Sup Forums Let me pill you on Japanese women

Sup Forums Let me pill you on Japanese women.

Live here, late twenties, have a reasonably medium income job that isn't English teaching.

Since being here, I've matched with well over 3000 women on Tinder, Tokyo is a fucking gold mine if you're white.

During this time I've probably fucked in excess of 150 tinder girls. It's too easy.

The one big fucking elephant in the room. Japanese women are the most useless human beings I have ever met. Even the ones who have studied or lived abroad for a length of time never loose their shitty culture.

Japan as a society functions well as practically no one has a free flowing thought in their head. They are so subservient to the social norm it's sickening. Ask one person a question, and you've heard the only answer you'll ever hear. It's so boring it drives other white boys here insane.

This isn't everyone, but it easily 98% of the people you meet.

As far as the bedroom goes.. JAV is pretty much as close as you will get.

Wet fish that have no clue what to do with a dick even if you teach them. It's awful. It's so mind numbing to be pumping away and just get screaming and lifelessness. No tits, no ass.. No energy.

Aside from that, most of them only want kids. At least 20 girls have proposed to me, and told me they want my children.

Japan is comfy if you can deal with fucking mediocre mousy foriegn girls. I've resorted to tourists and short-term ex pat white girls for the time being, the worship some good cock when they can get it.

Don't come for girls, come for the comfy.

Fuck 150
Didn't bleach anyone
You are a failure as a human and as a male
To fuck all those girls is just like masturbation really, you didn't fertilize them, you didn't pass your genes with them.
You could fuck 2000 girls but once you're dead, your dna won't be anywhere related to theirs.
Don't fool yourself, you didn't acomplish shit.

I can't think of anything worse than giving my genes to these unworldy, uneducated degenerate girls.. And I ain't getting baby locked by someone who only wants a fucking EU visa.

Bruh, DNA is only for genetic equals..

If you haven't crammed a live squid up ones cunt you're not welcome back into Australia you poofter

t. Immigration officer

Japan are fetish kings though. If you're not into weird shit then what is even the point?

Like you'd be raising the kids. What are they going to do, sue America for child support? Don't they desperately need kids to begin with?

What a dumb primitive animal, literally sub Saharan nigger tier.

Using tinder in Japan, typical foreign loser in Asia desu.

So you believe that a guy that has 5 children with one women has acomplished less than a guy that has fucked 150 but hasn't breed with anyone?
This is a new level of kikery

That and only fucking Tokyo girls. Fucking gaijin hunters would fuck niggers. The top nip girls are reserved.

Do you have aids

That's just Tinder Senpai.. There's plenty of other girls on the list than tinder hookups.

So many models.. So many 'Teach me English, but no anal' - it works like a charm on the street.

But user have you actually been able to attract girls who are actually worth it? I mean girls who are doing well in life. Not mentally-I'll gaijin obsessed desperate for attention girls.

I ask this because last summer I had the chance to spend 6 weeks over there. After a few days is easy to notice that as long as you arent plain creepy, there will always be a girl in any group willing to give you a chance, not all of them, but at least one.
On the other hand, I noticed that there are also girls that actually tend to avoid getting too friendly because of yhe fact you're a foreigner in holidays, and probably don't want to be seen as the girl who fucked a foreigner in holidays.

>Japan as a society functions well as practically no one has a free flowing thought in their head. They are so subservient to the social norm it's sickening. Ask one person a question, and you've heard the only answer you'll ever hear. It's so boring it drives other white boys here insane.

On the one hand I see the problem on the other hand it's still better than lefitsm

There's some dead fish out there, but there's also some seriously aggressive whores. That being said, you may have to pay for most of them...

i dont sleep with nips you fucking weabo loser. Dude we hate you just as much as the other boards. seriously gtfo and stay out

>I've probably fucked in excess of 150 tinder girls
1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

You seem to be as boring and vapid as those bitches you've fucked, so why do you complain?

>job that isn't English teaching

You almost had me, English teacher.

Get a real fucking job.

>Teach me English, but no anal
>no anal

No anal, no English.

>most of them only want kids
>japan is in the middle of a demographic collaps
>but the women want kids
>so that means the men are the problem
>japanese men literally don't want to deal with women anymore

>Aside from that, most of them only want kids. At least 20 girls have proposed to me, and told me they want my children.
sounds perfect desu

>Japan as a society functions well as practically no one has a free flowing thought in their head.

well that scool system fucks them up real good from early up.
cant expect anything else.

the dark sides of unapolegetic nationalism i guess. have fun thought.

2D is the purest form of love

It alwais wins

I'm sure a good few of your women have been made 2D recently, Italybro.

>i've fucked in excess of 150 tinder girls
>1 5 0
>one hundred and fifty

You are a fucking degenerate. Being a male doesn't exempt you from having principles.

Yeah Syrian refugees giving free thought to women is the best idea ever Hans!

>Aside from that, most of them only want kids.
I'm living in the wrong country...

Enjoy your tiny autismal asian woman screeching out like vultures during sex you beta fag

Gonna need sauce on that

Yes, please go back to wherever you're from, goatfucker.