lose it. It's my biggest wish.

He's complimented the Davison era and called him "better than all the other [Classic] ones" in a booze fuelled rant, yeah. His lionisation of it is one of the few things I disagree with him heavily on.

Which Doctor is more dramatic? 11th or 12th?

Which Doctor from new who is the most tragic?

(I wanted to exclude 8h because we all know he is the most tragic hands down, the death rate of his companion is huge + he's the doctor just before the Time War)

Chan I'm not a girl, so don't expect tits tho

Chan Jesus Cristo, pensei que eu era o único hue aqui e que o resto apenas pretendia ser bilíngue. Por algum motivo achei que o lymerence fosse brasileiro. O problema de camisetas nerds no Brasil é o fato de 95% serem pretas e uma estampa vindo direto do deviantart, isso me irrita profundamente. Bom saber que não estou sozinho neste general user tho

megaDOTnz/#F!AU4DHDwb!OSayDSboo27IvIYZ0GCCuw!NAJhyQbY reminder that books

Thank you user, much appreciated

I'm not mad about the Doctor being female. I'm just burnt out from Moffats shitty run and its being made by the people who fucked up Broadchurch season 2.

B2 was super fucking preachy too, "This case makes me ashamed to be a man" etc etc. Again, I don't care they made him a girl but only if they dont make a big thing about it. But I can already tell they going to make a gigantic, preachy deal about her being female so why bother even trying it.

Yeah, she went from annoying to REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING

No problem, user!

>how have you been getting the others?
I didn't get them from /who/'s book mega, but they're all on there. I can't guarantee that those copies are as well-formatted as the versions I have (there's variable scan quality across certain downloads, I've noticed) but if you run into any problems with those, let me know and I can upload the versions I have:

mega.
nz/#F!AU4DHDwb!OSayDSboo27IvIYZ0GCCuw!NAJhyQbY

The novelisation of the movie is also on there, if you're interested in how exactly the Master ended up as a goo-snake. I read that one as well (though McGann also did an audiobook version of it!)

Ah, yeah, I knew he'd said something along those lines. I feel similarly about it, too.

>I wanted to exclude 8th because we all know he is the most tragic hands down
i'm sad

I can bet Chibnall gives us strong "women are superior because they are not men" stories.

He already did that in B3.

How byootiful

Not NewWho but 6's run is the most tragic if you take into account Colin and all the behind-the-scenes stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=XCalEoil1aY
RTD, James Goss, and everyone's favourite Fan Show presenter talk about Now We Are Six Hundred.

Cause that was showhorned in at the very end when they released they didnt have an arc to finish before sending her away. Plus flaw? Downfall? She became an immortal lesbian flying through space in a fucking cafe, what great writing.

david tennant's performance was kino but nothing else matters

/Thread

We should exclude 8th because he is the least canon

Do you recommend the novelisation? Is it any better than the movie?

what did you mean by this, user?

The show should have ended with Tennant.
In retrospect, I agree.

But Smith a cute

Can any 5 fans explain what they think makes his run so great? I'm considering going back and seeing his stuff all the way through after seeing some of the comments

To me, his only good episode was his last.