ITT: essential "Watching with your older sister" kino

Starting with an obvious choice.

cement garden

I can't help but fap to this movie furiously. Especially the bonus carwatch scene. Great bunch of tits in this movie
this too

older sister going through her goth phase kino

Bump.

Why hasn't this been remade yet?

It would slay in the box office if released in 2017.

This whole trilogy. I was Team Jacob she was Team Edward though

watchwithsisterkino

Duuh

i'm sad that teen movies never managed to surpass this

>Ever After
>Clueless
>She's All That
>Sugar and Spice

underage

goddamn they're both androgynous as fuck

They are kids right now who are enjoying Riverdale with their older sister, and I find that charming.

Various 90's horror films

obligatory
"10 things i hate about you"

>Sugar and Spice
never heard of this

mean girls came out in 2004

That ebony chick on the far right.
>Hhhhnnnggh

>stopping right at the best part
why tho

Because there is no Robin Tunney replacement. Also are there any emo goth whatever black dressed weirdos nowadays in school?

Alicia Silverstone's Career might be a problem

>Brittany Murphy has been dead for 8 years

Legally Blonde

>the woman wants Chads
>the virgin younger brother prefers the beta orbiter

P O T T E R Y

all of the olsen twin movies

>poster has 2 white girls vs 2 black girls
truly a different time

these plus pic related, all top tier oldersisterkino.

also miss congeniality, titanic, and oddly enough The mummy

Yep, don't forget Billboard Dad.

share starries guise

> be me at 5 years old
> older sister teases me
>I cry
> she starts singing boys don't cry

tfw no sister what's it like bros?

are you implying i was 7 years old when I watch twilight?

3 sisters here. It takes the mystique out of girls, big time, for better or worse.

I forgot all the stories I had of watching movie with my sister.

This, if more black women were goth, i'd tolerate them.

The niggers in this movie were way more likable than the main cast

Too dark for me. I can't go beyond light skin mulatos.

What is this highly subversive Kino.

Just a girl you're either going to be hugely friends or very awkward around. Will either be one or the other. Nothing special.

its only good if you're a few years older

I'm a few years older than my sister and we barely have any kind of relationship. I don't hate her or anything but we never talk to each other or hang out. Having a sister isn't like your Mongolian puppet soap operas.

Game of Thrones and cheer for house Lannister together.

My sister used to make me give her foot massages almost daily and do her HW while she went out on dates or with her friends.Once or twice a week we would watch movies together in her room and i would make dinner and popcorn for her. I also used to do her laundry on weekends. She was the hot bossy Stacy everyone in our HS wanted to fuck, and I was a weird pimply lanklet. Her and her girlfriends used to bully me and make fun of me alot, but all the Chads wanted to fuck my sister, so she protected me from them and they all would hang out with me and be nice to me and not bully me. Me and my sister had a magical relationship growing up, but shes distant and aloof since she left home, we only meet once or twice a month even though we are in the same city. apparently shes sleeping her way up the corporate world and already has a good job at 28

>shes sleeping her way up the corporate world and already has a good job at 28
kek youll always be the loser brother

Its great and why I still live at home. An average morning for me:

>wake up, sister is sitting on my lap
>good morning user!
>bends forward and hugs me
>whispers in my ear: I made breakfast for you again
>say thanks and hug her back
>she snuggles in under my sheets while Im eating
>user your dick is hard... she whispers and giggles
>I'll make it soft again for you

Loser

She literally told me she "dated" with her boss for a while.Clearly what she calls "dating" is her boss fucking her in hotels so his wife wont know. Im not accusing her blindly.

>tfw sister bullied me and made sure other did too

i wish i could give my sister a foot massage. you should visit her more often and one day be like "hey sis remember when i used to massage your feet?" then escalate until you offer to do one 'for old time's sake" It would be much hotter now that shes a more sophisticated dark triad woman

>this is just a shakespere play disguised as an amanda bynes movie

Was just going through my first serious crush.. Left me devastated. I used to identify with Jacob, the cinematography of small foggy secluded town was nice too. By third film I realized I was these bitches on a pedestal. No more.

my sister was a cunt too.we were raised by a single mother and our mom always took her side in everything, so I spent my teenage years getting bullied by my hot mom and the hotter younger version of her as well

Source please

y-yeah sounds awful

more like essential watch alone and masturbate

what do sisters feel like bros?

What movies do your sister like Sup Forums

This movie scared the fucking bajesus out of me as a kid especially the end where that insane looking bitch screams at the top of her lungs being chained to that fucking bed. I FUCKING HATE THAT ACTRESS' FACE.

Selena

Watched the new Bring it On on netflix and it feels like it was written, shot and produced entirely by a reality show team. Like it doesn't feel like a movie.

salty malk

This for me. Two sisters, one a few years older and one a few years younger. The older one was an arrogant bitch of a kid who would fuck with me whenever she could growing up and now we don't really have a relationship. The younger sister and i had our disagreements as kids, but i stuck up for her from time to time and now we're good friends as adults.

>share starries guise

>9 years old
>sister loves anime
>we rent ninja scroll
>rape ensues
>sister ejects dvd

yeah but they all listen to avant garde electronic music like arca and lotic now instead of punk or screamo or whatever

>can't handle ninja scroll
you and your sister are plebs

Norman's get out