How do we stop people from smoking marijuana?

How do we stop people from smoking marijuana?

It's an epidemic and soon it will become legalized all over the West.

Other urls found in this thread:

northernstar.com.au/news/crime-scene-established-in-nimbin-as-police-invest/3052977/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope it does

Smoking weed is ok. It's the culture that surrounds it that is degenerate. If we remove the criminal aspect from it, that's half the battle. Legalise it.

It just dopes up people. Most of the time this leaves them sedated and not wanting to do anything. That just frees up opportunities for everyone else.

Legalizing alcohol didn't stop people from becoming alcoholics.

Hang anyone that uses it

Iq testing didn't outlawed stupidity.

Do we really want people to be threatened by a short lapse of judgement?
Weed makes people simple and removes any desire for self-improvement.
It's a degenerate vice just like alcohol and tobacco.

Yeah, but we don't have people who are like DUDE BOOZE LMAO because it's nothing special.

allahu akbar

But banning it did not either

Sorry, this discussion is for white people only.
You may continue doing whatever it is your people does.

Lol like I care.
Just block me communist Sweden .

Your reasons are non logical I just point it out for you.

By beating the shit out of them just like we should be doing with niggers.

After being beaten twice a month they would limp back to Africa or behave themselves

It's no different than tobacco or smoking in the sense that it's a crutch. I say let natural selection weed out the stupid ones and let the smart ones succeed in life.

Have them cook and eat it. Best medicine.

>How do we stop people from smoking marijuana?
I'd say by exposing them to it; not many will become parasitic wake'n'bake pieces of human excrement/wastes of space whose only redeeming feature is non-violence

>become legalized
that's a bit of a problem, none of the signatories of UN convention on drugs have the right to do so

Colorado, for example, is not a part of this convention, US federal government is, this is also the reason why feds cannot allow it unless said convention gets trashed (I support this)

as least that is how I am understanding this, also do not confuse decriminalization (misdemeanor instead of felony charge) for legalization

You can't expect everyone to know and understand the consequences of weed smoking.

People that would do drugs without knowing the potential consequences deserve what's coming to them

People generally can't know what they don't know.
Some kid might see that all the cool kids are doing drugs, so obviously the drugs are making them cool.
And not that the cool kids are just socially experienced in their ever growing circles, which give way for degeneracy.

>If we remove the criminal aspect from it, that's half the battle. Legalise it.

and that would solve the favelas problem in brazil
cut the main source of income of drug cartels in the rest of south america
what would happen in europe and rest of america Sup Forums?

Drugs are a problem in poor areas because the people see them as a way out of poverty. As more people start dealing the culture normalizes it and kids have better and better access to them.

Busting a dealer just creates an obvious opportunity for any kid that knows his network to step in and make serious money.

The same patterns show up under alcohol prohibition or excessive taxation. In Iceland kids get moonshine delivered to parties because heavy taxation on alcohol provides an incentive to brew and sell moonshine creating a culture of kids drinking alcohol which was precisely what the tax was supposed to prevent.

>the consequences of weed smoking.
oh no! I got hungry
shit now I overdosed and got tired what a world

let's keep throwing kids in prison for dried medicinal plants and ensure the satanists at CIA get their massive drug profits

OP is a chump

Weed has different effects of different people.
And we can't know what these effects are until people try it themselves.
The dangers of psychosis and development of schizophrenia are real.

changes to improve social development for the next generations such that degenerates are vilified. Education on why an individual should be proud of their country, what it means to be an upstanding citizen. Community involvement.

The people today are lost cause. Some are awake, most are degenerate fucks. Can't be helped. But we can work towards improving future generations

This. derealization syndrome is even worse. Though i have to say i support legalization out of principle..

>because every human is wired the same way
I'm a regular smoker and I'm not a leech on society. In fact all my smoker buddies have jobs, even my dealer works full time. inb4 anecdotal bullshit.
>potential consequences
Literally every substance on earth can be abused. You can poison yourself by drinking too much water. Yeah, of course someone smoking weed every waking second is gonna end up damaged, same as if it was alcohol. What's next, you gonna tell me that Kratom is as bad as heroin?
>ITS A FUCKING PLANT
Read up on why it was made illegal in the first place, the fact it was classified is a prime example of how corporate interests can sway/control government policies.
Maybe weed isn't the issue? Maybe the fact we have a rapidly growing population of young adults entering life with tens of thousands of dollars of debt with practically no career prospects. Maybe they're smoking weed and doing jack shit because they're unable to gain the footing in life that our parents had. I guaren-fucking-tee that your parents/grandparents got shitfaced on vodka so they could temporarily feel like they didn't live in a starving soviet shithole. Unemployment numbers don't include people who've never worked before. There is a serious fucking problem (at least in my country).

To label a substance as the source of the problem is fucking retarded. Weed is not the problem. Weed was not invented in 1964. The real problem is not "too many people are smoking weed", it's "something is causing more substance use"

MURDER EVERYONE

>everything can be solved by vilifying faggots.
>The people today are lost cause.
Yes you are.

no different than fuctional alcoholics
for the record I don't mind any drugs becoming legal just don't sugarcoat using any of them

How is it your business if I combust an extremely small portion of a plant that was growing in my back yard?

Just explain that without sounding autistic.

Marijuana doesn't contribute to degeneracy and there is also no data to support that it does. The states that have legalized it made an extremely good choice, they are the first ones to legalize something that will certainly be legalized; the first horses out of the gate.

Tell me, how could one believe Oregon is degenerate when the state has one single problem and that's homelessness. So, the only problem Oregon has is PEOPLE FROM OTHER STATES. So, you prohibition mongrels probably need to light one up and get some clarity before you become some homeless bum.

have you met your refugee quota today?

If you want to crusade against destructive drugs, start with Alcohol and Caffeine first.

The dangers of psychosis and development of schizophrenia are real.
mention a case of a person that was sane at start and developed schizoprenia because of the weed

its clear that you must not give weed to a person that has Symptoms of a mental illness

Same, but I think it should be strictly controlled.
Age-restricted and only usable in proper facilities.
Growing should also be legal only for certified plantations, so it wouldn't flow into the streets.

That's where the individual/everybody is different part comes into play. Yeah, I can smoke a bowl and then go take an exam and ace it, I know some people who can't do that at all, and that's fine.
Yeah, I'm a high functioning stoner, I'm not gonna sugar coat it. It comes down to knowing your limits and using in moderation.

I think how it's illegal now is fine. You don't see wealthy/successful/well meaning people getting excessively fined or jailed. Only the niggers and retards who help inhibit the degenerate culture or participate in it are getting in trouble for it and that's the important part.

Weed is our number one excuse to put niggers in jail and keep them out of our society.

Listen pal, I smoked for 3 years like a faggot, I know what it does to your mental state, and by extension, the influence your pro-weed views have on people around you.

Sure, it has some medical uses (though inhaling combusted plant material is certainly not one of them), but you should be VERY leery of anything the government tries to take hold of and "regulate".

Individual's may still have the choice to partake, but personally I think anytime drug use is glorified it only contributes to the degradation of social equity

Weed can activate the development of schizophrenia in a person susceptible to it.
I could mention anyone, but then you would just say that the person wasn't actually sane and faked it.
Anecdotal evidence wont help anyone.

>caffeine
You're just being ridiculous

>alcohol
In the same boat as weed as far as I'm concerned. In moderation? Sure. Glamorization of 'weed-culture' or 'binge-drinking-culture'? Hell no

>Busting a dealer just creates an obvious opportunity for any kid that knows his network
northernstar.com.au/news/crime-scene-established-in-nimbin-as-police-invest/3052977/
This is so correct, here in nimbin the long time weed dealers, the 'laneway boys' got busted in late june. These guys were legends. Sold at 10 a gram and weighted it out in front of you and everything. Now kids 14-17 from the local school hang out there and sell the weed instead. I know some of the kids, we went to primary school together.

>SUPERBOWL
>sponsored by BUDWEISER

I'm glad it makes you angry, I'm gonna smoke this next bowl for you bud

I'll join you, Mr. Leaf!

Stop people smoking it by legalizing it. When its legal it has less allure and young people don't smoke it as much.

>implying I support that

Count me in as well, friends.

The key thing is they are not JUST legalizing it. They want full control over growth and distribution. If you get caught with dope and it isn't 'gubment approved', it'll still be "illegal"

Not if you can grow plants yourself. On top of that, have you ever seen how easy it looks to grow a couple plants? Fuck, I don't even know why I haven't gone hunting for seeds yet and gotten started.

Cannabis has to be one of the worst plants to try and make a monopoly of in existence.

>vaporize weed everyday since 4 years
>work out 4 times a week
>work a good paying 40 hour a week job
>have a qt 3.14 asian gf

Oooh nooo weed is ruining me

I'm a relatively heavy weed smoker (1-2 times a day depending on if I have freetime or not) and I definitely can confirm a lot of the negative aspects anons are talking about in here.

Weed does make you degenerate levels of lazy, just like any of its side effects if you let them, and destroys ambitions under the same rule.

I'm currently a university student in Texas (18 hours, Junior), working about 30 hours a week to pay off rent and still not in debt due to scholarships.

So I smoke weed during my down time to relax and have fun with friends (literally nothing more universally fun than inviting a couple of pals to smoke and go out to do shit at night)

So overall- the point I'm trying to make is that I'm a relatively succesful college student, work nearly full time while taking more than the required amount of hours to make sure I don't have any amount of debt, and smoke weed a lot with little to no detriment.

What is the argument to get me to stop? I've been wanting to start cutting down on smoking, but I'm having a hard time justifying quitting to myself when it doesn't seem to be harming me (except for potential lung problems down the road)
I've seen weed destroy friends before, but they were usually degenerate scum to begin with, so that doesn't scare me much

Ofc they're gonna try to do that but it won't work just because of what said.
It'll be like just the alcohol industry.
>Big corporations are gonna mass produce semi decent mid ranged bud,
>while small local micro-groweries will provide a much better product.

Capitalism

Waiting for my sack right now. Used mainly for my anxiety, but also pleasure. Work in a high pressure steam plant and so does my dealer. Fun times operating a bomb that could destroy a city block blazed.

Are you me?

Same situation, would love an answer

Stop smoking for a week
If you begin to have thoughts like "if I smoke a little weed I'll...", "I can't do this unless I get high", etc, Then you're building up a dependence, and in that case take a short break for like 2 weeks.

If you feel normal/like nothing changed then you're probably fine

Why would you want to stop Gods herb man?
Much better than the pharma-jew.

>The dangers of psychosis and development of schizophrenia are real.
Weed doesn't cause schizophrenia. It merely causes it to manifest in individuals who already have it and would have manifested it anyway.
These people should stay away from weed.

Would 2 weeks actually do anything if I've been smoking nearly daily for 5~ months now?

THC takes 2-3 weeks to metabolize (depending on the person though), it definitely loses any potency by the first week away from it though, I've done it (temporarily quit) multiple times in the past

Cannabis has been a big part of the west already and will remain to be, illegal or not. People who smoke themselves stupid are probably already degenerates.

weed lmao

What what if people are sedated, but still maintain the determination to work, improve themselves and do well?

>It's an epidemic and soon it will become legalized all over the West.

god I hope so. I hate having to hide it despite having 2 STEM degrees, a family and a well paid full time job for fear people will judge me.

You can't know if it would've manifested anyway.
All people who have the schizophrenia gene, don't necessarily become schizophrenic.

Yes it would definitely. Even a day reduces the tolerance for me.

If you're old enough to acquire drugs and don't know your family's medical history then you deserve to be a schizo

Its fine, its healthier than alcohol. Alcohol is just well advertised to look sophisticated and a social norm. Any drug could get the same treatment if it were in the pockets of politicians.

I was like you when I was a student, but it's not right to say "it makes you this way". Now that I work 40 hours a week and am used to it no amount of bud makes me lazy.

If you're a lazy bastard you're a lazy bastard that's all there is to it. The reason you see so many nigs and dole scum smoking up is because it eases their boredom. People have it backwards. For normal people with a job it doesn't cause problems imp

>You can't know if it would've manifested anyway.
True but there are tests that can confirm schizophrenic tendencies. Most people with said tendencies manifest it during several points of their life.

>live in dc
>gonna pickup some legal weed today

the problem only arises if everytime you use weed you eat alot of junk food and binge the telavivision

fuck off dencucks

It's pretty clear that Sup Forums isn't actually nationalist at all. You don't want open immigration, but other than that, you don't give a crap about your nation.

As a nationalist, you should know that with your duty to your nation comes a responsibility to lead a sober life in order to raise a family, study, work a job and participate in high culture (no pun intended).

What are you going to do once the walls have been build, just pretend that now everything is okay?

Legalize it and everybody gets bored of it.

>telavivision
kek

You try managing a country this big, fag

>Weed makes people simple and removes any desire for self-improvement.
Really? Every time I smoke I get really inspired to make changes to better my life. It got me to lift weights and exercise. As well as reading books.

you exploit them as much as you can while they are under the influence of anything

just let them get high or drunk and rob their house

Don't see how me being high gets in the way of any of that.
Maybe you should be focusing on getting rid of shitty people who can't handle being high rather than sniffing out those of us who do get high and can still function.

If you can't handle living in an altered state of mind without staying grounded then your genetics must be weak.

by making it legal

So kill all niggers?

Cannabis is less degenerate then alcohol and europeans have been using it for thousands of years, its part of our heritage. It can help a wide variety of conditions and ailments and helps people use man-made drugs that have serious side-effects less. If the young people of a nation smoke cannabis its less harmful to them then drinking heavily. Cannabis is not inherently liberal or degenerate and was used widely by the Scythians who had a warrior culture.

If you honestly think cannabis is bad and needs to be outlawed you have been brainwashed by the kike-owned pharmaceutical mega-corporations.

If a majority of the people of a nation want to be able to use cannabis and letting them doing so reduces overdoses, car crashes, crime and raises tax revenue its not at all a contradiction with nationalism to let them use it.

Sup Forums is nationalist
they are just not conservative or have good values
which means they are degenerates

all they care about is hating on islam or people with non-white skin, regardless of whether their ways of life are in accordance with nature and God or not

Legalize it and invest in the usual policy of slow cultural genocide.

DUI = HEAVY-ass fine

Drug tests for employers = Legal

Smoking indoors on public property = Nope

Smoking on private property = Have some dumb laws

Smoking within half a kilometre of a school = GG no RE

You essentially make it possible to use it but encroach on where and when without entirely taking it away.

Voila, income from taxes and fines rises while smoking goes down.

>It's an epidemic and soon it will become legalized all over the West.
I fucking hope.

this, make it uncool

>rob their house

like drug people have anything worth stealing

I get high and it slows my brain down enough to focus on complex math and physics equations. When I'm not high I forget signs and fractions frustrate the shit out of me.
Also, I clean my house when I'm high.
I only sit and veg out when I get retarded high.
A couple hits and I'm good.

>europeans have been using it for thousands of years,

they found Shakespeare's dope pipe fragments in his yard

That's just like, your opinion, man.

>Yeah, but we don't have people who are like DUDE BOOZE LMAO because it's nothing special.

What? You must not get out much if you've never met one of those people.

Why would you want to?

Wouldn't the druggies just weed themselves out of the gene pool?

It might help with depopulation. The more you're redpilled by it, the more depressed you become. Ultimately leading you to commit sudoku.

Found the pot smoker

>being a non questioning boring sober wage cuck is your responsibility as the lower class

Yeah no I may be a degenerate weed smoker but there's reasons people use drugs to escape and that's because the elites are currently raping my country and culture

>What is the argument to get me to stop? I've been wanting to start cutting down on smoking, but I'm having a hard time justifying quitting to myself when it doesn't seem to be harming me (except for potential lung problems down the road)

Be honest with yourself man. This is addict talk.

Why?

Okay, pharmfag

Have you never met an underage drinker before
Every college aged kid under 21 is like this
The ones who aren't total degenerates may slow down once it's legal because they realize it doesn't have the sense of danger anymore and isn't interesting

No way. People will smoke weed chronically and non-stop, just like cigarettes once it is legalized.

Honestly it helps me focus, it can have different effects on people, but for a quick stress relief to get my head clear or if i really need to focus, it works great for me

Weed doesn't even work if you smoke it often. It's such a terrible drug that it barely qualifies. The more you do the less high you are. It's a drug for babies. You guys that fear it are just perpetually terrified.